The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Houseguest at My Space"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

outsider 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-02-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail outsider Click to send private message to outsider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Houseguest at My Space"
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-06 AT 11:33 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-02-06 AT 11:33 PM (EST)

Jill now has her own page at My Space. Here's the link:
http://www.myspace.com/jilltracey

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Houseguest at My Space GoodnightLittleBear 01-02-06 1
   RE: Another Houseguest at My Space Kattrikk 01-03-06 2
       RE: Another Houseguest at My Space GoodnightLittleBear 01-03-06 3
           RE: Another Houseguest at My Space Kattrikk 01-03-06 4
   RE: Another Houseguest at My Space lovemydogdude 01-04-06 7
 RE: Another Houseguest at My Space SOfan0221 01-03-06 5
   RE: Another Houseguest at My Space Kattrikk 01-03-06 6
       RE: Another Houseguest at My Space celisabeth 01-04-06 8
           RE: Another Houseguest at My Space sowatcher333 01-04-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-02-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
I am a little skeptical about that one because she is using the pic from the SO website as is Christina. Jessica has the only snapshot photo. Why does she list Swifty Lazar as one of her heroes? He was a Hollywood agent who worked his way out of poverty. Jill lists her occupation as a diva. I see she's still on the welfare roll. It's interesting how these pop up as soon as they are mentioned on this forum.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-03-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
This is definitely Jill! If you read the messages from friends, there is one from Jessica and it sounds like they are in touch, so I believe this is her.

The thing I'm a little confused about is whether or not when these ladies talk about living in LA, is it pre or post SO? I know Jessica planned on relocating after the show, but Jill never spoke of moving to LA, so I don't know if that was written while she was in the house and that's what she was talking about, or if it's current time. Seems odd to me that all these ladies would just decide they love LA so much that they're going to stay there. There is even a pic on Jessica's site of her and TJ with TJ's dogs.

But I am glad to see Jill pop up and it sounds like she is well. Go Jill!

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-03-06, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-06 AT 02:57 AM (EST)

Jill talked about staying with a cousin in LA while she recuperated from her surgery. She did not mention moving there permanently unless she decided to get a J-O-B or got a hefty cash prize from SO.

Anyone can create a blog on myspace.com and not use their real names. So I could view additional photos, I had to sign up (it's free) and I did so with a fake name and a yahoo addy, in case I got spammed. It took it with no problem, so I could swipe a pic off of SO and build a page too. There is no proof that any of those blogs (including Jessica's)are the real deal or the creation of some bored individuals looking for attention.

I not saying that it definitely is not Jill, I'm just a bit skeptical because it popped up almost immediately after people started providing links to the Jessica and Christina's blog on this forum.

01-03-06, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-06 AT 03:26 AM (EST)

yes, I know anyone can create a myspace acct. I was just stating my opinion based on the messages that Jessica left on "Jill's" myspace site. I believe Jessica's page is real because of the way she wrote. Did you read her blogs about women's charity movements? It sounded just like her. Therefore, I am willing to make the stretch that Jill's is real. Maybe I'm wrong. I am sure as hell no expert. Just a poster with an opinion!

I think the SO pics might have been used because they're professional protraits and they're pretty nice photos. Makes sense to me that the ladies like their pics. Christina's is even good and she's not very photogenic!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
I agree...don't want to cause a stink but i question all of the girls homespaces...its easy to copy and paste pics..anyone could create those sites...smart

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-03-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
The other HG's that I saw on myspace; Jessica, Christina, Sommer, Jennifer from season 2, and Sinae all had Lynell on their friends list. That woman is everywhere, that will be Allison in the future popping up all over.

On myspace you can get from HG to HG by clicking on the picture in the friends catagory and it will go to the next myspace site.

01-03-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
>The other HG's that I saw
>on myspace; Jessica, Christina, Sommer,
>Jennifer from season 2, and
>Sinae all had Lynell on
>their friends list.
>That woman is everywhere, that
>will be Allison in the
>future popping up all over.

LOL I thought the exact same thing when I noticed lynell was a common factor on each other thier list. Wonder why so far, none of them have mentioned Allithon.

Lynell seems a little old to be partying with such a young crowd. Mom needs to be the mom and let Haley be the daughter in my opinion.

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-04-06, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
>LOL I thought the exact same thing when I noticed lynell
>was a common factor on each other thier list. Wonder
>why so far, none of them have mentioned Allithon.
>
>Lynell seems a little old to be partying with such a young
>crowd. Mom needs to be the mom and let Haley be the daughter in
>my opinion.

I'm kinda skeptical about these sites, but if somebody's imitating women who've been on Starting Over, I think they're doing a pretty good job with the imitations.

I can completely believe that Lynnell would be partying with much-younger women. It seems like her "soccer mom" identity no longer applies since her kids have become adults and she's not responsible for shuttling them to practice and to games. She's apparently fairly recently separated (maybe divorced) from the husband she had while she was in the Chicago Starting Over house, and it seems like she's probably got a lotta time on her hands. I can very well imagine that Lynnell would choose to fill her free time with partying, and that she'd want to make a transition from being "soccer mom" to being "party mom."

Lynnell always struck me as being nice but flaky. I guess she'd be OK in small doses, but -- yeah -- seems like she should be "mom" and let Hailey be the daughter.

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
It pretty much icks me out that she does everything with her daughter. Even some replies I've seen the mom say, "Haley and I say ..." Grow up! She looks ridiculous "partying" with the younger set. Sheesh.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •