The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-06 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

Look at tvguide.com for 3/3 and this is listed. Couples BOR and Jacklyn, Michael. Guess more repeats?

There was nothing listed between 2/20 and 3/2. Yet.

3/3 Episode #3008.
Iyanla confronts one of the housemates about her infidelity; Jaclyn and Michael make a painful decision; a housemate walks on eggshells.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT Miranda 02-19-06 1
   RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT eire_heart74 02-20-06 2
 RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT lovemydogdude 02-20-06 3
   RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT ashoka 02-21-06 4
       RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT v5mendy 02-22-06 5
           RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT lovemydogdude 02-23-06 6
               RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT maryellennaco 02-26-06 7
                   RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT lovemydogdude 02-27-06 9
       RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT Miranda 02-26-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
OklaBlue writes:
>Look at tvguide.com for 3/3 and
>this is listed. Couples
>BOR and Jacklyn, Michael.
>Guess more repeats?
>
>There was nothing listed between 2/20
>and 3/2. Yet.

Next week - beginning tomorrow, does, indeed, seem to be a vacuum. Everyone who was fortunate enough to see the Friday, 2/17/06 episode saw previews that forged ahead with the current inmates.

I just checked and Jacklyn's naughty car wash pics are still up. I don't care. I didn't care about trying to learn eight names and about four relationships in just two weeks. I do, however, care about those dead and dying "plants" they were given to nurture. Hey! What can I say? I hail from the land of fruits and nuts! LOL.
Miranda

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
Yeah I thought the couples part was sooooo boring. I could of cared less about them. Their problems to me just seemed whiney and immature for the most part. "He cheated. She's distant" Blah Blah Blah... ho hum!

I just couldn't get into it. You knew it would be over in two weeks. There was hardly the wonder if anyone was going to get kicked out. Of course with the women on this show, kicking out isn't something they do. Just give you chance and chance again!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
YAWN...repeats shmeepeets

ashoka 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashoka Click to send private message to ashoka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
See, and I LOVED the couples show. I was far more invested in that series than the current one. I was hooked. What's this about Jaclyn and a car wash?I found these boards after Christmas, so missed the discussions about the couples.

v5mendy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-22-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail v5mendy Click to send private message to v5mendy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
For Monday March 6th I read
The BOR causes some serious soul-searching, a housemate is placed on probation.
Friday 2/24 to Thursday 3/2 TV Guide does not list any discriptions but each day says NEW, except for Friday 3/3 where it list the couples description. I am thinking and hoping that Friday 3/3 is the only repeat in the next 2 weeks. Time will tell.

02-23-06, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
Thank you for that information. So they finally have BOR!? Should be interesting. I could see Christie being put on probation..plenty of things she could do to mess up.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
LMDD, it sounds lie it's the couple's show BOR...

02-27-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
You're so right..I'm sure. I hate it when I get sucked into their BS teasers.

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: March 3 Couples BOR REPEAT"
ashoka writes:
>See, and I LOVED the couples
>show. I was far more
>invested in that series than
>the current one. I was
>hooked. What's this about Jaclyn
>and a car wash?I found
>these boards after Christmas, so
>missed the discussions about the
>couples.

There was a poster here early on that said Jaclyn wasn't raped. She seduced the guy and, subsequently, broke up a happy couple. She also put up links to some pics of J that were very, very, very seductive. Unlike XXXtina's vulgar snaps, these were professionally done. Real pinup material. Can't fault the girl for being pretty and photographing well. And, the shots showed nothing but a beautiful body unclad in all the right places to let the imagination run wild.
Miranda

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •