The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May 1-5th previews"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-18-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"May 1-5th previews"
May 1
Cassie finally meets the son she gave up for adoption; Niambi calls ``Mr. Situation,'' even though the roommates and life coaches think she needs to end contact with him; Iyanla meets with Antonia to talk about her spending habits.

May 2
Niambi and Iyanla talk about Niambi's abortion and how guilty she feels over the decision; Christie starts preparing for her 5K race by designing a flyer and meeting with non-profit organizations; a henna artist gives the women tattoos.

May 3
The housemates talk about flirting, kissing and sex during a group discussion; a dance instructor teaches Sommer to free her inhibitions and express herself; Jodi meets with a relationship expert; Antonia prepares for the poetry reading.

May 4
The Board of Review evaluates Jodi and Niambi's progress in the house; Niambi realizes it is her mother who holds her back; Iyanla shares her views on black mothers.

May 5
Niambi learns to stand up for herself; Christie tells Rhonda that she has an ingrained sense of worthlessness and expects to be a homeless alcoholic; Niambi records positive affirmations.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: May 1-5th previews standinmytruth 04-18-06 1
   RE: May 1-5th previews sharnina 04-18-06 2
       RE: May 1-5th previews allenjo 04-18-06 3
           RE: May 1-5th previews c27 04-29-06 31
       RE: May 1-5th previews standinmytruth 04-19-06 4
           RE: May 1-5th previews sharnina 04-19-06 5
           RE: May 1-5th previews talker67 04-20-06 10
 RE: May 1-5th previews JustBNMe 04-19-06 6
   RE: May 1-5th previews sharnina 04-20-06 7
       RE: May 1-5th previews allenjo 04-20-06 8
           RE: May 1-5th previews sharnina 04-20-06 9
               RE: May 1-5th previews alaholly 04-21-06 11
                   RE: May 1-5th previews BeeBe 04-22-06 12
                       RE: May 1-5th previews pinksparkleguitar 04-23-06 16
                       RE: May 1-5th previews c27 04-29-06 32
                   RE: May 1-5th previews jonimoni 04-23-06 15
                       RE: May 1-5th previews sharnina 04-23-06 17
 RE: May 1-5th previews Kelzi 04-22-06 13
   RE: May 1-5th previews sweet cheeks 04-23-06 14
       RE: May 1-5th previews Sues 04-25-06 18
           RE: May 1-5th previews Kelzi 04-26-06 19
               RE: May 1-5th previews dopeydwarf 04-27-06 20
                   Cut it out, both of you Cygnus X1 04-27-06 21
           RE: May 1-5th previews beckettrep 04-28-06 22
               RE: May 1-5th previews Sues 04-28-06 23
                   RE: May 1-5th previews Baxtera 04-28-06 24
                       RE: May 1-5th previews AshLanie 04-28-06 25
                           RE: May 1-5th previews Juliejo 04-28-06 26
                               RE: May 1-5th previews Baxtera 04-28-06 27
                                   RE: May 1-5th previews Labyrinth 04-28-06 28
                                       RE: May 1-5th previews AshLanie 04-28-06 29
                                           RE: May 1-5th previews Lanna42 04-29-06 30
                                               RE: May 1-5th previews beckettrep 04-30-06 37
                                                   RE: May 1-5th previews Lanna42 04-30-06 38
                               RE: May 1-5th previews AshLanie 04-30-06 36
 RE: May 1-5th previews JustBNMe 04-29-06 33
   RE: May 1-5th previews jonimoni 04-29-06 34
       RE: May 1-5th previews Sues 04-30-06 35
           RE: May 1-5th previews jonimoni 04-30-06 39
               RE: May 1-5th previews Baxtera 04-30-06 40
                   RE: May 1-5th previews jonimoni 04-30-06 41
                       RE: May 1-5th previews Baxtera 04-30-06 42
                       RE: May 1-5th previews scatterbrain 05-01-06 43
   RE: May 1-5th previews AshLanie 05-01-06 44
 RE: May 1-5th previews bentherdunthat 05-01-06 45
 RE: May 1-5th previews ChristinaJB 05-02-06 46
   RE: May 1-5th previews JustBNMe 05-02-06 47
 Spoiler on Niambi... annie828 05-02-06 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
thanks annie! are christie and jodi ever going to leave? didn't kelly and lisa2 come in after them? i can't remember the order. hmm?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-18-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Actually I think the order was;

Kim
Lisa2
Jodi
Kelly
Christie

then came visitors
Melinda
Cassie

More HG's
Bethany
Niambi

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
So Jodi will be still staying in the house? I am absolutely speechless...

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Jodie must be like Lisa 1. LOL!!!!!

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
>Actually I think the order was;
>
>
>Kim
>Lisa2
>Jodi
>Kelly
>Christie
>
>then came visitors
>Melinda
>Cassie
>
>More HG's
>Bethany
>Niambi
>
>
>Therefore do not worry about
>tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry
>about itself.
>Each day has enough trouble of
>its own. Matthew 6:34

>

christie came in after kelly??? really? wow!

04-19-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
I'm not really sure but I do know that Kim and Lisa2 were the first two replacements.

talker67 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail talker67 Click to send private message to talker67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
I am pretty sure this is how it went

Graduate-replaced by

Jessica--Kim
Allison--Lisa2--Niambi
Tj-------Christi
Christina-Jodi
Lisa left-Kelly
Jill------Melinda,Cassie,Bethany,Antonia

Present housemates in order of arrival
Kim
Christi
Jodi
Kelly
Niambi
Antonia

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Thanks God Cassie finally meets her son. Now maybe she will stay the heck out of the SOH and we won't have to see her anymore!!!

04-20-06, 00:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Too true!

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
No, what about Cassie's Angel business? She might be coming back for that. Who knows? Gee~

04-20-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Oh please make Cassie's appearance SHORT. I can't take that awful baby voice for long.

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Oh my, first Mr. Internet and now Mr. Situation. Sounds like they are pretty much the same guy!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
>Oh my, first Mr. Internet and
>now Mr. Situation. Sounds like
>they are pretty much the
>same guy!

I was totally thinking the same thing. When I saw that Niambi was talking to Mr. Situation and she wasn't supposed to be just like fakecryLisa, I thought "how clever that production found both of Mr. Internet's girlfriends/mistresses for this season!!"

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-06 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

I know!!! They should bring Lisa back to tell what kind of wrath could be brought to her if she does not get rid of Mr. situation. Like put her in jail in the backyard. lol

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
I too hope her visit is short. I hope her "son" calls her on the carpet for all the NASTY things she and Rhonda said about his real mother, ya know the one who raised him! Funny how Rhonda believed all the stuff the a-dad had to say but this prize human hadn't seen his son in years. Funny too how Rhonda bought all the propoganda put forth by the new wife (now divorced too) of the a-dad who was shaggin the man while he was still married. Another prize human being... I hope the show, as it has become, will remember it's roots and get this young man some after care counseling. I don't believe that just introducing him to the emotional void that Cassie is and having that be the end of it is right. She has her own agenda too, and it is still NOT HIS JOB to make a middle aged woman happy, she has been using outside things,i.e. drugs, alcohol and sex, for years trying to make herself happy and this is just one more instance where she is doing that. Only YOU can make YOU happy.....it is not an outside thing, it is an inside thing.

04-23-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Middle aged woman! HEY, I resemble that remark!

Kelzi 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelzi Click to send private message to Kelzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
I am looking forward to seeing Cassies son after all this time of Cassie searching and looking for the truth about her son and now she knows he wants to meet her.. I believe he really didn't know that he was adopted when she first got that letter from the adopted mother, that was signed supposedly by the adopted mother and her son. I think the mother either had someone else sign that paper stating that he didn't want anything to do with her and didn't have anything to say to her, for her to leave him alone. Now he wants to meet her.. I think the adopted mother was just being way too overly protective. I can't wait to have her back in the house to meet her son. I think that is the perfect place for them to meet, that way they will have Rhonda and/or Iyanla to help them through this process.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: May 1-5th previews"

Oh yes Im glad Cassie will be able to meet her son.
I agree with you that the adoptive Mom was trying to keep Cassie
from her son.
She should be grateful Cassie had the sense to give her child to raise as her own.
Giving up a child you carried nine months is the most unselfish
thing a woman can do.

But you know I think the people Cassie gave her son up to
were not a good couple. The adoptive mother is on her third
marriage now.

Oh well such as it is.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
I'm on my third marriage and I have forgotten more about being a parent than Cassie will ever know.... you never know the circumstances. My 1st was abusive, my 2nd is the father of my children...in the end we just weren't on the same page and I thought it important for my children to grow up in a positive enviroment, viewing a healthy relationship. Which is what they currently have with myself and my third....

Unfortunately, adoptive parents aren't always better...I grew up with a kid who's adoptive parents were horrendous. The Mother was drunk all the time and the Dad was abusive...(hhmmm...probably the life Cassie would have given him)
Hopefully, there are better standards and practices in place now so that the results are better. I do believe that giving your child up for adoption so that they may have a better life is indeed a selfless loving act....

Going on a reality show and stalking him however, is not...

She really should have gotten her life together (as in a real job, place to live, mental stability), found out about the registry and put her name in. That would be the mature thing to do....but Cassie is extremely immature and now this kid will be saddled with that too....what a shame....

Kelzi 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelzi Click to send private message to Kelzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
IMO I don't feel that Cassie was stalking her son, I feel that she just wanted to know him, If you were the one who gave up your child for adoption you mean to say you would never wonder how he or she may be now that they are all grown up and at that point in time she had the right to look for him, and after she got the letter last season to stay away from him and to stop looking for him she did just that. She stopped her search in fear she would be sued. But this time she was contacted by her son, himself. I feel that if your pregnent and do not believe in abortion and you give birth to your child that you have carried for 9 months, you can't tell me that you wont ever feel regret and hurt and feel not as a whole person without your child. She must to have had a hard time to make that decision to give up her son. Now she finally has the chance to meet her son, Well I am glad she finally gets a chance to see her son for the very first time. I am very happy for her, even though she does have a baby voice.. who cares about that.. there are too many people who are putting down people who will never understand what the other person is going through or feeling deep down inside. I wish her the best of luck with her visit with her son!! You GO Woman, You deserve it!! Don't forget people, there is a lot of editing that gets cut out and we only get to see a part of the show. So please try to keep an open mind of this subject. Thank you for your time! God Bless You All...
Kelzi.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
We post here because we get to have any kind of minds we like.
We are not allowed to bash each other in any way.
I just don't like the idea of her son coming on Nat'l TV to see her. I think if he were older, he would never agree to "airing their laundry."

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Cut it out, both of you"
Kelzi, you may not criticize other posters -- even as a group -- for holding a different opinion from you. You are of course allowed to speak up for Cassie, but know that other viewpoints WILL be aired. Please read our guidelines and our FAQ list.

And dopeydwarf, just hit ALERT next time.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
>>>She really should have gotten her
>life together (as in a
>real job, place to live,
>mental stability), found out about
>the registry and put her
>name in. That would be
>the mature thing to do....but
>Cassie is extremely immature and
>now this kid will be
>saddled with that too....what a
>shame....

That all sounds well and good but that would most likely have never happened because first he didn't even know he was adopted for many years and then was told his birth mother was dead. It doesn't seem likely he'd be searching any registry for a birth mother that he assumed was dead. I commend Cassie for having the good sense to give him up for adoption - I think the adoptive mom is real scum for the way she handled all this and especially for lying to the boy about his birth mother being dead - wow - talk about one insecure woman - that adoptive mother must be a real piece of work. I wish Cassie the best and I do believe she will honor whatever her son's final wishes are as it pertains to whether or not they continue a relationship.

04-28-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
We don't know the real story...only SO's side. I think if I were to adopt a child from somone one as potentially damaging as Cassie (drunk, drugs, prostitution) I might go over the top to protect him too. Let's not forget the drunken phone call years later...

Maybe (as stated here) the Mother wanted to protect her son from the glaring lights of reality TV? When Cassie called his work (and I have serious issues with that one...can you say blind-sided??) he didn't seem all that surprised that he was adopted. He may also have gotten curious as some point for info wether he thought she was dead or not. Then his search would have bore out the truth without the stalking.

I also take issue with the whole 'pretty-ing' up of Cassie. Why can't she meet him as she REALLY IS? That way if they have another meeting (in her SO paid rented apartment) he won't be blind-sided yet again. I found her need to by 'young & pretty' a bit creepy...her little girl scattered fluff is scary too. She's supposed to be the adult here and she's acting like a teenager going to her first dance...yuck

Of course this being 'reality TV' we'll never know the reality..lol

In the end, as much as I think Cassie is nothing but a uninspiring, using, narcissistic leach...I do hope for a happy ending.....for Dustin, whatever that may be...

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
What is always interesting on these shows is you only ever hear the side SO wants you to hear. The cheating ex's wife comes on the show to tell us about the adoptive mother. Well considering the fact she had an affair with the adoptive mother's husband while he was still married she has the credibility of a snail in my book. She has an obvious agenda in this whole story and it isn't the well being of Dustin.

A drug/achol addicted prostitute wants to expose your adopted son on a reality tv show and you aren't cooperative. I say someone should vote her an award for not being a reality whore. Too many people are willing to use anything to get their moment of fame. Cassie has dragged her through the mud and it seems the adoptive Mom has continued to put Dustin's well being ahead of defending herself on National TV. Go Mom.

He's now of age and he can choose to meet Cassie, go for it. The fact she again is choosing to exploit him on National TV on SO says a great deal about Cassie's character. This child has had a tough life and now she wants to expose him to America and make him do this publically for all to watch. So tell me again how bad the adoptive mother is?

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Good post...

Wish to add some views:

Cassie has given three different versions of when she became sober and drug free.....first time it was four years, then second time she was on it was 7, now it's 14 years....

Also, she said this time around that her son ahd been told she was dead....WRONG...cause when she spoke with the adopted Dad, he told her the son knew she was alive.

Also, she said she was sober and drug free during her pregnacy.........WRONG, again:

First time on the show she told the group that she ONLY became drug and alcohol free during the last three months of pregnancy due to the adopted paretns saying she had to be in order to live with them.

Cassie is still using it seems.....only this time it is the house...jsut in time to meet her son and maybe move in with him...cause the show was not renewed so she will need someplace to live.

She maybe be drug and alcohol free but she still has no place to live or a job.

Not once ahs she mentioned her new buiness she wanted to start up and she ahs plenty of time to atleast have the ground work going.

Cassie is Cassie....someone who has NO ambition.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Its too bad all the dirty laundry about this adotion and Dustin meeting with Cassie has to aired on TV. I would think that this is such a private matter that Cassie must have a screw loose to want SO to be so involved in it? Cassie is such a loser that whatever the out-come of Dustins' adoptionhas been he was better off than he would have been with a drug abusing mother with no job and no place to live ever would or could have been. I am glad she had the courage to give him up and let someone who could give him a better life raise him. But this meeting between Dustin and Cassie should have been a very private matter.
So it looks like Cassie wanted another new outfit and make-over so she is once again involved with SO.

04-28-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
It says a great deal about the level of integrity of this show that Cassie has been allowed to lie over and over and retell stories with different information as truth and never gets called on it. It makes for a great Hollywood Tabloid story but sadly Dustin is the one going to suffer for it not Cassie. She can't keep her stories about the Birth Mother straight or her own sobriety straight. At one point she hadn't seen Dustin at all, then this week she hadn't seen him since he was 3 the stories never add up. She's been clean but then she called drunk and stoned? Go figure the dates because they never add up.

I'm hoping they show very little of this reunion for the son's sake. He has been exploited by his step-Mom who wanted her reality whore moments, his birth Mom who definitly is a reality whore, and hopefully he will keep his own participation to a minimum.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Ah come on Bax!! All the women are liars on this show. There are so many holes in their stories it looks like swiss cheese. Anything they can lie or twist they do, with the producers and the script writers going "go baby go!"

Let's see - Allison's changing story, Sommer who was going to punished last season and never was, Christina and all her stories about being a whore - oh excuse me - Escort.. etc...

At least Dustin is old enough to give consent to be on television unlike Christina's son whose toddler pic they flashed on television repeatedly --- or what about Kim's son who she said had already disappointed her, him being so old and all? - as well as his pic being flashed on television.

Oh anything to increase the ratings - I smell Sweeps.

04-28-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Oh how about Layne last season, after admitting she had indeed married her first fiancee at an early age (must have been over 18 though otherwise her parents would ahve had to sign a consent form and she told Dr. Stan her mother didn't know aobut her marriage)..

...The show allowed her to keep saying she had had three fiancee's and had never been married?

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Don't forget DeBORah with her story of not having had sex in SIX years.Who somehow apparently by immaculate conception might have been pregnant.Or Tess with her convienent revelation about having been molested.Fortunately,neither one of them were very effective liars.I'll never forget Tess with the crocodile tears streaming down her face screaming "I'm so angry right now!!"I can imagine her husband cringing at home thinking "Oh crap that psycho's coming home soon."And then the first Bethany story about her Father having had an affair with a parishoner.Something didn't smell right about the ending on that.Did you notice that when Rhonda confronted him about it that he NEVER DENIED having done it?The Mother NEVER DENIED he did it.If you had not done something wouldn't you be denying it?They just got strange looks on their faces and said nothing.

I too think it was irresponsible for SO to show Christina's minor child.He is going to be ridiculed by someone about his Mother having been a hooker.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
>Don't forget DeBORah with her story
>of not having had sex
>in SIX years.Who somehow apparently
>by immaculate conception might have
>been pregnant.Or Tess with her
>convienent revelation about having been
>molested.Fortunately,neither one of them were
>very effective liars.I'll never forget
>Tess with the crocodile tears
>streaming down her face screaming
>"I'm so angry right now!!"I
>can imagine her husband cringing
>at home thinking "Oh crap
>that psycho's coming home soon."And
>then the first Bethany story
>about her Father having had
>an affair with a parishoner.Something
>didn't smell right about the
>ending on that.Did you notice
>that when Rhonda confronted him
>about it that he NEVER
>DENIED having done it?The Mother
>NEVER DENIED he did it.If
>you had not done something
>wouldn't you be denying it?They
>just got strange looks on
>their faces and said nothing.
>
>
>I too think it was irresponsible
>for SO to show Christina's
>minor child.He is going to
>be ridiculed by someone about
>his Mother having been a
>hooker.

I think with Deborah it might have been a case of when she first applied for SO she really didn't have sex for a number of years - I seem to recall she said they were celebrating the fact that she was chosen, drank too much and THEN she wound up having sex with some guy. I can't imagine her then going back to the SO producers and saying 'hey, wait a minute, we gotta change the sex part cuz I just had sex last night'. I imagine it wasn't even an issue that early in the 'game'. I don't think she was purposely deceptive although she should have cleared it up when her turn at the plasma (telling her story) came up. At that point she could have simply said she'd had sex for the first time in XX number of years during the course of a celebration........

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Hi Beckettrep, First let me say I LIKED DeBORah in a "laugh at you" kind of way.She had a WAY WITH WORDS that's for sure.But the gal LIED POINT BLANK to Dr. Stan and Rhonda's face.The only reason she came clean at all with the truth was when Rhonda confronted her with her lies ON TAPE.I guess she didn't think they were in on her phone conversations and her discourses to herself in the van.I can appreciate that she may have been embarrassed to admit she'd had sex after saying she was celibate for 6 years but she shouldn't have lied about it.And DeBORah Honey........if you were celibate for 6 years then I've got some stock in cotton candy I'd like to sell you.I BELIEVE she has a hard time finding a man to sleep with her but not THAT hard.

04-30-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
36. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-06 AT 07:30 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-30-06 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

>Its too bad all the dirty
>laundry about this adotion and
>Dustin meeting with Cassie has
>to aired on TV.
>I would think that this
>is such a private matter
>that Cassie must have a
>screw loose to want SO
>to be so involved in
>it? Cassie is such a
>loser that whatever the out-come
>of Dustins' adoptionhas been he
>was better off than he
>would have been with a
>drug abusing mother with no
>job and no place to
>live ever would or could
>have been. I am glad
>she had the courage to
>give him up and let
>someone who could give him
>a better life raise him.
> But this meeting between
>Dustin and Cassie should have
>been a very private matter.
>
>So it looks like Cassie wanted
>another new outfit and make-over
>so she is once again
>involved with SO.

Nods......Some things are meant to be private jsut beween the parties...... and the show, including Rhonda....stepped over that line.

Dr Stan even said this, in a meeting with Cassie and Rhonda the first time she was on, that this may not be a good time for them to pursue this. So what does Rhonda do? Turns to Cassie and lets Casie make the decision......talk about a slap in the face twoards Dr. Stan.

I hope the son does what Susan' Dad did and demands that there be NO cameras for the meeting.

I am beginning to wonder if the Mom actually said and even wrote the stuff that Cassie and Rhonda are accusing her off. .

I remmeber the first time Cassie was on, the Mom was upset and told Cassie never to call til she was alcohol and drug free. Cassie, by her own words, had called their house drunk to wish her biological son a happy 14th birthday.

What gets my goat is that the show has made Cassie to be the victim in all this....sad

04-29-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
I don't get how one minute Cassie's son was told she is dead yet he signed a paper in the last year saying he didn't want any contact from her and then he gets a call from her at work and says again he thought she was dead. Doesn't make sesne to me at all. If he thought she was dead what reason would he have to sign a paper saying he didn't want someone he thought was dead to contact him?!

04-29-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-06 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

Could it be that St. Cassie lied about him having been told she was dead, the way she has lied about so many other things? She feels no responsibility for any of the terrrible choices she has made in her life and has spent the legnth of her many stays repeating how terrible the a-mom is. We really know nothing about the a-mom because she didn't choose to put her dirty laundry on national tv. It was not Cassie's business, or Rhonda's for that matter, to repeat secondhand gossip about her, disgusting. I can't wait till she is gone.

04-30-06, 00:04 AM (EST)
35. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
>LAST EDITED ON 04-29-06
>AT 06:06 PM (EST)

>
>Could it be that St. Cassie
>lied about him having been
>told she was dead, the
>way she has lied about
>so many other things?
>She feels no responsibility for
>any of the terrrible choices
>she has made in her
>life and has spent the
>legnth of her many stays
>repeating how terrible the a-mom
>is. We really know
>nothing about the a-mom because
>she didn't choose to put
>her dirty laundry on national
>tv. It was not
>Cassie's business, or Rhonda's for
>that matter, to repeat secondhand
>gossip about her, disgusting.
>I can't wait till she
>is gone.

Amen sista!

04-30-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
39. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Thank you, it has been burning me up inside from day one, the way we have been bombarded with terrible word images of the a-mom. If I had been her I would have sued the entire organinzation. The first thing they might have taught Cassie is the damage that gossip can do, you should only talk about yourself! Thanks!

04-30-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
40. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Let's be honest Cassie's story has never stayed the same since the first time she's been on the show, her length of sobriety, her contact with the son and adoptive Mom, etc. It changes with the wind so the concept of truth is fluid to Cassie she tells people what she thinks will bring her sympathy and get her what she wants. Her stories are not credible and can't be believed just based on the fact she has lied so often.

Then we have the adoptive father who cheated on his ex with his current wife who then comes to the SO house to talk about the ex-wife. What kind of crediblity does a woman who cheated on another woman's husband and then marries the guy have? Rarely does the new wife like the ex wife and even more rareley when she was sleeping with him before the divorce. She has every reason to come on SO and continue the fued.

Then we have the adoptive Mom who's been dealing with a son born to a drug/achol addicted prostitute. We have no idea what damage Cassies lifestyle choices did to her son in womb. We also don't know what kind of hereditary issues she passed on to her son for the adoptive Mom to deal with. Now the Mom like all women also has her own issues to deal with from a cheating husband to a vindictive step mother for her son. This can not be easy to deal with but she hasn't resorted to going on reality shows to bash the players involved. She seems to have stayed focused on trying to help her son. We don't know because she has kept quietly focused on helping her son while her son's drug/achol addicted biological Mom stalked her and his vindictive step Mother also was no help. All and all I'd say she would be the most credible witness if this went to court and truth had to be judged.

04-30-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
41. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
To add, there is the fact that St. Cassie assured Rah-Rah-Rhonda that she would follow the mother's wishes as well as the advice of the adoption lawyer, and wait till he contacted her, and she still went on to contact Dustin at his workplace. How can Rah-Rah-Rhonda really believe that this meeting will be the end for St. Cassie if it indeed does not go as she wishes? How can Rhonda be certain she has not unleashed an unstable stalker onto this young man? Cassie has shown she can be very determined to do the wrong thing to get her own way. Where the fun was this same determination to get off drugs and be self supporting? She likes her pity party life and will, most likely, live it till her end. SO has a hand in not helping her in the least and in my opinion encouraging this bobble headed babe in her belief that she deserves to get what she wants even if she has to do dispicable things to get them, this is her life story, isn't it?

04-30-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
42. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
I've been amazed at the level of sympathy that Cassie gets from people who feel she has rights that have been violated. Let's get real if Cassie had kept Dustin by the age of 3 the state would have terminated her rights and Dustin would have been in state foster care or adopted if he was fortunate with no contact and Cassie could have faced charges for abuse or neglect. Cassie did make a good decision in giving up Dustin but unlike the average teenage Mom, Cassie wouldn't have had the choice for long with her issues, the state would have made the choice for her.

I'm hoping Dustin slams her at the reunion and sticks up for the woman who is his mother and did raise him. Cassie has crossed the line.

scatterbrain 35 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scatterbrain Click to send private message to scatterbrain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
>To add, there is the fact
>that St. Cassie assured Rah-Rah-Rhonda
>that she would follow the
>mother's wishes as well as
>the advice of the adoption
>lawyer, and wait till he
>contacted her, and she still
>went on to contact Dustin
>at his workplace. How
>can Rah-Rah-Rhonda really believe that
>this meeting will be the
>end for St. Cassie if
>it indeed does not go
>as she wishes? How can
>Rhonda be certain she has
>not unleashed an unstable stalker
>onto this young man?
> Cassie has shown she
>can be very determined to
>do the wrong thing to
>get her own way.
>Where the fun was this
>same determination to get off
>drugs and be self supporting?
> She likes her pity
>party life and will, most
>likely, live it till her
>end. SO has a
>hand in not helping her
>in the least and in
>my opinion encouraging this bobble
>headed babe in her belief
>that she deserves to get
>what she wants even if
>she has to do dispicable
>things to get them, this
>is her life story, isn't
>it?

so true, great post!

all i keep thinking is: HOW can SO keep aiding and enabling cassie to be such a stalker?

05-01-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
44. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
>I don't get how one minute
>Cassie's son was told she
>is dead yet he signed
>a paper in the last
>year saying he didn't want
>any contact from her and
>then he gets a call
>from her at work and
>says again he thought she
>was dead. Doesn't make sesne
>to me at all. If
>he thought she was dead
>what reason would he have
>to sign a paper saying
>he didn't want someone he
>thought was dead to contact
>him?!

Nods First time she was on the Dad was asked if Dusitn knew of her and he said yes. Nwver once back then was it mentioned that he had been told she was dead. This a new scripted development.

Also, as I mentioned before...Cassie (contrary to her saying now she has been sober for 13 years) called his house to wish him a 14th birthday. She was drunk and the Mom told her never to call back til she was sober and drug free. Now dusitn is 19 which means at the least she ahs been sober only 5 years if she became sober and drug free soon after making the phone call.

As for the one room she was living in rent free in exhange for services, she was kicked out just before she re-eneteredd the house the second time...hence she again needed a place to stay.

She admitted the first time on the show how she lied over and over in order to always have a place to live. She even used being sick etc to get a hospitol bed.

I wonder what place she got kicked out of this time to end up back on S.O.?

Also, wouldn't she be considered a Stalker? What I mean by that is the first time she was on she was told by an adopted Attorney to register in the Oregon registry (Cassie was even given the paperwork was shown filling them out) and wait for Dusitn to contact her.

But Cassie has been allowed to continue to lie all in the name of ratings. So what does that make Rhonda?

Is that what an LC does? Rhonda disregarded ) a professionals advice) Dr. Stan's advice the first go round when he said to both that this might not be a goos time to persue this.

This was said in response to the notirized letter the Mom had sent with her and Dusitn's signature saying to stop contacting them. The Dad had said also that Dusitn was going through some bad times: drinking alot......

hmmmmm wonder if that could be a result of Cassie drinking and drugging up til her 6th month? She stopped then for three months because was the only way she could stay with the Dustin's parents til he was born.

I wonder who she will be able to con next season when S.O. isn't there anymore?

Will she call Rhonda? Will Rhonda take her in? Will Cassie now harrass Rhonda by always calling and whining? Will Rhonda live up to her words when she has said: I'll always be there for you.

Will repeat what I had typed elsewhere:

She is one luckly female though. She has messed around since age of 14 (her words) and has only gotton pregnant once, at the age of 23? Hmmmmmmmmmm

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Sounds like a total snoozefest this week. Yawwwwn.

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
Well, I don't know about you all, but Wednesday's episode sounds like something I just don't want to see...Jodi talking about sex and kissing and flirting? Relationship expert? Watch out LADIES. I'd be double tucking my sheets that night! She's gonna be lookin' to hop into somebody's bed! Sommer doing a dance to free her inhibitions (HMM, perhaps she and Jodi can hook up that night? - bleck, and Antonia giving a poetry reading with that (no offense anyone from Boston) accent? I had've had to rewind the show so many times, because I can't undertand a word she says! Come on! She can barely say Stahhrtin' Oveahhr.

I think I'll change my kid's diaper and be done with that hour of the day! haha!

05-02-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
47. "RE: May 1-5th previews"
I agree about the image of Jodi in group talkinig about sex. She will go one of 2 ways..she will interrupt all the time to add her 1 cent worth or else she will be silent and drooling and looking around to see which Hg she wants to practice on. Ewwwwwww. I don't want to see any of the HG dancing because Jodi would give me nightmares. We know she'd have to jump in to show off her size 14 <cough> body off now that she blew her nose and took a cra$ and supposidly lost 11 pounds and she'd want any excuse to bump and grind against another Hg. Antonia's poetry reading ..hmmm I'd have to turn the captions on the tv to see what the heck she is saying. Sounds like to much work to me. Guess the HG's laziness is rubing off on me...

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Spoiler on Niambi..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

May 5
Niambi learns to stand up for herself; Christie tells Rhonda that she has an ingrained sense of worthlessness and expects to be a homeless alcoholic; Niambi records positive affirmations.

I googled Niambi Dennis, and found this scoop for May 5th...
About siavashmusic
WE HAVE A CONFIRMED EPISODE DATE!!! MAY 5th!!! Watch SIAVASH ON TV SHOW "STARTING OVER" Show times throught the U.S. http SIAVASH On MAY 5th Channel 4 NBC 12:00pm (In Los angeles) "STARTING OVER" (We thought the episode was today, 19th! But we now have a confirmed date of May 5th)!!! Siavash records and helps "Starting Over" roomate Niambi Dennis find her voice and her inner positive self at his studio in Van Nuys, "Valley Center Studios" NBC show producers called Siavash a "Maestro" and a "Miracle Worker" for his work. The show is every day, and Siavash's episode will show May 5th, 2006. Time and channel of the show depends on which state you are in, it's 12:00pm channel 4 in Los Angeles. Check out the website and enter your zip code to find out what time and station the episdoe will be playing in your city. Siavash is a Persian/World Music superstar who has sold out venues around the world and produced 7 succesful albums. With a golden tenor voice, he is the first persian artist to top the Eurodance and Latin pop charts at MP3. In the year 2003, 3 of his English songs from his album "The Voice" made it onto the 46th Annual Grammy nomination list, including 3 English tracks from "The Voice" DANCE CATEGORY: Track 1 "Crazy Fire" and BEST MALE POP VOCAL PERFORMANCEE: Track 4 "Brown Eyes" & Track 8 "Everytime". You can check out his

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •