The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jessica update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tripod 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-28-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tripod Click to send private message to Tripod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jessica update"
this is some of the new updates about what Jessica is up to now, this is a qoute "hmm...i've been an east coast girl since i was six but just moved to LA with my dog piper this fall. i'm loving it so far though the slower pace and need to drive everywhere is an adjustment. my parents were both raised in so cal...maybe that's why i'm already feelin' at home. i've also got tons of family around - always nice. i used to be a workaholic so am taking some time off to focus on the other aspects of my life - family, friends, partying, school, photo...and then more partying. isn't that the best way to embrace a new city? when i do return to work i want to be back in the movement...i know LA's got amazing activists...i just need to get in my car and find them".
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jessica update lovelucila 12-29-05 1
 RE: jessica update maryellennaco 12-30-05 2
   RE: jessica update SOfan0221 12-30-05 3
 RE: jessica update Beebop123 12-30-05 4
   RE: jessica update pegasustt 12-30-05 8
       RE: jessica update Beebop123 12-31-05 9
           RE: jessica update Loohoo43 01-08-06 12
 RE: jessica update EnfanTerrible 12-30-05 5
   RE: jessica update SOfan0221 12-30-05 6
       RE: jessica update EnfanTerrible 12-30-05 7
 RE: jessica update Kattrikk 01-01-06 10
   RE: jessica update OklaBlue 01-01-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovelucila 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-29-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelucila Click to send private message to lovelucila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: jessica update"
Where did you find this?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-30-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: jessica update"
"Movement"? What the eff movement are we talking about?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-30-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: jessica update"
Free Willy???????? lol

Beebop123 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-30-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Beebop123 Click to send private message to Beebop123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jessica update"
Isn't that her "About Me" info from her myspace account?

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-30-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: jessica update"
what is the link to her myspace account

Beebop123 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-05, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Beebop123 Click to send private message to Beebop123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: jessica update"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=36855021

Loohoo43 41 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loohoo43 Click to send private message to Loohoo43 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: jessica update"
Thank You For that link
Loohoo43

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: jessica update"
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-05 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

ETA I messed up & thought it was a Christina thread. Never mind!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-30-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: jessica update"
I thought Christina was the only call girl, not Jessica..... I am so lost. *shakes head*

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: jessica update"
You are right SoFan, that was my mistake.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-01-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: jessica update"
A couple more of her brilliant insights posted under her Interests:

"I've worked on so many important issues but my passion is definitely drug policy reform, the criminal justice system and reproductive rights."

"nothin' like a night of drinikin', smokin', and talking about change."

I always thought she was so out of touch with herself for her age. On one hand she wants to play the smart nerdy girl and at other times she wants to be the "cool" girl who can party, smoke, and gossip with the other girls. Oh well, just thought that was funny.

SO SO SO GLAD SHE'S GONE. Unlike Allison, I didn't enjoy hating her.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: jessica update"
"I've worked on so many important issues but my passion is definitely drug policy reform, the criminal justice system and reproductive rights."

"nothin' like a night of drinikin', smokin', and talking about change."

LOL - maybe that's why she was mean at times. Two personalities.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •