The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-01-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I am soo happy Allison will supposedly be off my TV after graduating Jan 9. However, based on info from both spoiler & non-spoiler forum threads, and the promo that plays everyday during the reruns (Don't miss the surprising ending to Allison's story!!!!), I can't help but wonder if she will really be gone for good.

I get this sickening, nagging feeling that although Allison may be finished as a HG, SO will still continue to chronicle her "education" at the University of Santa Monica, meaning that she might still be a semi-regular on the show, kinda along the lines of Andy Paige.

I say this because we know for sure from the "Charlotte Observer" interview that Allison will be attending the University of Santa Monica as a graduation gift from SO. Now, on another thread about Iyanla's degree, OklaBlue posted the following info on tuition there:

<<<Cost is $16,000+ to $33,000+ for two to three year course. 10 sessions a year>>>

Now, that's an awful lot of money for a graduation gift. No one else has received anything valued anywhere near that amount. We know Allison is bankrupt, so I'm sure she's not gonna be paying any of the tuition. USM may be waiving the tuition, but if they are, they'd want a h*ll of a lot more publicity in return than simply being mentioned in one graduation episode.

This would be a way for Iyanla to get SO publicity for her beloved alma mater, and for Allison to get her "dream" of not really leaving the show. It would also be a manipulation to make it look like Iyanla's "Ask the Universe for what you want" theory really works. It would also be an explanation why they freely allowed Allison to be such a jerk this season...so they could do some careful editing in the future to make it look like the program at USM really helped her. Everyone wins, right? Iyanla, Allison, USM...everyone gets what they want. I guess the only losers would be the SO viewers who would have to suffer through yet MORE of Allison.

I swear, the ONLY reason I did not turn off SO this season is because of the humor & insight of the ladies on this message board! You guys (and the thought that she'd have to go sooner or later) are the ONLY reason I was able to make it through watching Allison.

Please tell me my fear of Allison becoming a semi-regular is irrational!!

I just think the promise that Jan. 9 is SO SURPRISING is rather ominous!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... GoodnightLittleBear 01-01-06 1
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... lovemydogdude 01-04-06 16
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... kitty63 01-09-06 37
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-01-06 2
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... GoodnightLittleBear 01-01-06 3
       RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-01-06 4
           RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... GoodnightLittleBear 01-01-06 5
               RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... flexy633 01-07-06 30
                   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-07-06 31
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... Kattrikk 01-02-06 6
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-02-06 7
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... Labyrinth 01-02-06 8
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... GoodnightLittleBear 01-02-06 9
       RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... Labyrinth 01-02-06 10
       RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... vintage53rose 01-02-06 11
           RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... lovemydogdude 01-04-06 17
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... eire_heart74 01-03-06 12
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... SeasonedRefinement 01-03-06 13
       RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-03-06 14
           RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... SeasonedRefinement 01-04-06 19
               RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... Kattrikk 01-04-06 20
               RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-04-06 23
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... eire_heart74 01-03-06 15
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... lovemydogdude 01-04-06 18
       RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... Kattrikk 01-04-06 21
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-04-06 22
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... mindreader 01-04-06 24
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... SOAddikt 01-04-06 25
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... maryellennaco 01-05-06 26
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... JustBeingAuthentic 01-05-06 27
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-05-06 28
       RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... mishamimi 01-07-06 29
           RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... Kattrikk 01-07-06 34
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... OklaBlue 01-07-06 32
   RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... mishamimi 01-07-06 33
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... username 01-07-06 35
 RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story... 26mitogo 01-08-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-01-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
You know what would be really scary? If they send her USM and she returns to the SOH as a life coach!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kitty63 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-09-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kitty63 Click to send private message to kitty63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
>You know what would be really
>scary? If they send
>her USM and she returns
>to the SOH as a
>life coach!

You know, there has been talk on here that Iyanla isn't coming back next year. Hhhhhmmmmmm..... Could it be that Allison is going to be her replacement? AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What a scary thought!!!!!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-01-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

LOL

01-01-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
LAST EDITED ON 01-01-06 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

Are you required to have any type of degree to be a life coach? What kind of license are they required to have? Social Worker, Psychologist, Counseling? Granted Rhonda and Iyanla have a degree but they were attained (with the exception of Iyanla's Masters) before anyone knew Life Coach was a term. If all you need is to attend a certified program, Allison could be certified within a year. UGH.

01-01-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Go to the general forum and that is fully discussed.

Rhonda was two courses short of a real degree in Minnesota, don't know if she ever finished up.

The degrees from Univ of Santa Monica are not accredited, including Iyanla's Master's from there. Check the other forum, other people have a lot more info.

I think all you need is a LC course, not a degree. Maybe a certification...from their programs. Rhonda has one, the USM has one, etc. Moneymaker.

01-01-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Thanks for the info and I will check the other forums

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
No, you do not need a degree to become a Life Coach. There is one organization that I know of who will certify you through their org. As long as you take one of the programs they suggest on their website. I've checked into the International Coaching Academy and they charge nearly $4,000 for their online program. A lot of the classes are done over the phone weekly for an hour. I've listend to samples on their site and they do seem to provide a lot of information to the student.

I wouldn't think of becoming a Life Coach without going through a program like this. Sure, it can be done. I could create a website right now advertising myself as a Life Coach, but I don't feel that I have enough knowledge to do that. Also, there is a code of ethics that you are supposed to follow from the organization that is certifying coaches. It's similar to any other professional organization.

Not sure if IV and Rhonda are a part of this organization or if they are even certified. I wonder if they just use the term Life Coach. Unfortunately, they are making true life coaches looks like idiots, in my opinion.

01-07-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
It's too bad Life Coaches don't have to have a real degree in Psychology first.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-02-06, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Oh lord have mercy. This would truly be a sickening development. For one, we'd have to keep watching her. But, can you imagine what this would do for her ego?

I definitely have the feeling SO is not done with her, or vice versa. I didn't have any explanations as to how they would pull this off though. Very interesting thought, snow. You are totally right about the price of that graddy gift. The sponsor, Glade (KFC last year) pay for the gifts, right? They usually equal roughly $1000 ish by my estimation. Maybe a bit more, but nowhere in the neighborhood of an education. It is rather fishy that this was IV's school. Hmmmmmmmmmm..

Do you think we will find anything out on graduation day or do you think they'll just start bringing her back like they did with Andy? As a side note to Okla's comment- if I EVER see the word "expert" under Allison's name, the show goes off for good. LOL can you all imagine?

01-02-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I am hoping the only surprise is Jessica's appearance. Please.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I think the surprise is the gifts of the Magic Johnson internship and the paying for the University degree.

I don't think B-M is paying for the Santa Monica thing. I think the Santa Monica degree program was donated through IV's influence and that Allisham is probably getting a "scholarship" - after all Jessica got a scholarship to a "top photography school" --- (even though there is no mention of her attending it in the press release to her home town of Hoboken).

I don't think Allisham will become a regular. First, I think even IV is tired of her ("what is a life coach to do?"). Dr. Stan isn't going to work with her much anymore either ("you've already graduated Allisham").

I don't expect IV to be on SO within 1-2 more seasons and once she leaves, Allisham will definitely not be coming back. Can you imagine Rhonda working with her? LOL

01-02-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
This is my first season watching and I missed Jessica's graduation. Do they always get gifts, aside from the makeover? I don't think Allidung should get a thing for her second whirl through the house. Why should they reward her?

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I'm not sure - I came in halfway through the last season. The graduations at the end of season 2 were rushed. Typically they get a makeover and a new outfit.

I don't remember there being "prizes" before such as Jessica's scholarship to a top notch photography school was funded by Glade,? a sponsor of the show. But I think SO has to jack up the stakes as all the reality shows offer something if you "win."

What is stupid and confusing about the graduation has been pointed out by the beginners on this thread. What if the person isn't ready to graduate and the season ends? What if a new person comes in halfway through and doesn't graduate?

JMO but reality is that SO has all of this blocked out beforehand. They give the women about 3 months to "make it" before shoved out the door by being either kicked out or graduated.

vintage53rose 29 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vintage53rose Click to send private message to vintage53rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Goodnight....

Yes there are gifts given, usually tailored to the grad. Oh and the statue. As another mentioned the dollar value is just a few thousand.

Kim - luggage and joining hubby mid cruise (she gave up the cruise to come to the house)

The prison guard (mind has gone blank on her name) got new furniture or kitchen (she appointed herself the house mom)

Denise - home organizer?

Mind has blanked out on the others.

Tina

01-04-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
the couples got houseplants...only...right?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I don't want to see Allison ever again. You know she will come to every graduation for the rest of the women. Even the ones that she hasn't met yet.

If the show is ever stupid enough to bring her back as some sort of "expert" or quasi life coach wannabe, I will be turning off my tv for good. As will alot of other viewers. We have had it with her. No one wants to see her anymore.

I am sadden that a woman that was honest and brave as she was season 2 let a little reality tv fame go to her head and create this diva monster that is before us.

Go away. Get a job. Pay your own bills!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Snowflake,

You want someone to tell you that your fears are irrational? I can't do that. Actually, I think you may be on to something.

You said something that hit struck a chord of recognition with me: you haven't turned off the show because it provides a starting point for our discussions on this board. I am in complete agreement with you. I am doing the same thing.

I don't know what has transpired between Allison Stanley and Bunim/Murray. I don't know what promises Mr. Bunim made to Allison while he was still trying to memorialize his wife. I don't know what Allison was able to get in writing, but I have always suspected that it has bolstered her arrogance on camera.

I won't be force-fed a bag of conceited, hot air on a daily basis. If Allison becomes the intellectual counterpart to Andy Paige and her make-overs, I'm cashing in my chips.

How do you give one woman a graduation gift of a camera and a course in photography, and give the next woman, who's graduating for the second time, an "education" (I use that term loosely) that will ensure a "degree" (another loose application) with a five figure value attached to it? How do you expect the audience to miss that inequity?

Forget the bogus, unaccredited degrees that may be questionable or even useless in a genuinely professional environment. The thought of Allison giving direction and counsel to anyone is more than I can stand. If she wants to be a therapist, as opposed to a media personality, she will need several years, out of the public eye, to work out her own problems (over-spending, over- indulging, and over-compensating), and then she can begin to educate herself in the same ways other bonafide professionals do.

The B/M people are very good at what they do. I think they will spend a lot of time determining the perfect equation for "Allison time".

No, I doubt she's gone for good. But at the very least, I don't think we'll be seeing her on a daily or weekly basis. I do not think the producers would consider her as a SO Life Coach - that would destroy the show. They must know that.

***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***
"354 Shopping Days Until Christmas - Use Cash!"

Unconditional love heals - big time.

01-03-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Everyone could email on the SO website that very statement.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Curiosity got the best of me.

I checked out The University of Santa Monica on Copernic. One site included the Spiritual Psychology course (NO Bachelor's Degree necessary), and listed a few other programs that were based on similar principles. Here's a few of them:

(Dr. Phil. you have nothing to worry about....)

Dream Interpretation - guess you can figure this out!

Intuition Network - hmmmm...sounds scientific!

Miranda Alcott, Animal Communications Counselor - run by this recognized animal communicator who thinks the old "Lassie & Timmy" reruns were documentaries

Aumara Light & Healing Circle - using cystals to heal the world...I bet they sell the magic crystals too!

Coachville - a community for LC's that Allison will, no doubt, try to bluff her way into

***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***

Unconditional love heals - big time.

01-04-06, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Seasoned, those sound like some totally far out courses.

This explains a little more about IV to me. Actually, SO doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of her interests or professional endeavors. Seems like she'd rather be one of the spiritual people that she's been sending Jill to. I think the mainstream nature of the show limits what she really would like to do with the women. I know she manages to sneak in what she can but I'm sure we'd see a lot more of the "alternative" type stuff if she had her way.

Either way, Allison should have a good time with her graduation gift. haha

01-04-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Check out Iyanla's Master's Degree in Spiritual Psychology on the general discussion thread.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/773.shtml

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Is it possible that SO is only paying for part of the cost of the school. Jennifer from season 2 had them pay for her final semester at college I believe. I can't imagine them shelling out that kind of bucks though for a whole course for Allison.

Maybe a bit of a discount too from the school from being mentioned? I can't see a free ride out of this. Ok maybe it's denial. I don't want to see a free ride out of this.

This whole case saddens me. This woman has such addiction problems and they are doing nothing about them. I hope she finally goes to therapy without cameras one day.

01-04-06, 00:23 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I wonder if the breast cancer association will somehow be involved with her gift...raise money for her somehow????

01-04-06, 03:20 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
The gift has been presented to past graduates at their ceremony and then it's always mentioned that it was provided thanks to the show's sponsor, which this season is Glade. Last season I think it was KFC.

Having said that, it would not surprise me at all if there have been breast cancer groups that have raised money for Allison but I think that's separate from SO.

01-04-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
"therapy without cameras"

Awww...what fun would that be for Allison?

mindreader 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindreader Click to send private message to mindreader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
ARGHHHH...i have watched this show since the inception....it has lost the 'reality' and freshness it once had with the original life coaches in Chicago......while i like Iyanla, i think she has too much "TV" in her..(she is always watching the cameras before she speaks....).....at least Rhana would admit when she was without an answer......remember Josie?....
...this Allison thing....GEEZ...don't they see how awful it is affecting the show? Allison is supposedly self deprecating,.....but she knows how to put on that makeup and strut for the cameras, always accessorized...always put together.....she is taking this show and all of us for a ride....AND give me a BREAK.....there are tons of women suffering from cancer and worse lives, that hold their own , with all the baggage that Allison has, and do not act like her......when she got sent to New Orleans..she said when she came back...."her life will never be the same".......NOT !!!!.....she went right back to focusing on all her Bad Lfe, bad mom, bad job, bad debt, etc.......she needs someone to kick her in the but and tell her to grow up....!!!

SOAddikt 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAddikt Click to send private message to SOAddikt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-06 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

Snowflake, I wish I could tell you that you're being irrational.

I suspect that at the time Allison was going thru her second season, the producers were banking on the reputation she had built last season: she's the survivor with the heart of gold. This may have led to the type of decision we fear the most: that of installing Allison as a mentor of some sort.

We can only hope that the people over at BM have paid attention to our postings and have figured out what we've known all along. Allison is a narcissistic scam artist with some very deep addictions and other psychological abnormalities. For Allison's sake as well as ours, I'm furious that the "experts" weren't quicker to figure this out.

The upside is that if they do recognize how damaged she is, they may quietly phase her out (or lock her in a treatment center -- according to the resources part of the official website, "Promises" rehab center is involved later this month) and we may actually realize our dream of a future without Allison Stanley.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I HOPE B-M has discovered that Allison is really ALLYSCAM or ALLISHAM or any other moniker we've given her here. I think at first they thought she'd be a "good story" to go along with Mr. Murray's testimony to his wife Mary Ellen Bunim's death from breast cancer. And if they'd actually gotten someone that wasn't a WHINER, a CRYER, a BIG OLD BABY, it might have worked! Let's HOPE that breast cancer centers all over the country have seen enough of this show, to make AlliSCAM have no bona fides. It doesn't seem that she "acted" exactly the way they wanter her to. Simply put, they can put lipstick on a pig and send it out the door, but that sucker is still a P-I-G.

JustBeingAuthentic 25 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBeingAuthentic Click to send private message to JustBeingAuthentic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I live in LA, and the only Santa Monica College is Santa Monica Community College where the most you can get is an AA degree. That'd be the equivalent of sending her to The Learning Annex to get a "degree" in "Belly Dancing For Your Mate." Not very expensive.

01-05-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-06 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

University of Santa Monica website:

http://www.gousm.edu

Where Iyanla and Allison and Kim, etc., studied.

mishamimi 55 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mishamimi Click to send private message to mishamimi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
OH NO DEAR SNOW!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!! The thought of having to see that sneaky little overdone hamster face guiding innocent people down her path....well it just makes me wanna hurl!

01-07-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
>overdone hamster face

LOL!

01-07-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Wouldn't it be a hoot if she shows up on some other TV show?

mishamimi 55 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mishamimi Click to send private message to mishamimi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
This would be a great thread on the indiviudal housemembers site: Possible TV Shows for Allison.

username 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-07-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail username Click to send private message to username Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
Didn't they try having a graduate in season 2 become an "assistant" LC? I can't remember her name, but she was blonde. Does anyone remember her name? Was it Layne? It seemed liked everyone that still needed to graduate, resented her. Could you imagine the reacions of not only the house guests, but the viewers?

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-06, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out??"
I refuse to watch any more SO graduations after Alliscam leaves ... I refuse to look at her self-righteous, hypocritical, pious, excessively holier-than-thou, parasitic, sickeningly sanctimonious smile as she shows up for each and every graduate with that hauty, superior, all-knowing, authoritative, condescending attitude of perfection and strutts in front of every camera she can find giving out her words of wisdom as the omnipotent all-knowing, all-seeing, all-wise supreme LC-wanna-be.

If she does end up coming back, even if only occasionally, I'll have to puke, then run down the street screaming "I wanna LIIIIVE ... without another look at Alliscam!

This season has taken such a bad turn for the worse they are about to loose me as a viewer anyway. Kind of like I couldn't stand watching Dr. Phil after his 1st season or 2. I refuse to watch it now with his wife on there so often with the same look about her as Allison ... so superior, wise, and sanctimonious, with the same omnipotent words of life for all women. And her degree is in what? Maybe its a he-likes-how-she-is-as-his wife degree? I know, I know .... #1.. off topic and #2 many people love Mrs.Dr.Phil. It's just me. Anyway, IMO Dr.Phil went in somewhat similar way after a couple of seasons. He used to not pussy-foot around with people on the show. Last I saw he kind of *suggested* they act better! Kind of like LCs this season on SO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •