The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
I googled tv guide to see what was coming on TV tonight and scanned ahead to see what the 5-24 finale read...there was a preview video and it looks like the girls from all 3 seasons are there at the race. Then it shows many of them in the backyard at the SOH. Candy looks great...blonde shoulder length hair. Allison looks like she has lost a good bit of wait...don't know for sure, the clip was short. Nyanza, Cassie l and 2...they all showed up. Thursday 5-25 season 3 starts all over again in the LA area on NBC same time slot.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 Seabisquit 05-19-06 1
   RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 sharnina 05-19-06 2
       RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 Seabisquit 05-19-06 3
           RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 sharnina 05-19-06 4
               RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 Seabisquit 05-19-06 5
 RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 r1020hae 05-19-06 6
   RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 DedeV 05-20-06 7
       RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 eire_heart74 05-21-06 8
           RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 jonimoni 05-21-06 9
               RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 MelJ 05-21-06 10
                   RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 sm2 05-23-06 11
                       RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 Dayum Yankee 05-24-06 12
                           RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 Dayum Yankee 05-24-06 13
 RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24 Bebo 05-24-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-19-06, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Forgot to mention, you can enter the date and watch play previews for each day, including when Jill meets her Dad (Jill removed all her extensions and has super short hair...that's Monday 5-22, next day shows Antonio's graduation...she looks good, and the following day it's Christie's graduation. Christie's hair looked nice, sleeveless, low cut dress was ok, but she sure does have huge calves. Also, when I said all the girls will be at the race, it really looked like the majority..MO, both Lisa's, Andy, etc.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-19-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
do you have to be a subscriber? Because I can't see videos.

TVGuide.com right?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-19-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Use google to enter 'tv guide'...then at the top of the screen it reads 'tv guide online', which shows use McVee to search, press enter and it will guide you through. No you do not have to be a member. I think it's pretty universal because the time slots for all time zones are there.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-19-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Thanks! That was cool!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-19-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Sharina...did you see the video's for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Who did you see from past seasons. Did you see Antonio's and Christie's make-overs. What did you think? I posted earlier that Nyanza was there...then I'm wondering if that was her or if I got the name wrong. Feel like an idiot...however, there are a lot of the former houseguests in attendance, primarily on the 5-23 show. BTW...you are welcome.

r1020hae 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail r1020hae Click to send private message to r1020hae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
So cool! Thanks! The video for Wednesday says "Season Finale" when it starts, but if you listen to the announcer, he actually says "Series Finale" toward the end of the preview. Wierd! It must be the end...

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-06 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

he does say series finale, I know it sounds silly, but I am sooo sad it is over. I am such an addict and even with all of the antics, it has helped me in life a lot too. I hope they consider bringing it back or something similar.

edit to add...What's going to happen to Niambi now? I know Iyanla will stay in touch and help her through her issues, but I bet she feels cheated too.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Maybe that's why they all came back. Like any tv show that ends. All the "stars" come back home one more time.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
I watched it and the only thing I have to add is....we thought we were free of Cassie2 and here she is again......uggggghhhhh! Where will she pop up (think bobble) now that the show is over????

MelJ 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-21-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MelJ Click to send private message to MelJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
This SUCKS.... I really like SO I don't want it to end.
The ending of this show is just as sad as Friends ending and 90210. Darn TV people Darn you for takingit away!

I am excited to see Red,Josie and I really hope Rachelle is there I want to see how she's doing.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Oh, no, Cassie and Alli-about-me again?? :') Heaven help us. Was Lisa 1 there also, please tell me no.

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Yep both Lisas are there. The only one from Season 3 that wasn't there and it was pretty conspicuous was Christina.....maybe she couldn't get the time off from Hooters or maybe she went back to hooking and wasn't invited back. Who knows. The finale is quite sappy............ugh.........another 20 minutes to go on it.

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Forgot to mention Allie is there with a cast on one arm and a brace on the other. Carpal Tunnel syndrome perhaps??

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Season 1-2-3 Reunion 5-24"
Since this is no longer a spoiler, I'm locking this. There are already threads on the other forums about the events of the show.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •