The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie on another reallity show!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-07-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie on another reallity show!"
Here the scoop: there's a new show Instant Beauty Pageant and it starts June 30th on the Style Network.

The imdb discription:
It's the reality show that's invading malls across America! It all begins when six ordinary women are ambushed while shopping. They're challenged by the show's guy/girl host team to compete against each other in a one-of-a kind beauty pageant. The race to win the crown and the big prize begins that instant! They are given only three hours (and $500) to prepare for the swimsuit, evening wear, and talent contests. What will run out first - the cash or the clock? Will their shopping companions bring out the best - or bring on the meltdown? No matter what goes on during the day, at night, it's all about what happens under the spotlight when a live audience will cast their votes, and viewers witness an ordinary woman transformed into Miss Instant Beauty

Christie is featured in the promo comercials. For the love of God, can this girl get a life? Media whore!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... turquiosedove 05-07-06 1
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... standinmytruth 05-07-06 2
       RE: Christie on another reallity sh... turquiosedove 05-07-06 3
           RE: Christie on another reallity sh... standinmytruth 05-07-06 4
               RE: Christie on another reallity sh... sharnina 05-07-06 5
                   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... standinmytruth 05-07-06 6
                       RE: Christie on another reallity sh... sharnina 05-07-06 16
               RE: Christie on another reallity sh... Cygnus X1 05-08-06 22
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... startingover2 05-12-06 38
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... msbehavin 05-07-06 7
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... MelJ 05-07-06 8
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... geminirose 05-07-06 9
       This isn't unique Cygnus X1 05-08-06 23
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... tvfun 05-07-06 10
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... uh1uh2uh3uh 05-07-06 11
       RE: Christie on another reallity sh... tac_2 05-07-06 12
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... maryellennaco 05-07-06 13
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... standinmytruth 05-07-06 15
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... annie828 05-07-06 14
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... BlueCollar Blonde 05-08-06 17
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... SeasonedRefinement 05-08-06 18
       RE: Christie on another reallity sh... 00fun 05-08-06 19
       RE: Christie on another reallity sh... snowflake2 05-08-06 20
           RE: Christie on another reallity sh... SOfan0221 05-08-06 21
               RE: Christie on another reallity sh... standinmytruth 05-08-06 24
           RE: Christie on another reallity sh... Labyrinth 05-08-06 25
           RE: Christie on another reallity sh... Redbud 05-24-06 42
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... cowscomehome 05-09-06 26
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... origsofan 05-09-06 27
       RE: Christie on another reallity sh... cowscomehome 05-09-06 28
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... robynrit 05-09-06 29
       RE: Christie on another reallity sh... geminirose 05-09-06 30
           RE: Christie on another reallity sh... cowscomehome 05-09-06 31
               RE: Christie & Candles tac_2 05-11-06 32
                   RE: Christie & Candles annie828 05-11-06 34
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... tvfun 05-11-06 33
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... Omniscia 05-12-06 35
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... Milinda 05-12-06 36
       WARNING - Milinda Bebo 05-12-06 37
 RE: Christie on another reallity sh... Ujena 05-17-06 39
   RE: Christie on another reallity sh... tac_2 05-18-06 40
       RE: Christie on another reallity sh... standinmytruth 05-22-06 41
           RE: Christie on another reallity sh... bellyButton 05-24-06 43
           RE: Christie on another reallity sh... Stuckinahs 05-26-06 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Thank the good lord I don't subscribe to cable!!! What is it with her and beauty? She is average looking, overweight and looks anemic.

05-07-06, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
lol!!! i can can only assume that rhonda's little pet will graduate. "the question then becomes" (rhonda speak) what is an SO grad doing on a reality show like that? doesn't sound like she started over. more like, i'm stuck in the same pathetic issue i've always had. next thing you know, she'll show up on season 2 of flavor of love.

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-06, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
When you're a DAW like her, you sniff out the cameras. Hasn't she watched herself on tv?

05-07-06, 01:43 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
what's a DAW? hmm?

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-06, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
If you're serious it stands for Desperate Attention Whore

If you're not then - oh well.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-07-06, 05:43 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
lol--i was serious. thanks.

christie sure is a DAW!!!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
No problem, my internet friend.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
We all are.

And? So are all those we watch on reality shows, especially those (like Christie) who try to extend their 15 minutes of fame. More here.

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

startingover2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startingover2 Click to send private message to startingover2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
What about her scars? Won't she freak out with the swimsuits?

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
>>It all begins when six ordinary women are ambushed while shopping.<<

Uhhh... I'm confused. If the show's participants are regular people scrounged from the mall, isn't it just a teensy bit coincidental that Christie (who has already found her way onto one reality show) is one of those who are chosen? Seems a little far-fetched to think that she just "happened" to be in the right place at the right time to get on this show. What the heck?

MelJ 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MelJ Click to send private message to MelJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
WOW Sommer the Desperate Attention Whore isn't on there as well!

We will probaby be seeing her on another show soon.

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
christie confirms on her myspace blog that she will be appearing on the show. also, she states that she was approached to be on the show by debbie matanopolous (not sure of the spelling)-- the lady who was kicked off of The View. so it's definitely not six random, ordinary women being ambushed.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=44879455

i guess the idea of actually working (as in getting a job) and moving on with your life is not a consideration once you appear on a reality show. lol.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "This isn't unique"
Last summer, Ladycub and I enjoyed the summer fill-in series "Fire Me Please" in which two people had to take a job and get fired as close as they could to--but not after--3 PM that day.

Turns out, according to another site, that most of the contestants had acting experience of some sort, and thus weren't randomly selected.

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
This is Christies words from her myspace:

I guess the secret's out. I will be airing on E! Style Networks "Instant Beauty Pageant" In June. I am not sure of the exact date, but It is the 6th and final episode of the pilot. This was a huge risk for me! My FEARS came up all over the place. When I was approached by Debbie Metanopolis, formerly of "The View" I thought it was going to be me shopping in style. Not! It was me being very scared and VULNERABLE! I almost pulled out cause I thought I could'nt carry it.
Boy, I was SO wrong and it gave me the opportunity to continue to grow, face my fears, and persevere. I dealt with everything from body image issues to remembering self acceptance all in one day! It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I even cried a few times , if you can imagine that..... LOL! I thought about all of you wonderful people who support me on this journey and followed through with it not only for myself, but ya'all. I looked at the bigger picture once again to remind myself as well as all of you beautiful souls out there that WE are Good Enough in our skin just the way WE are! Stay tuned!

xoxo
Christie

uh1uh2uh3uh 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uh1uh2uh3uh Click to send private message to uh1uh2uh3uh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE!
Not Christie in a bathing suit!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Not to take away any of Christie's thunder ;) but I read that 57% of all television programming is now reality shows. So, I won't be surprised to see any of the hg's on another one. Maybe the producers of these shows are looking for people with some experience and feel comfortable in front of a camera?
Also, the number of casting calls is significantly larger now and if people like Christie apply at enough of them she can keep herself busy enough to justify not having a real job, even if she doesn't get accepted.

It's kind of sad, funny, and pathetic all at the same time.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Oh lordy,that chick has some serious issues~ I'm still trying to figure out what kind of bathing suit she'd wear!! Yikes!

05-07-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
>Oh lordy,that chick has some serious
>issues~ I'm still trying to
>figure out what kind of
>bathing suit she'd wear!! Yikes!
>

Hopefully, this kind:

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
>Christie is featured in the promo
>comercials. For the love
>of God, can this girl
>get a life? Media
>whore!

You got that right! Is she that dilusional that she thinks she can compete with attractive and in shape people? She is average looking and she doesn't even fall in the "full figure catagory" Her butt is way to huge for the rest of her body.....she will be lauphed right off the stage.

Maybe that is what it will take for her to give up the fantasy of being a super model...cause it will never happen Christie.

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Well isn't this just special. Obviously, she hasn't started over since she is still stuck on her body image. I guess her being "featured" in Rhonda's new book about body image and how she's accepted herself was just a ploy to sell more books. I'm disappointed.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

Uh-oh...this could be serious.

Isn't this how Jodie Foster got started, or am I thinking of Julia Roberts? Hmmmmmm.............

Either way, Christie may need a few pointers from the little people (that's us - her audience). Lesson number one for the Junior Starlet: Always - and I mean always - spell the name of your benefactor correctly. The woman who approached you with an offer to participate on another reality show is Debbie Matenopoulos, not Metanopolis.

Oh wait a minute...I'll bet it was Christie's press agent who put that announcement together - incorrect spelling and all. Well, no worries. They'll get Miss Debbie's name right by the time they schedule a press conference to break the story to the mainstream media, LOL.

In the meantime, I'm like a kid counting the days until my birthday or summer vacation! Christie is spellbinding when she's being "vulnerable".

ETA: feeling like I should say that this post is completely sarcastic

00fun 12 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 00fun Click to send private message to 00fun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

>The woman who approached you
>with an offer to participate
>on another reality show is
>Debbie Matenopoulos, not Metanopolis.

Maybe Miss Christie made that part up to make it sound as if she didn't scope out that opportunity herself. I think she found out about this show, and found out Debbie was a part of it, and rather letting us think she scoped it out she thought she could save face...after all she knows how her "fans" feel about her.

Go Christie...wiggle that jiggle all the way down the run-way in your bikini....something we "all" want to see. LOL

I mean after all when you think your as beautiful and sexy as a super model like Christie....you have to scope opportunities, because I know those modeling gigs and photo shoots sure aren't going to be knowcking down her door. geesh! Get real Christie.

I think she is a liar and a fake.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
LOL SR, I noticed that too, but then again, Christie's blogs are always riddled with misspellings and other writing mistakes.

Wonder if Debbie Matenopoulos and Iyanla have formed a "We hate Barbara Walters" club. I don't want to quote any possibly copyrighted material here, but it seems that Matenopoulos can be easily found several places on the web blaming Walters for her dismissal from "The View". Supposedly she is even peddling a book, "Nothing Else Matters as Long as Your Hair Looks Good" to publishers, in which she reveals how "cruelly" she was treated while on the show.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
I agree Christie in a swimsuit is a little too much info. As for Debbie and her dismissal it is too bad Starr Jones who waa 'dismissed'. 'Nuff said...lol

05-08-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
let's not forget that christie took it upon herself to strip down to panties and sagging bra in the dr. on national tv. remember when christie told rhonda in group. rhonda looked suprised and grossed out. christie is desperate for attention. she's one sick puppy.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Don't forget Iguana~! She is also in the "I Hate Barbara Walters who ruined my Life" Club.

Christie is a big, fat idiot. When using the word fat I am describing her brain not her body. Oh well, another show I won't be watching.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
>LOL SR, I noticed that
>too, but then again, Christie's
>blogs are always riddled with
>misspellings and other writing mistakes.
>
>
>Wonder if Debbie Matenopoulos and Iyanla
>have formed a "We hate
>Barbara Walters" club. I
>don't want to quote any
>possibly copyrighted material here, but
>it seems that Matenopoulos can
>be easily found several places
>on the web blaming Walters
>for her dismissal from "The
>View". Supposedly she is
>even peddling a book, "Nothing
>Else Matters as Long as
>Your Hair Looks Good" to
>publishers, in which she reveals
>how "cruelly" she was treated
>while on the show.

Note to Debbie: Cry me a river...that's show business so deal with it.

cowscomehome 21 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowscomehome Click to send private message to cowscomehome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Why oh why can't things just be as they are? Why couldn't SO be a show about real women helping and healing? Was that too boring? I didn't think so. Why can't they just be real people and come on and learn something, while we do too?

I don't understand this NEED to be in Hollywood and a star. What is that? Can someone explain it to me? Money. Yeah. But there is absolutely something else there. Too bad the life coaches don't address that.

Ugh. Really disappointing.

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Sommer's back too. She came on the show apparently to get into the production side of Hollywood. Why did they bring her back? It appears now she'll do anything just to be on screen. Sommer comes across as so phoney and self centered. Her myspaces screem, "look at me, I'm so popular and happy". PULEEZE! Bring back Josie and Chloe.

05-09-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowscomehome Click to send private message to cowscomehome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
I totally agree- Sommer. She is soo needy for attention it is sickening.
Not all of the HG are like this though. I know there are quite a few that aren't trying to be 'stars' and I really respect that. Jennifer from SO 2 is one of the ones that I really, really thought was awesome. She worked her issues and has moved on with her life. Sinae, Candy - there are a bunch more. I guess I shouldn't let a few media attention whores ruin the whole batch, huh?
;o)

robynrit 65 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robynrit Click to send private message to robynrit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
>Why oh why can't things just
>be as they are?
>Why couldn't SO be a
>show about real women helping
>and healing? Was that
>too boring? I didn't
>think so. Why can't
>they just be real people
>and come on and learn
>something, while we do too?
>
>
>I don't understand this NEED to
>be in Hollywood and a
>star. What is that?
> Can someone explain it
>to me? Money.
>Yeah. But there is
>absolutely something else there.
>Too bad the life coaches
>don't address that.
>
>Ugh. Really disappointing.

Yeah!
What you said!

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
>>I don't understand this NEED to
>>be in Hollywood and a
>>star. What is that?
>> Can someone explain it
>>to me? Money.
>>Yeah. But there is
>>absolutely something else there.
>>Too bad the life coaches
>>don't address that.
>>
>>Ugh. Really disappointing.

The life coaches couldnt address it because I think they're in the house for the same reason as the women-- to get their 15 minutes. While I'm sure they genuinely care about helping women start over in their lives, lately I think they're more interested in the television cameras being on them and being able to sell their books from the exposure on the show.

05-09-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Duh, huh? That's the real truth and I didn't see it. IV and Rhonda have to make money - money! Write self help books and create their own powerhouse companies. I guess it's true what they say, money is at the root of all DAW's.

Wink

05-11-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Christie & Candles"
Now she's ebaying candles packaged in bags with her autograph.
I'm not sure she's even making the candles herself...seems to be the signature she's marketing. lol

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Christie & Candles"
>Now she's ebaying candles packaged in
>bags with her autograph.
>I'm not sure she's even making
>the candles herself...seems to be
>the signature she's marketing.
>lol

What, isn't she getting enouph modeling gigs...LOL!

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
After her selfish, pathetic childish behavier today. . .I hope she comes out on stage in her bathing suit, with all her fat jiggling out of her bottoms, and falls flat on her face, and the crowd starts roaring with lauphter, and than when she stand up and is in tears....I hope everyone BOOOOOOOOOOO'S ..."get off the stage you big fat cow" and than they all MOOOOOOOOOOO!

I know that is mean...I'm aware, but I needed to vent that.

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
I hate Christie too, I'm glad I can vent about her on here.

What's this about Iyanla and Barbara Walters? A poster hinted at a feud. Do tell!

Milinda 13 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Milinda Click to send private message to Milinda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
Where is the love people? Christie does not have an education. She is considering taking custody of her younger brother. Teens are expensive and I am sure that she has grown accustomed to living in the SOH. Perhaps, she would like to be able to afford a fraction of that in her new life.

She would be foolish not to entertain legitimate offers that are coming her way. If being a media whore will allow her to get the plastic surgery of her desire and the money to live a better life, then she can truly begin to start over. Contrary to popular belief, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being able to have a nice home and accessories to enjoy.

Let's not throw stones; our houses may begin to shatter. You demeaningly speak of the cast of characters on SO. What does this say about your love of self? We are watching their stories unfold each day. We have free will to use the remote control.

Cut her a break. Only those folks who have walked the same path as Christie are free to comment. I haven't. She is on the show because she does not have the skills to handle her life without drugs or alcohol. I will say this though. She will have to learn to be around folks who enjoy a cocktail, without partaking herself.

Just a little food for thought folks.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "WARNING - Milinda "
Here's some food for thought - our guidelines and FAQ clearly state that criticizing other posters for their comments is not permitted here. We allow posters to make positive and negative comments about the show and its participants, but bashing other posters for doing so is strictly against our rules. After all, when you're bashing others for being judgmental, you're doing the exact same thing to them that you're criticizing.

If you don't like the way we do things around here, then I suggest you check out some of the other SO sites. We have a number of links to those sites on our links compilation thread on the General Discussion forum. But if you would like to continue posting here, you will abide by our rules.

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
This is disturbing!!! I can't stand it when a person will jump from one reality show to reality show(Amber and Rob, makes me wonder what talent agent they are signed up with. As for Christie, is this what SO wants to see the women do after graduation? Seems she is only living in a TV world instead of reality and it makes me also wonder if we even see who Christie is in the SO process. I do like some reality shows,I like SO because the ideas the life coachs present give me fruit for thought.

05-18-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
"This is disturbing!!! I can't stand it when a person will jump from one reality show to reality show..."

Not to worry , I don't think Christie will be prancing down the Red Carpet on her way to accept any awards for her television appearances, whatever or wherever they are.
I'm expecting a few more Christie-sightings at this or that, then complete silence.
Christie is kinda' like the storm before the calm. ;)

05-22-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
i think she is more like a bad rash that keeps coming back.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
go christie.

Stuckinahs 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuckinahs Click to send private message to Stuckinahs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Christie on another reallity show!"
I think Christie is quite pretty, but I also think she is lazy...not to mention whiney. Remember when she did the photo shoot? She said it was way too much work. While I think she did well at SO, she whined through every assignment. If the rest of the housemates hadn't helped her, the darn 5k would never have left the starting gate.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •