The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina graduates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvgal 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-06, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgal Click to send private message to tvgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina graduates"
Christina finds out she is graduating this coming Monday. Her party is a luau. What a joke. Good riddance. Now if we can get rid of Lisa1.
So the whole thing about the camera man was a big lie! Anyone surprised?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina graduates GoodnightLittleBear 01-19-06 1
   RE: Christina graduates tvgal 01-19-06 2
       RE: Christina graduates beckettrep 01-20-06 17
       RE: Christina graduates SOWayz 01-22-06 23
   RE: Christina graduates Labyrinth 01-19-06 4
 RE: Christina graduates Labyrinth 01-19-06 3
   RE: Christina graduates ForeverHotBabe 01-19-06 11
 RE: Christina graduates OklaBlue 01-19-06 5
   RE: Christina graduates SOfan0221 01-20-06 15
 RE: Christina graduates flowertree46 01-19-06 6
   RE: Christina graduates tvgal 01-19-06 12
   If you want to communicate with ano... Cygnus X1 01-19-06 13
 RE: Christina graduates emily1 01-19-06 7
   RE: Christina graduates pickleme 01-21-06 19
   RE: Christina graduates annythewitch 07-31-06 27
 RE: Christina graduates EnfanTerrible 01-19-06 8
   RE: Christina graduates susan765 01-19-06 9
       RE: Christina graduates shayshay1 01-19-06 10
           RE: Christina graduates southern sam 01-20-06 14
 RE: Christina graduates DrusillaSchneider 01-20-06 16
 RE: Christina graduates Labyrinth 01-21-06 18
   RE: Christina graduates Miranda 01-21-06 20
   RE: Christina graduates JustBeingAuthentic 01-21-06 21
       RE: Christina graduates DrusillaSchneider 01-22-06 22
           RE: Christina graduates outsider 01-22-06 24
               RE: Christina graduates Cygnus X1 01-22-06 25
 RE: Christina graduates sueincc 01-26-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-19-06, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina graduates"
Nothing surprises me.

Christina comes to the show to become a "woman of honor". Aside from getting a GED, what has she accomplished? Instead of learning valuable job skills, she got to go on a fantasy tour of the real estate world, sold a few crappy paintings and went shopping for Jackson. We all know her pics are still on the internet (thanks to the many links provided on the forums) so she never resolved that.

Let's see...her gift will be probably involve money and her GED certificate. I think a better gift would be to pay for at least a year at a community college or technical school so she can get some skills but we know that didn't happen because her webpage listed her occupation as "writer" not "student" and no college mentioned in her education column.

This season has proved to me that this whole show is a sham. If this is the best these LCs can do then I would hope that no one is actually paying these women to be their LCs. This season has been all about drama and phony hype.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-19-06, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgal Click to send private message to tvgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina graduates"
I just think it is so sad the show has come to this. Lisa1 is purely there for ratings. I still like Jill but her attitude toward Kim is starting to wear thin too.
Where are the assignments? Where are the BOR's? This group continues to fight among itself no matter who is in the house. So that goes to prove that it wasn't just the original six not coming together.
I miss the show we had the first season. Even Rhonda and Iyanla have changed. Rhonda just seems so darn angry. And she is coming off looking like a fool because of Lisa1.
And how long are they dragging out this "court thing" for Jill? This is stupid too.
They have a make up artist come in on Monday and paint Kim up with bruises and it should be very emotional but there is nothing. But there is no muthaboard to give hope that the producers hear what we think. I think is the final season. The show has lost its appeal and that is sad.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-20-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christina graduates"
>I just think it is so
>sad the show has come
>to this. Lisa1 is purely
>there for ratings. I still
>like Jill but her attitude
>toward Kim is starting to
>wear thin too.
>Where are the assignments? Where are
>the BOR's? This group continues
>to fight among itself no
>matter who is in the
>house. So that goes to
>prove that it wasn't just
>the original six not coming
>together.
>I miss the show we had
>the first season. Even Rhonda
>and Iyanla have changed. Rhonda
>just seems so darn angry.
>And she is coming off
>looking like a fool because
>of Lisa1.
>And how long are they dragging
>out this "court thing" for
>Jill? This is stupid too.
>
>They have a make up artist
>come in on Monday and
>paint Kim up with bruises
>and it should be very
>emotional but there is nothing.
>But there is no muthaboard
>to give hope that the
>producers hear what we think.
>I think is the final
>season. The show has lost
>its appeal and that is
>sad.

I think the fightingis continuing BECAUSE some of the original 6 women ARE still in the house. Hopefully they'll get the remaining 3 out quick so the newbies don't have a chance to feel like the oldies - in other words - get 3 more new people in their quickly so they can 'almost' start to startover together.

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christina graduates"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-06 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-22-06 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

Welcome board tvgal...missed you!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-19-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina graduates"
Christina's graduation gift will be money to get the pictures off the Internet -- however, since the photos are still up I guess the money wasn't spent wisely. JMO and just a guess at this point.

01-19-06, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina graduates"
Glad to hear she will be gone soon. Not surprised as Iguana would never admit that her client had fooled her. Also, here comes good old mom, the relative from afar and of course the tip off that Christina will graduate.

But we already knew it because Jill blabbed that they were all leaving in two weeks - they already know from SO that their time in the house is soon up because SO is halfway through the season and needs a new group of women.

According to the camera man rumors those came out later, after graduation, when Jessica called Iguana and told her what Christina had really been up too.

I'm still not sure that the camera man affair was a lie. Why?

~ Suddenly Christina is happy and mentions to Iguana that she wants to live in California. Where did that come from? Why isn't she concerned about leaving the boyfriend Paul -- because she has a new boyfriend. Christina is the type of woman who has to have a man in her life.

~ There have also been sightings of her posted here with her in California and with Karrine.

~ And when she had her myspace up she had linked to a cameraman who stated on his site that he was married but had an affair (long story). I believe the myspace site was hers as it showed a photo of TJ's graduation dinner before it was announced on the show. So it was either done by her or a close friend who had access to her photos.

ForeverHotBabe 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ForeverHotBabe Click to send private message to ForeverHotBabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christina graduates"
I know christina will be graduating, like u said Labyrinth, the arrival of her mother and son is a sure sign. Nice finding out that she HAS moved to Cali, not at all suprised by that move. She is just following someone elses life, example Karrine. And what about the camerea man what is that story about, I would like to know the backstory on that drama. Jill has been saying for so long now that she will be gone in 2 weeks. I am suprised that the show let he say that over and over again. That news 'spoiled' it for me. I do not want to see Jill leave. The housemates are letting all the news out before they should. But I do like to know what is REALLY going on, the true Starting Over house.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina graduates"
Anyone notice that Christina got an individual GED test, not with a big group of people? Is that normal? Or special?

Just get rid of her. Another SO graduate!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-20-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christina graduates"
Cassie from season 2 took her test the same way as Christina in that she was the only one in the room at the school. So I am guessing it is either the norm or SO has special arrangments for their HG's.

I also thought Cassie got her results almost right away the first time she took the test but as she failed the math portion and had to retake that one it took a couple weeks to find out she failed it again.

flowertree46 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flowertree46 Click to send private message to flowertree46 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christina graduates"
TVGAL

So glad to find you again. I so enjoyed your writings on the Starting Over website.
I just started reading this site. What do you think of this site.

01-19-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Christina graduates"
>TVGAL
>
>So glad to find you again.
> I so enjoyed your
>writings on the Starting Over
>website.
>I just started reading this site.
> What do you think
>of this site.
>

I think the mods here are awesome and work their butts off. The layout is not my favorite, but it is okay.

Hey right back at ya Greensideup!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "If you want to communicate with another poster 1-on-1"
you may e-mail them or send them a private message using the two left icons in the upper right-hand corner of their posts.

Let's not waste bandwidth here doing that. "How YOU doin'?" messages are de rigeur for the Off Topic forum.

emily1 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emily1 Click to send private message to emily1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christina graduates"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

If this is true It really makes me sad. She hasn't shown in anyway she is changed. She is always talking behind peoples back and otherthan taking her GED I can't think much of what she has done. I think she should go write her book. She doesn't do much for me. TVGAL I have really missed you.

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-21-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christina graduates"

>
>If this is true It really
>makes me sad. She
>hasn't shown in anyway she
>is changed. She is
>always talking behind peoples back
>and otherthan taking her GED
>I can't think much of
>what she has done.
>I think she should go
>write her book.
>She doesn't do much for
>me. TVGAL I have really
>missed you.

annythewitch 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annythewitch Click to send private message to annythewitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christina graduates"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

I agree with you. I always thought that SOH seemed to thrive on all these people talking about others behind their back. I thought it really sucked. I think gossip is a very hurtful thing, and I don't believe that it is helpful for any of the parties and yet SO LC seemed to feel getting information on the housemates that way was acceptable.

Cheers,

Anny

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christina graduates"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

***waving to TVGAL*** nice to see you!(from GreenSideUp)

>Christina finds out she is graduating
>this coming Monday. Her party
>is a luau. What a
>joke. Good riddance. Now if
>we can get rid of
>Lisa1.

Whatcha mean good riddance? I wouldn't watch if there wasn't "hate-ables".

>So the whole thing about the
>camera man was a big
>lie! Anyone surprised?

truthfully, what surprises me is how often these "friends of friends" are believed.

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christina graduates"
Glad to hear from you TVGAL. Missed you from the old boards. That fact that Christina will graduate is sad. That rumors could have been true or not who cares. Christina showed herself to be a person with no morals. And I'm not talking about the prostitution. She admits to many instances of stealing, conning and general baddness. She has never on the show shown the least bit of guilt, remorse or shame. Compared to Christina Josie looks like a saint. And Josie drove me crazy. Who knows who they will drag out of the gutter to replace her.
I MISS THE NORMAL WOMEN!

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-19-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christina graduates"
Nice to see you tvgal, I am glad XXXtina is graduating even though she did nothing to deserve , her pictrues are still on the internet so the so house giving the impression they are down and now shes ready to graudate the show has become a big joke, Lisa1 should have been kicked out along time ago, she came on the show hoping to find some rich sugar daddy out in Hollywood,well shes not gonna change. I think when her parents came to visit they payed Rhonda to put up with her. LOL

southern sam 47 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail southern%20sam Click to send private message to southern%20sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christina graduates"
TV GAL....... sooooooo glad to see you. I miss you, you keep us up to speed. I hope you can continue.....your great. XXXXXtina she not going to change SO just want to get rid...... of the little hooooo she will not change I feel sorry for the child . TV gal let me know where you are I love to read you messages THANKS

DrusillaSchneider 14 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrusillaSchneider Click to send private message to DrusillaSchneider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christina graduates"
I had a feeling that was her. I was roaming around on my digital tv guide the other night and was looking at the episode info and it said something about how one of them women discover she is graduating from more then the house and I automatically assumed it was Christina because she took the G.E.D. and her mom is ironically there.

01-21-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Christina graduates"
All I care about is that it is countdown time before Christina leaves. I'd like to do a celebration on the Individual HG board about Christina - any ideas?

Thank Goodness she is leaving soon. Wonder if TJ or Allison comes back? We KNOW Jessica will be there - for the free food or something...

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christina graduates"
Labyrinth
>Thank Goodness she is leaving soon.
>Wonder if TJ or Allison
>comes back? We KNOW Jessica
>will be there - for
>the free food or something...
>

Just ask tvgal. She knows.
Miranda

JustBeingAuthentic 25 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBeingAuthentic Click to send private message to JustBeingAuthentic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christina graduates"
From the get-go, Christina has shown nothing but arrogance, defensiveness and a do as I say, not as I do attitude. I'm the one who saw her and her son shopping with Karrine and her son at Target in Sherman Oaks, not far from the SO House. She had short bobbed hair that was mostly blonde.

It made me so sick that she's going to uproot that poor little boy again. Dump her with Grandma for two months, then pop back in his life and rip him away from her. Where that kid will be in 10 years is frightening. Her mom kept saying how proud she is of Christina. I guess that's why Christina is the way she is. She's done some of the most awful things and her mom is still proud.

I'll be forwarding over my tivo through her graduation.

DrusillaSchneider 14 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrusillaSchneider Click to send private message to DrusillaSchneider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christina graduates"
I was roaming around on her myspace and there was some new pics of her in there with Jackson and she had her new hair dew(I assume its the one she got before graduating)

outsider 19 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail outsider Click to send private message to outsider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christina graduates"
>I was roaming around on her
>myspace and there was some
>new pics of her in
>there with Jackson and she
>had her new hair dew(I
>assume its the one she
>got before graduating)

Could you post the link to her Myspace? Thanks!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christina graduates"
That, and many other SO-related links, here.

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

sueincc 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sueincc Click to send private message to sueincc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christina graduates"
I was sooo happy to see christina leave. I am sooo sick of Lisa1. Doesn't everybody see how stupid she looks when she performs her fake crying/barfing routine?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •