The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Okay so far I'm not really liking the new one. She seems to be missing the filters on her mouth. Next week previews show her asking Cassie why she gave her son up for adoption did she just not have herself together? While I think its a good question, my God she just met her!! She should not of brought it up when cassie was giving her good news. Its kinda reminds me of when Deborah starting questioning and judging Josie the morning she heard her story about having to test several men for paternity of Chloe.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: what do you think about what An... Winter_Lady 04-21-06 1
   RE: what do you think about what An... shawnar 04-21-06 2
 RE: what do you think about what An... BlueCollar Blonde 04-21-06 3
 RE: what do you think about what An... sharnina 04-21-06 4
   RE: what do you think about what An... SeasonedRefinement 04-21-06 5
       RE: what do you think about what An... Sues 04-21-06 6
           RE: what do you think about what An... JustBNMe 04-21-06 7
               RE: what do you think about what An... BeeBe 04-22-06 8
                   RE: what do you think about what An... SeasonedRefinement 04-22-06 9
               RE: what do you think about what An... PanchoVilla 04-22-06 11
 RE: what do you think about what An... eire_heart74 04-22-06 10
   RE: what do you think about what An... mhb0125 04-23-06 12
       RE: what do you think about what An... shawnar 04-24-06 13
 RE: what do you think about what An... klh830 04-24-06 14
 RE: what do you think about what An... ChristinaJB 04-26-06 15
   RE: what do you think about what An... mhb0125 04-26-06 16
 RE: what do you think about what An... tlynn2002 04-26-06 17
   RE: what do you think about what An... tracyc1166 04-26-06 18
 RE: what do you think about what An... mockey 04-26-06 19
   RE: what do you think about what An... ChristinaJB 04-26-06 20
       RE: what do you think about what An... Winter_Lady 04-26-06 21
 RE: what do you think about what An... helpthemrhonda 04-26-06 22
   RE: what do you think about what An... BlueCollar Blonde 04-27-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-21-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
What about when Josie treated Cassie like dog poop because she put her son up for adoption. Josie who knew the father was one of three guys and who is raising Chloe the same way she was raised. Didn't Josie have issues with the way she was raised?

04-21-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Good point. I think that they all are quick to judge eachother with out looking at themselves. But I guess I'm probably guilty of that myself.

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
I think that's part of Antonia's personality - bold and to the point. Cassie needs to figure out how to answer that question because I'd imagine her son will want to know the same thing.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-06 AT 08:23 PM (EST)

oops.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Antonia is a loose canon...a pretty, young, careless, loose canon. Loose canons can always be counted on to go off when you're least expecting it.

That's why she was cast on the show. There have to be countless attractive, young 20-somethings with lousy credit and a manilla envelope full of unpaid bills who are willing to buy into the SO experience. But not all of them are as tactless and inappropriate as the lovely Antonia. She'll leave a lot of mouths gaping with "I cannot believe she said that!".

That is exactly what the producers are counting on.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Maybe she saw the show when Classless was on....because if I was there, you can bet your sweet patootie I'd be askin some questions...LOL

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
My guess is that she didn't watch the show when Cassie was on it which is why she asked the question that has been asked and explained many times. Antonia has no class and jusy says whatever comes into her brain regardless of if it is appropriate to say, if it the right time to say it or if it is even necesssary to say it.

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Antnonia is immature and blurts out things before she thinks. Anyone who runs up the kind of debt she did doesn't have much impulse control. And who knows, maybe someone close to her was inbolved in an adoption, or she thought her parents didn;t "get it together" for her, so she's coming from that place in saying that to Cassie. Sounds pretty judgmental for sure. I hope they get into whether something specific prompted the comment or whether she just says insensitive things because she doesn't think.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Ever notice the irony in life?

Antonia is desperate to be seen as a wealthy young woman of class and distinction. She "dreams" about a $300 dress, but does she really have an appropriate place to wear it? Oh yeah, I forgot, the club...the one she takes the bus to get to.

It wouldn't matter what ensemble Antonia was wearing - the minute she opened her mouth, the secret would be out: Imposter.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
She was partey-i-ing

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
I agree with the others. They met her at casting and thought "Here's our new Tess! The woman you love to hate but watch every day because something will be said that will leave you speechless!"

I think it's a fair question to ask of Cassie. Because the son is going to be asking the same thing. I see no reason to baby talk and bob my head around that.

Oh Deborah! I totally forgot her complete judgement of Josie like that. And here she was days later being caught in her lie on having slept with a man and the condom breaking and was she pregnant. I bet Josie had a good cackle over that.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-23-06, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
I TOTALLY do not like Antonia. I know physical appearance is something mean to rag on (no not really, everyone picked on Kelly) so here goes--the way she holds her mouth open and to the side--I WANT TO SCREAM!! I don't know what it is but when she does that and the look of wtf on her face--I want to slap her. I am a 20 something with bad credit but not because I was spending it up on clothes. I lost my job and paid bills with them and dug myself a hole (I don't recommend doing that!) Anyway, her total lack of couth is such a turn off. I know why she doesn't have any man problems--she can't get one!!!!

04-24-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
13. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
I agree Antonia was brought on the show to be the "Woman to hate" and she really does get on my last nerve.
I think that Cassie is going to have to answer that question to her son but she doesn't have to answer to Antonia. I don't think Antonia would like to be put on the spot like that. Antonia seems to believe thats she's better than everyone.

klh830 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klh830 Click to send private message to klh830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Maybe she was role playing. Maybe they were peppering Cassie with questions her son may have for her. If this adoptive mother is a twisted as the show is making her out to be, this kid is going to be resentful. But then again, I don't think Antonia is that smart!

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
I think Antonia is a fool. When we are young, we think we know everything - been there, done that. Well, Antonia, you can't pay a flippen bill on time, so let's just hold our horses when we open our mouth and judge a woman who was neglected, abused, homeless, Alcoholic and maybe even a little mentally ill (I suspect, depression, etc).

While I don't love every aspect of Cassie (she's a little quirky for my taste, but live and let live), I respect her for climbing out of the hole she put herself in and trying her hardest to make a life for herself. It may be renting a room in someone's house and working for low wages, but she is clean and sober and paying her own way. She worked hard to get her GED and kept trying until she got it. She quit smoking! Her soul is making progress and I give her that. Hat's off Cassie.

Antonia, I do enjoy watching (car wreck affect), but she makes me angry with her lack of motivation and that damn sense of entitlement. Ugh. She could learn a thing or two from Cassie, who had to claw her way up at every turn she was given.

I 'hope' that scene was taken out of context and editing is just making Antonia look like a fool. If not, she needs to work on one of her steps - CHECK YOURSELF - shut your trap when you know nothing about it.

Cassie did what she could and thought was the best thing at the time. I believe it was in a loving spirit.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
It wasn't editing because the guide on my tele says that "Antonia apologizes to Cassie for losing her temper". That girl is so clueless and her stomping off WHINING today--I almost threw up!!! She is so spoiled. I pity her mother for having to put up with her but I'd say she contributed to her being the way she is. We pass our wounds to our children when they are born and I whole-heartedly believe that.

tlynn2002 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tlynn2002 Click to send private message to tlynn2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-06 AT 06:58 PM (EST)

I do not like Antonia one bit!!! She acts like a little kid. I think the only reason she even wanted to be on the show was to get other people to feel sorry for her. When she was talking about not wanting to talk to the other ladies because she thought it would cost money I was like what the heck????? She is too immature to realize that she is the one that got herself into so much debt. It makes me sick to watch her. Also earlier in the show when she ran upstairs I laughed so hard. I hope that the ladies do not fall into her "poor me" attitude and the SO House kicks her butt....lol.

Also what is this about her being so pretty? Shes ugly to me... on the inside and the outside.

tracyc1166 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-26-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tracyc1166 Click to send private message to tracyc1166 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
I think she is a spoiled brat. Maybe if she runs out of money and is unable to eat for a few days she can see how Cassie's son would have lived if he stayed with her. Cassie made the right choice 19 years ago and now has her life together. A lot of people seek children who they gave up foor adoption. Why is Cassie being thrown under the bus for her choices?

I do think that IV should have been there with Rhonda. She has three people (two that are new and don't know Cassie) there that may have needed support through this. It is Cassie's situation but it is coming into their house anad effecting all of them. Josie had issues with Cassie's situation in the past. I think IV is better at handling Antonia's sass and Rhonda was in a state of shock.

mockey 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mockey Click to send private message to mockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Sting! Antonia has shown right out of the gate that she does NOT own a private thought. OK, so she refuses to hold back until she can process and edit her comments. The real important moment here is that of Cassie's ability to deflect a defensive or offended reaction to Antonia's blunt question's. The Starting Over House is not suppose to be a place to protect the 'Polly-Anna' Cassie's from the world of nay-sayers- Not so young mothers of 22 years, like Cassie, who have made the brave choice to offer more to their children by placing them in better situations and families will always be asked the seemingly cruel and raw question's at the most inopertune momments, 'HOW COULD YOU? and 'WHY WEREN'T YOU STRONG ENOUGH FOR YOUR CHILD?' It's easy to judge somebody this way when you are grounded, sober and have lots of help at home. I, myself, have never done drugs, drank alcohol or had pre-marital sex, so I cannot pretend to understand the altering that goes on inside another persons mind or body as a result of these poor actions.
This must be how Cassie had to see Antonia. Antonia just has not been where Cassie has been, although the anger is said to be a direct result of her (Antonia's)own abandoment issues from her father.
Not every day will a starting over graduate be confronted with the Antonia's of the world who shoot at point blank range with a double barrelled 'rage question' shotgun- boom, boom, boom. Isn't it inspiring to know that if they did, the tools are in each of these ladies to not necessarily avoid the question or give the answer that she thinks another may accept- BUT- to offer an answer that belongs to them- Just like Cassie is doing-Cassie does not apologize for her ever solid, yet simple answers. Cassie doesn't care if the answer is sufficient to her critic. What was important to Cassie today, is that she gave the answer that she KNEW and understood with each fiber in her wonderfully optomistic and hope filled soul as to why she did what she did, when she did it. Does she feel sad? Obviously, but no longer does she carry that awful weight of being a 'bad' person in her own eyes. Plus, Cassie right away forgave the insensitivity of young Antonia by explaining to us all that she knew immediately that Antonia's questions were about Antonia's own issues/struggles when she attacked her. Made me love the girl more! I'm proud of Cassie. She gets props from me- a fan with ten times more issue's who has Cassie's strength to admire. I'm glad they showed us Antonia's confrontation. I did actually think a bit less of Antonia because her timing was selfish, but as the filming continued, I realized that if she cannot have an outburst here, where could she? If she couldn't ask what she FELT here, then where? The couches and guests cannot calculate when these deep rooted outburst may occur. They are being drilled constantly, it is only a matter of time before each girl has an eruption of various emotions. I just wish Antonia will grow a larger amount of sensitivity for others and their struggles along the way. I'm 43. That's easy for me to wish for a girl of 24 with Antonia's current history. I was a dork at 24 too. Many of us were.

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
MOCKEY where have you been with just one post??

Great first post. Loved it.

You said it all. Cassie acted with grace and confidence. I'm sure it rattled her, but she was kind and honest and (I hate to use their term, forgive me) 'Stood in her grace"
;o)

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-06 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

I really disliked Cassie the first time around, I thought she was an annoying whiner. It was not much better her visit last month, but today I became a fan. Cassie showed class and dignity when faced with Antonia's hatred.

I think Antonia is a real brat, I have a 23 year old daughter who, like Antonia, graduated from college. Unlike Antonia, after graduating she went to work at two, some times three, jobs so she could pay her own way. She has never had a credit card. I would really give her "what for" if she ever behaved like that obnoxious brat Antonia.

helpthemrhonda 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail helpthemrhonda Click to send private message to helpthemrhonda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
Antonia is furious at her father because his addiction made him a terrible parent, but she is mad at Cassie because she chose not to put her own son through that pain. Antonia is young, but she is also clueless.

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: what do you think about what Antonia said to Cassie according to the preveiws?"
>Antonia is furious at her father
>because his addiction made him
>a terrible parent, but she
>is mad at Cassie because
>she chose not to put
>her own son through that
>pain. Antonia is young,
>but she is also clueless.
>

For Antonia I think it's more like: My dad was a derelict and couldn't get it together for me and you (Cassie), are really no different than him in my mind.

She's also only been in the house for what, 3 or 4 days in real time now, so she doesn't have any "tools" yet and we know they haven't began to address the issues she has with her own dad so expecting her to automatically understand she's projecting her issue onto Cassie is really unfair.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •