The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mommyof3angels 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-03-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommyof3angels Click to send private message to mommyof3angels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY AND HER REPLACEMENT COMES IN ON TUESDAY AND JILL AND TJ GET IN A FOOD FIGHT, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY Bebo 01-03-06 1
   RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY Loohoo43 01-08-06 2
       RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY OklaBlue 01-08-06 3
 RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY OklaBlue 01-08-06 4
   RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY lovemydogdude 01-09-06 11
       RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY OklaBlue 01-09-06 14
 RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY SOfan0221 01-08-06 5
   RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY sharebear18_2000 01-08-06 6
       RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY GoodnightLittleBear 01-08-06 7
           RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY SOfan0221 01-08-06 8
 RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY eire_heart74 01-08-06 9
   RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY OklaBlue 01-08-06 10
       Let Us Bow Our Heads.................. SOfan0221 01-09-06 12
           RE: Let Us Bow Our Heads.............. Kattrikk 01-09-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Please don't type in all capital letters - on message forums (not just this one), it's considered rude.

And your duplicate post on one of the other forums has been removed. Do not post the same information in multiple forums, and do not post information that has not yet aired anywhere other than the Spoilers forum - both are community guidelines.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loohoo43 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-08-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loohoo43 Click to send private message to Loohoo43 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
You are doing a good job monitoring these boards.
Loohoo43

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-08-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Did you know you can email Bebo (or anyone) by clicking the little icon uper right of her message, fourth from the right? The little envelope.

01-08-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Replacement is Lisa A.
Food fight may just be an argument Jill and TJ in the kitchen about food. Not necessarily a mess.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-09-06, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"

Geez OklaBlue you don't let them yet ya..nice thinking?...hmmm
Until this site I had never heard any preview info...interesting to see how they use it to fool us.
P.S. Always love your posters

01-09-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
14. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-06 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

thanks LMDD

Not everyone does!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-08-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Perhaps with Allison out of the way, TJ decides to be an accountability partner with Jill and calls her out when she 'cheats' on her diet. I like both Jill and TJ, but I imagine Jill will tell TJ where to stick it if she messes with her.

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-08-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Looks like Monday is the Day for her to finally get the hell out !

Wooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JANUARY 9
ALISON'S FINAL FAREWELL
The big day finally arrives- Allison's graduation. All the women, Iyanla, Rhonda and Dr. Stan recount her long journey to this day's success. The housemates wonder how they will survive without Allison

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-08-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
>Looks like Monday is the Day
>for her to finally get
>the hell out !
>
>Wooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
>JANUARY 9
>ALISON'S FINAL FAREWELL
>The big day finally arrives- Allison's
>graduation. All the women, Iyanla,
>Rhonda and Dr. Stan recount
>her long journey to this
>day's success. The housemates wonder
>how they will survive without
>Allison

Yep, I can see it coming...a full hour of Allthin.

"The housemates wonder how they will survive without Allison"

That is the dumbest promo yet. If they have to wonder how they will survive without the drama queen, then it's obvious they don't get out much. Next thing you know, they are writing a letter to the Pope asking him to consider her for sainthood. <blech>

01-08-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Lisa is the only one who will wonder how she will survive without Allison; to make her bed, clean up her room, keep things neat. Other than that, I think it will be a calmer house, such as it was when Allison went to Houston for 2 days.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
>ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY

Yes but she will return in her glory during summer reruns!! Enjoy this little break. I bet mid may will be here before you know it!

01-08-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
10. "RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Well, they have already rerun the parts with Allison prior to "graduation". Hopefully, this summer reruns will be from this point on, without her in the house.

01-09-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
12. "Let Us Bow Our Heads................"
Today is a day that will live in infamy....

A day many of us dedicated SO fans have looked forward to for such a long, long time but seemed to have been just out of reach.

A day for somber reflection.........

A day for celebration.............

A day to cast off all those lisping posts and words such as nippleless, hairy beyoobs, no woooommmmbbbbb, boo-boo, Steel Magnolia, yer baby girl, birfday, sammiches, wine, wine, whine and many, many more much too numerous to mention.

A day to thank the Lord that even the most drawn out HG must finally FINALLY say good-bye.

Yes to all my fellow SO fans, today is that day. I never thought I would see it but once this day is over the sun will set on Allison's long, long ride on SO.

Iyanla will bid her baby girl good bye and the big bird will Soar (sore?) off into the sunset.

But least ye start celebrating, be wary, as I am sure the whole hour today will be a reflective HOUR LONG look back at Allison and all that she has done and not done while in SO.

Then at the end of the hour, we can all shed silent tears and break out the wine and celebrate because now we can move one with a lighter heart, and a clearer head looking forward to a new house guest with new problems.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-09-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Let Us Bow Our Heads................"
LOL SOfan, was that you who posted a while back about this being like waiting for Christmas? I don't remember but it was funny. I have been counting down to this day for a long, long time and now only a few hours to go!

Prepared and ready to shed some silent tears...... ... in my living room.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •