The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"new houseguest- Christie's mom"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tamtam 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamtam Click to send private message to tamtam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"new houseguest- Christie's mom"
In the previews for next week they showed the new HG. With everything that what said by the different HG's and the way that the camera zoomed in on Christie, I was wondering if anyone else thought the new HG might be Christie's mom? It would be a very interesting couple of days.
She seemed to be to nicely dressed to be a junkie living in her car. I just keep going back to the look on Christie's face when the woman came in the house.
Any body else have any ideas
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom JustBNMe 03-16-06 1
   RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom sharnina 03-17-06 2
       RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom Madre 03-17-06 3
           RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom sharnina 03-17-06 7
 Moved to Spoilers Bebo 03-17-06 4
   RE: Moved to Spoilers womanoftheyear 03-17-06 5
       RE: Moved to Spoilers sharnina 03-17-06 6
 RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom clovergal 03-17-06 8
   RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom IrishShan2 03-17-06 9
 RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom PinkRoseLady 03-17-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom"
It is not Christie's mom. I would post who it is on here but wouldn't it be considered a spoiler?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom"
yep, and it might be a spoiler just confirming that it's not Christie's mom. so who knows.... maybe it is.....ya never know.

Madre 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madre Click to send private message to Madre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom"
But didn't it looked like Kelly was running to the door smiling and acting as if SHE knew the person?

03-17-06, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom"
Technically she did in a "I'm a stah" sort of way.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-06, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Moved to Spoilers"
This is already walking a fine line between spoiler and non-spoiler, so I've moved it from General Discussion.

womanoftheyear 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail womanoftheyear Click to send private message to womanoftheyear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moved to Spoilers"
So spill it already!! Tomorrow's episode is a re-fry and I don't want to wait until Monday to know who the new HG is. This has been moved to spoilers so tell me tell me tell me!!!

Thanks!

03-17-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Moved to Spoilers"
Why don't you just read the spoilers? Or are you trying to avoid other info?

clovergal 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clovergal Click to send private message to clovergal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom"
i think they said it was cassie returning to the house

IrishShan2 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IrishShan2 Click to send private message to IrishShan2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom"
According to the description for the day on my DVR, it is indeed Cassie returning from Season 2.

PinkRoseLady 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PinkRoseLady Click to send private message to PinkRoseLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: new houseguest- Christie's mom"
Boy, I wish it would be Christie's mom because it would serve her right for being so mean and thoughtless towards Kim when her mom was there. Kim could fawn all over Christie's mom and decide she feels sorrier for her than Christie. Poetic justice. But it probably won't be. Even SO won't bring a raging junkie into the house without putting her into treatment first (I hope). Unless the woman has been in treatment since Christie came to the house. Hmmm. That's a thought.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •