The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOla 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOla Click to send private message to SOla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
1/17
Gossip; going off the deep end."
Christina becomes fed up with her newest roommate's incessant gossiping; one woman goes off the deep end when a man is not interested in her; TJ tells which of the women has been behaving badly.

1/18
One of the women cannot be helped."
Kim wants to put her differences with Jill behind them; one woman becomes ecstatic when a man shows the slightest sign of interest in her; Iyanla decides one of the women cannot be helped; a former housemate returns to say goodbye to the latest graduate.

maybe Christina or Lisa gets kicked out....haha

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 GoodnightLittleBear 01-04-06 1
   RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 eire_heart74 01-04-06 2
 RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 Labyrinth 01-04-06 3
   RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 OklaBlue 01-04-06 4
       RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 eire_heart74 01-04-06 5
       RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 Labyrinth 01-04-06 6
   RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 Ldychef2k 01-04-06 7
       RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 dopeydwarf 01-04-06 8
       RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 OklaBlue 01-05-06 10
 RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 OklaBlue 01-05-06 9
   RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18 Sweeti 01-05-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-04-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-06 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

Christina must have forgotten about her incessant gossiping with all the others until Iyanla put a stop to it.

My guess that Christina will be the one getting the boot.
According to the other spolier thread, she has a violent outburst the week before. If she's still there in the 17th, it must have been nothing more than throwing a pillow across the room. Otherwise I would think they would have removed her from the house.

Former housemate returns to say goodbye....please don't tell me it's Allison! ARRRGHHHH

To clarify why I think it will be Christina:

Iyanla is not Lisa's life coach, she's Christina's and I don't think she can solely decide whether someone who is not her "client" can stay or go.

Maybe it's Jill? (not sure why though)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"

>Former housemate returns to say goodbye....please
>don't tell me it's Allison!
> ARRRGHHHH

Of course it will be!!! She'll be at every one! Even the woman who replaces her!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
"off the deep end" - will this be Lisa's faux date? or possibly Christina - both are man crazy. Kim and TJ are married, and Jill doesn't seem that focused on the man scene at this time. Could be the newest arrival after Kim.

"one of the women can't be helped" - that doesn't mean she will be told to leave. She'll probably get a C or maybe she couldn't be helped on a certain exercise. It will have to be one of IV's clients, who at this point are Jill and Christina - and she probably gets the new girl since Kim went to Rhonda.

Remember, Lisa got to stay in the house after flunking. Christina got to lie repeatedly and stayed. No guarantee that they will be kicked out on this ep.

"a former HG" - I vote Jessica coming to say goodbye to TJ. They had a relationship - and she also had one with Jill. Allison had no relationship with either Jill or TJ, the two closest to graduation at this point.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-06 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

In the TVGuide.com blurb for 1-17 it says something about a love affair...going wrong....which gal is having a love affair?
Edit add: shattered by a dead end love affair.

Also it looks like Kim is unmanageable, she is going AWOL on the 16, and something about a kitchen incident, and under the 17th something about the housemates getting tired of her behavior.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
Lisa and Mr Internet again?? Maybe that is the dead end?

Kim is going to let her true colors out it seems. Hmmmmm. this is getting interesting

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
Could be Lisa - love affair going wrong...

or could be Christina with her camera man love affair finally exposed. We can only hope that this child-wanna-be famous starlet is gone soon.

Ldychef2k 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ldychef2k Click to send private message to Ldychef2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
The way they play fast and loose with language, I am guessing that "can't be helped" means a solo assignment, and "off the deep end" means they go swimming. I am careful not to apply any hint of integrity to the information we get disguised as "spoilers". We are told what they want us to know, nothing more and nothing less.

Kris

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"

that's so funny!! and I'll bet you're right!!!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

01-05-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
Maybe Allison hikes over the fence and jumps back into the pool?

01-05-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
9. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-06 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-05-06 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

For 1/16 TV Guide says something about Rhonda's announcement of an impending graduation is tempered by (Kim)
Then on 1/18 it says something about Jill and Kim get into it or settle an argument...
Perhaps this means Jill is going to graduate, but then Kim gets into gossiping about Jill and Jill gets mad, they argue, etc.???

On 1/18 there was some mention about a lost love coming back into someone's life? Lisa???? Christina????

And Iyanla is going to fight an uphill battle with someone. Christina??? Lisa??? Newbie????

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18"
Maybe Christina's "boyfriend" breaks up with her while she is in the house??.. the dead end romance ?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •