The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-10-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
May 22
Christie gets her body painted; Antonia gets a makeover and eyebrow waxing for her graduation; Jill's father asks for her forgiveness.

May 23
Iyanla worries that Niambi is depressed because she is not graduating; Christie donates her hair to the Locks of Love; Jill asks her mother to be supportive of her newfound relationship with her father; Christie graduates.

May 24
Christie runs the 5K race and is awarded her medal; women from past seasons return to share what their experiences in the house did for them; Iyanla tells Niambi to come back next season.

I guess Niambi LOST out!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... cowscomehome 05-10-06 1
   RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... geminirose 05-10-06 2
       RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... beautyboyknockout 05-10-06 3
           RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... SO_love 05-14-06 16
   RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... beckettrep 05-14-06 18
 RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... Redbud 05-10-06 4
   RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... creepyoldwoman 05-10-06 5
       RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... bookwomanblue 05-16-06 21
   RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... tvfun 05-11-06 8
 RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... BlueCollar Blonde 05-11-06 6
   RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... Baxtera 05-11-06 7
 RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... tippi1 05-11-06 9
   RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... dopeydwarf 05-11-06 10
   RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... tippi1 05-11-06 11
       RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... Omniscia 05-12-06 12
           RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... SeasonedRefinement 05-12-06 13
               RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... pnina 05-12-06 14
           RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... sweet cheeks 05-16-06 20
       RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... JustBNMe 05-14-06 15
 RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... eire_heart74 05-14-06 17
   RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... smokeysmom 05-17-06 22
       RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... MovinOnUp 05-21-06 25
 Get back on topic mysticwolf 05-14-06 19
   RE: Get back on topic Ujena 05-17-06 24
 RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week... Ujena 05-17-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cowscomehome 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowscomehome Click to send private message to cowscomehome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
WOW - Bert (Antonia) is getting an eye brow wax job! YAhoo! Ernie won't recognize her.

Wink.

So what - they completely rip Niambi apart and then - SEE YA, season's over. MMMMM, you can come back next year. Oh wait - there won't be a next year! Oh well, sucks to be you????

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-06 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

I'm mad that ANOTHER graduated housemate--Jill-- is coming back into the house. I thought the point of graduating was being able to deal with issues on their own (or with their new support system outside of the house/tv cameras), and then if something major or significant happened, then they could include it on the "Where Are They Now" section of the SO website.

Jodi will be in heaven with Jill back in the house. *rolling eyes.

The May 24 description really seems like a series finale type episode with past houseguests returning to share their experiences.

Cowscomehome-- in one of the other threads there's talk of Niambi still pursuing Mr. Situation... could it be because her therapy was interrupted before she really got anything? If there is another season I bet she comes back pregnant with his baby. lol.

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
In todays confessional, we see Christie's new 'do...looks the same but a little shorter. Why does she always close one eye when she talks??

SO_love 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-14-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SO_love Click to send private message to SO_love Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
When did they show Christie's new 'do?

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-14-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
>WOW - Bert (Antonia) is getting
>an eye brow wax job!
> YAhoo! Ernie won't
>recognize her.
>
>Wink.
>
>So what - they completely rip
>Niambi apart and then -
>SEE YA, season's over.
>MMMMM, you can come back
>next year. Oh wait
>- there won't be a
>next year! Oh well,
>sucks to be you????

Well it probably sucks to be Niambi anyway and I seriously doubt she's gonna put forth any effort to tear herself away from the unattached boyfriend so I don't see a problem just cutting her loose and putting her out to pasture. I firmly believe she was just on for TV exposure anyway so actually it serves her right to get dumped unceremoniously at the end of the season.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
>May 22
>Christie gets her body painted; Antonia
>gets a makeover and eyebrow
>waxing for her graduation; Jill's
>father asks for her forgiveness.
>
>
>May 23
>Iyanla worries that Niambi is depressed
>because she is not graduating;
>Christie donates her hair to
>the Locks of Love; Jill
>asks her mother to be
>supportive of her newfound relationship
>with her father; Christie graduates.
>
>
>May 24
>Christie runs the 5K race and
>is awarded her medal; women
>from past seasons return to
>share what their experiences in
>the house did for them;
>Iyanla tells Niambi to come
>back next season.
>
>I guess Niambi LOST out!

Hold on just a minute! Antonia is GRADUATING??? Say what??!! Is there a time warp or something...how in the world is she ready to graduate. I could see them saying she's not serious about changing and she should hit the road, but GRADUATING?

As to Jill: SOH - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop giving us retreads!!!! Jill is gone. Let her STAY GONE. I for one don't CARE about her personal relationships anymore. Bring in a new guest, but many of us don't want to keep seeing the same old people all the time!

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
So Niambi is told to come back next season? Is there hope for a SO4? We've got two waiting in the wings to come back next time, Bethany and Niambi? maybe?
I agree with the other poster who said no more retreads. I would like all new people all the time.But if it means hope for an SO4, i would deal with Bethany and how her story broke my heart and kept me crying during all of her episodes. (Niambi I can't relate to at all)

But No more Cassies, no more Sommers and I really don't feel like seeing Jill. I was okay with Maureen for some reason when she came back. Didn't like it though when Christine 1 and Cassie 1 came back during Season 2. It's really like when their stay is over, it's over. they are tired.

I actually think Antonia's eyebrows are cool. I saw her move one of them today and it was pretty awesome. It really looked like it would launch off of her face and do a triple back flip off the side of her head. i think they give her character and are a great alternative to the plucked out, penciled in look. I mean it could be worse, she could have a monobrow.

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
I
>was okay with Maureen for
>some reason when she came
>back.

Maureen coming back didn't bother me either, due to the fire. It made sense to me that would bring up new and old reactions. She also didn't stick around forever!

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
>
>As to Jill: SOH - PLEASE
>PLEASE PLEASE stop giving us
>retreads!!!! Jill is gone. Let
>her STAY GONE. I
>for one don't CARE about
>her personal relationships anymore.
>Bring in a new guest,
>but many of us don't
>want to keep seeing the
>same old people all the
>time!

I agree, why do we need to see Jill again....Why can't we just "know" that she met up with her dad. Why do we need to see that.
That will be like watching paint dry.

Heck, why don't they bring back that girl who got her driving licence to see how her driving is doing? Or why not bring Denise back so we can see how well she keeps up her house....when will it end. Good riddance to SO!

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
Well it sure sounds like Niambi gets the shaft. I can't imagine there will be a season 4 since so many stations have already said it's cancelled and/or they won't be showing it next year.

As far as Christie goes, thank god her stay is coming to an end. They drug her stay out as long as humanly possible.

The retreads this season have annoyed the crap out of me. I do think this was the show's way of tying up all of those loose-ended story lines since they won't be returning for a season 4. I'd say the old housemates returning and reflecting on what SO has done for them pretty much clinches SO won't be back next year.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
Watching her complain and moan helping Antonia with the paint and acting like a whiny teenager at the resturant I have no idea why Niambi is here at all other than to take up space. She has no intention of working on anything and makes no effort to grow. I'm glad they didn't fake progress and graduate her. They've been way too many fake graduations this year. I'm amazed Christie is graduating I fail to see what progress she's made.

tippi1 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tippi1 Click to send private message to tippi1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
I see that the preview says that Iyanla tells Niambi to come back next season, but I have heard it several times that this is the final season for the show, because the ratings were not good. Does anyone know if this is true?

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"

I'm scared Tess is gonna show up!!!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

tippi1 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tippi1 Click to send private message to tippi1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
P.S. I guess that maybe this is the last season. I checked nbc, and they didn't even have the show listed. I also went on the starting over site, and under casting calls they had one call and it was in Pheonix, AZ and that has been cancelled.

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
Christie donates her hair to locks for love? When I read about their organization, they specified "no chemically dyed hair accepted." Hers is a chemical nightmare!!!

When LOL doesn't use the hair for wigs themselves, they do sell it and use the profits to keep the project going. That's probably what will happen to Christie's hair. Sold at a flea market. Tee hee.

I can't believe they graduate people like Christie or Lisa1 and Niambi gets screwed. NOT RIGHT.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-06, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
What? Jill comes back AGAIN? Too bad the reel's done, this could have been great footage (eyeroll).

Don't these people realize that what killed their Emmy winning show were the Allison's, Jill's, Christie's, Sommer's, and the nameless others who thought they were going to appear on a modified version of Star Search? Women are not stupid or gullible just because they watch daytime television.

While I understand the networks losing interest, I am somewhat surprised that B/M couldn't or didn't peddle this show to Oxygen, Lifetime, or WE (Women's Entertainment). Oh well.

Oh boy...I guess the end is really near. I feel like I'm on the Titanic and it's 11:30 PM! Not really...but there won't be much use in hanging around the board after the show goes into summer reruns. So, make your connections with other posters now if you want to stay in touch with each other!

I'll miss the fantastically insightful and hysterical posters on this board. You kept me laughing all winter! Your screen names I'll remember. The HG's? Their names are fading already. After the reruns are over, which I won't bother watching, we'll never hear about them again...unless one of them commits a capital offense. Their final destination is oblivion. There's not a star in the bunch, not one. I'd put money on it. Rhonda will be lucky to keep her television persona on life support. Iyanla? She may surprise us yet.

pnina 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pnina Click to send private message to pnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
I, too, join the list of people really disappointed with the direction of the show. Unfortunately, like many others addicted to some substance or another, I could never really stop watching. With the exception of Niambi and Antonia, all the "ladies" are nothing more than robotic repeaters of Rhonda's and Iyanla's psycho-babble. I look at these previews and wonder why are these people graduating? What exactly did they accomplish other than their 15 minutes of fame?

Looking at what's happening? with this last week, I think of a line from T.S. Eliot --- "This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper". What a sad, sad way for a show that had promise to wimp out.

The only thing that was entertaining about the show this season was reading the comments on this message board. I will miss reading SeasonedRefinement, Snowflake, Baxtera, and many others.
As our friend Jill would say --- love ya! Mean it!

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"

Im really glad Christie is shortening some of her hair.
It is a WAY TOO LONG. Lets face it she is not a spring chicken
anymore.
I see these women with thier hair extremely long and wonder
or they trying to convince some one they are trying to look
younger or what is it.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
The casting info on the SO website is from last season. It's been on there for 6-7 months like that. I am tired of the old HG coming back especially since they were broing the first time around. They had their chance and supposidly gained the tools to help them deal with the real world and yet they are coming back. What a waste! If they want to bring back a nice lovable HG why don't they let Mr. Ozzy come back? He was enteertaining at least.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
Another year gone and done. Wow!

If it's not coming back, I will miss the posters on this board most of all. I watch this show everyday while my son naps and sometimes I swear I hear you all laughing and howling with me with some of the antics on this show. I often think to myself, I can't wait to see what got posted about this and that!

From what it was to what it became, it's a totally different show. Shouldn't mess with the formula. Moving to LA LA made all the wannabe actresses come out instead of real women that want a real start over.

smokeysmom 184 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
Hope this isn't a stupid question, but what happened to 5/25 and 5/26? Why does the last week have only three days?

MovinOnUp 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MovinOnUp Click to send private message to MovinOnUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
"Hope this isn't a stupid question, but what happened to 5/25 and 5/26? Why does the last week have only three days?"

It's the end of the show...Re-runs probably start on Thursday.

As for those who keep wondering why Jill is back. 1) I suspect they thought that folks might be interested in seeing her meet with her dad and 2)what would you do with a new houseguest for 3-4 days...

I'm looking forward to seeing her meet him...

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Get back on topic"
Folks, the place to discuss the potential end of the show is on the SO Cancellation thread in the GD Forum.

The place to discuss how the show has changed and why you do/don't like it any longer is on one of the threads discussing various aspects of that - again, all on the GD Forum.

This forum is to discuss spoilers, this thread is specific to the spoilers for 5/22 - 5/24. You need to return to that discussion or the thread will be locked.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Get back on topic"
uuuuuuuuu ooops!!! Sorry, didn't see this thread!!!

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Previews 5/22 - 5/24 Last week!"
I'm not sure if this is the place to comment on this but with Niambi being asked to return next season (that is so bizare when there is so much talk about there being no next season) but this is what I wanted to know. When Niambi first came to the starting over house she talked about how much her father never approved of her and then it turned out it was her mother. What sort of Father did she have and why is it that she dosen't get that "situation man" is using her big time!!! Anxiety is all over her face all the time, and she keeps talking about not trusting this guy SM and yet wanting to, but I thought he had a girlfriend and her as well???? Here is my question (finally) is Niambi a women who loves too much? Therre is a good book named this and I think she might be fitting in at least one of the catagories this book talks about!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •