The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The reason I no longer like Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-06 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-12-06 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

***Should be the reasons I no longer like Janelle***
1. Can't see beyond today
2. Believe's the hype (thinks America loves her unconditionally)
3. Her whack weave (notice that short piece of hair sticking out)
4. People here love her unconditionally

Feel free to add more!!

DANIELLE FOR PROM QUEEN (or Marci)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... marius 08-12-06 1
   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Tonya_Harding 08-12-06 2
   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... okaychatt 08-12-06 3
       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... realityshowgeek 08-12-06 4
           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... allenjo 08-13-06 5
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... KaysarMolester 08-13-06 6
 RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... nailbone 08-13-06 7
   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... okaychatt 08-13-06 8
       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... pluric895 08-13-06 9
           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Buggy 08-13-06 10
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-15-06 26
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Savahnna 08-15-06 27
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... cldz 08-16-06 40
 RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Psychopillows 08-14-06 11
   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Snidget 08-14-06 12
       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... nailbone 08-14-06 13
           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... brvnkrz 08-14-06 14
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... tribephyl 08-14-06 16
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... HistoryDetective 08-14-06 17
                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... motormouth 08-14-06 18
       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... HistoryDetective 08-14-06 15
           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... frisky 08-15-06 19
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... realityshowgeek 08-15-06 20
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Just Plain Bill 08-15-06 33
                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... nailbone 08-15-06 34
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... allenjo 08-15-06 21
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Snidget 08-15-06 22
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Buggy 08-15-06 24
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... frisky 08-15-06 37
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Buggy 08-15-06 23
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... nailbone 08-15-06 25
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... frisky 08-15-06 36
       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-15-06 28
           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Savahnna 08-15-06 29
           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... nailbone 08-15-06 30
           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Aruba 08-16-06 39
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... chappi66 08-16-06 41
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Miami Joe 08-16-06 44
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-16-06 45
                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... JoshInSGV 08-22-06 69
                           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-24-06 73
               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Aruba 08-17-06 47
                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-17-06 48
                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Aruba 08-17-06 49
                           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-17-06 50
                               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Aruba 08-18-06 51
                                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... realityshowgeek 08-18-06 52
                                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-18-06 57
                                           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Aruba 08-19-06 59
                                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... yamihooked 08-19-06 63
                                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Aruba 08-20-06 66
                                   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-18-06 56
                                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Aruba 08-19-06 61
                                       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... yamihooked 08-19-06 62
                                           RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-19-06 65
                               RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... JoshInSGV 08-22-06 70
 I still like Janelle bacon 08-15-06 31
   RE: I still like Janelle Savahnna 08-15-06 32
   don't mind Bacon shakes the clown 08-16-06 42
       ZING! bacon 08-21-06 67
   RE: I still like Janelle finallytyping 08-16-06 43
       RE: I still like Janelle frisky 08-17-06 46
 RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... buckeyegirl 08-15-06 35
 I still like Janelle too pumpkinqueen 08-16-06 38
   RE: I still like Janelle too yamihooked 08-19-06 60
       RE: I still like Janelle too nailbone 08-22-06 68
       RE: I still like Janelle too JoshInSGV 08-22-06 71
 RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Bob Tomato 08-18-06 53
   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Snidget 08-18-06 54
       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... finallytyping 08-18-06 55
   RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... KaysarMolester 08-19-06 58
       RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Bob Tomato 08-22-06 72
 RE: The reason I no longer like Jan... Lasann 08-19-06 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

marius 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marius Click to send private message to marius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
another reason
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721052bigbro1.html
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
WOW, She pulled a Winona Ryder.

Danielle for Prom Queen, yeah right.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-12-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Old news. Her rap sheet came up during last year's show, and she was still voted America's favorite.

Still pulling for her if for no other reason than it frustrates the heck out of Janelle haters.

Gotta admit that she's being played beautifully by James and CT, however.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-12-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Oh, don't get me wrong. I was on the Janie-train during last season, just like everyone else. The other people in the house were so easy to dislike. I loved Kaysar and Howie. But this go-round, she's made some questionable choices and has a wee bit of arrogance. The first episode when the houseguest selected by America were disclosed, she said, "I'm not surprised America voted me back in". I thought "show some humility please". I still like her even though she was being led around by the nose by Chilltown. I guess she's suffering the backlash of all the folks posting totally ignoring her every mis-step, yet are so unforgiving of the other guest in the house. Janelle can do no wrong and if anyone, other than Will, state they want to be the winner, they are made to be the biggest, dirtiest, pathetic liars. I don't get it. It's okay to cheer for your fav, but don't expect her opponents to be just as eager for a Janelle win. Believe it or not, they're not Janelle fans and really want to win too.

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-13-06, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
My reasons...

1. Her fake blonde hair
2. Fake boobs
3. Annoying voice (I have to put the mute on.)
4. You are NOT(!) America's favorite. Wake up!

I never liked or disliked her last season but boy I really can't stand her any more...

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I still like Jani..People already hated her the second she walked thru the door..And as for fake boobs,why no Erika bashing?? Her boobs are fake too..Is it because you don't even relize she's in the house?? I know, she reminds me of furniture to ;) Bash one set of fake boobs,bash them all!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-06 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

2. Believe's the hype (thinks America loves her unconditionally)

We do. She's the 2nd most popular hamster. Only Kaysar is ranked higher. Will is #3and no one else is even close.

And as someone says, I like to keep her around just to piuss off the hypocritical Janie-basher, who slam her for doing things that James and Danielle (arrogant much???) and others do even more of, and rag on her "fake boobs" without even mentioning Erika, who's boobs look even more fake on her stick figure physique.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I like Janelle as a hamster, even when she's in the process of redefining "gullible" for Merriam-Webster.

I don't think I'd hang out with her outside the house.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

pluric895 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pluric895 Click to send private message to pluric895 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I really do not respect her anymore because she is letting Will use her. She falls for anything he says.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
So have you lost respect for James? He let's Danielle control him. He does what ever she says.
I wonder if you'd have more respect for Janelle if she was still listening to James and doing what he told her to?

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Whether James is letting Danielle control him is arguable. The one thing I have noticed about James is that he plays for himself and he makes moves that will further him in the game. Being in an alliance with Dani benefits both James and Dani. It is not one-sided.

The "relationship" between Will and Janelle is a manipulative one with Will coming out smelling like a rose and Janelle increasing the target on her back. Whenever she listens to Will he gets the upper hand and her alliance takes the heat. Completely one-sided. He is clearly using Janelle to keep himself safe. Because her alliance has controlled the nominations Will has not offered her anything she couldn't have gotten on her own.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
>Whether James is letting Danielle control
>him is arguable. The one
>thing I have noticed about
>James is that he plays
>for himself and he makes
>moves that will further him
>in the game. Being in
>an alliance with Dani benefits
>both James and Dani. It
>is not one-sided.
>
>The "relationship" between Will and Janelle
>is a manipulative one with
>Will coming out smelling like
>a rose and Janelle increasing
>the target on her back.
>Whenever she listens to Will
>he gets the upper hand
>and her alliance takes the
>heat. Completely one-sided. He is
>clearly using Janelle to keep
>himself safe. Because her alliance
>has controlled the nominations Will
>has not offered her anything
>she couldn't have gotten on
>her own.

I agree with you completely. James and Danielle are both self serving...as is Will.

Janelle is showing a much more emotional edge this time which is getting in her game....lucky for Will.

cldz 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cldz Click to send private message to cldz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
>
>The "relationship" between Will and Janelle
>is a manipulative one with
>Will coming out smelling like
>a rose and Janelle increasing
>the target on her back.

True...but if Janelle keeps winning everything, I hope CT realizes they need her votes to "whittle" the pack down.

Psychopillows 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Psychopillows Click to send private message to Psychopillows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I used to love Jannie and BB6, but i dont know, now.. they are just so... stupid. Jannelle is letting will manipulate her, and howie... face it, he has no clue what the hell is going on. AND SHE WINS EVERYTHING! Its really annoying. But whenever i say that i hate jannelle on the live feeds or message boards everyone comes after me. Even more when i say i want Dannie to win. I really hope she wins Coup D'taet. (sorry i forget how to spell it)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Now I understand the "he/she wins everything" annoyance from the peeps on a show that are in an alliance against someone becuase that screws up their plans.

I'm not sure I get the why Janelle is so bad because she wins alot. Is it that people don't like her so the fact she wins is annoying? I mean most reality peeps, even ones people don't like, at least get some respect for winning all the time when they need to in order to save their own butt in the game. But not Janelle. Is it that most of the other peeps are men (Colby, Tom, James, etc.) and it is OK for men to win a lot but not woman? Is it that it isn't OK for cocktail waitresses to win? If she was a lawyer or something then it would be OK?

I guess that goes with the only reason she wins is BB fixes every single event. The fact she is seen studying up for competitions can't have anything to do with it, I guess.

I just never saw this I hate James because he won the veto competition 63 weeks in a row in BB6, how dare he be good at anything like that type of stuff last year. I mean dayum I wanted him out of the house last season, but I had to respect that he'd win that competition to save his butt. There were a lot of people that hated him for a lot of reasons but I don't recall the main complaint being he wins veto too much.

Is it that we've raised too many people in the every child is equally good and everyone is a winner thing so much that it is now not fair if anyone wins more competitions on a reality show than any other person. Each person should win each week, and get a trophy, that would be fair

Maybe I'm a rebel, I just really like people that don't fit some aspect of the stereotype about who they are based on appearance or what job they do. I guess I'm the only one.

It's a tribe creation!

08-14-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I guess I'm the only one.

Nope, cuz I'm right here witcha.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
*sits next to Snidget and Boner*

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-06 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

*Sits next to Snidget, in between Knockers and Boner*

ETA *and right behind HD*

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Ahem. I was here first. You may sit on my lap, big guy.

Sigs by Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-14-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
He's fine where he is. I'll sit on your lap.

Super sexy, slightly Uncoordinated, gotta love MM

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Is it that most of the other peeps are men (Colby, Tom, James, etc.) and it is OK for men to win a lot but not woman?

How dare you suggest that the difference in the way that Janelle is being treated is due to gender! You must be confused.

As for the rest, I'm squeezing onto the bench between Boner and Knockers.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
*clears the whole damn bench with hisses and spits and ferocious swipes of razor-sharp claws*

I liked her last year and rooted for her, but now I realize that it was because I hated the Maggots so much. I'm having trouble finding any redeeming qualities in Janelle that would justify my fanhood last year, other than that I hated her opponents and wanted them to lose, so by default I had to want her to win.

1. I hate the dumb girl act. She's helping to perpetuate the stereotype that she claims to be a victim of each time she plays the dumb blonde. You reap what you sew sow. Yes, Erika is dull and Dani also has fake boobs, but we're talking about Janelle right now and I don't like her.

2. I hate conceit. Conceit in both men and women is something that has always been a huge turn-off for me. I know the difference between confidence and conceit. Janelle is conceited.

3. Her arrogance is appalling. I can't even think of anyone she compares with here.

4. Not sure the dumb girl thing is an act after all. The way she allows herself to be played like a violin by the men of the house is embarrassing to watch. Yes, James is being played and George is being played, but again, we're talking about Janelle right now and I don't like her.

5. Her desire to be the lone woman among men. I don't think there's any denying this. Yes, it's a sign of her insecurities, but she has allowed this desire to cloud her judgement in the game.

6. Her behaviour around men. I don't care how many competitions you win, how smart you claim to be, how good a cook you are, or how much money you make...if you turn to mush around men and start using your dumb voice every time they enter the room, you a ho. If you can't get a guy with looks, brains, character, etc., and you have to play the "I'm too stupid to exist on my own...please save me?" card, you have some matooring to do.

7. She's a b*tch. Yes, there are other b*tches on reality TV, and I probably hate them, too. But right now, in this thread, we're talking about Janelle, and I can't stand the b*tch.

I can't recall any show where people were so protective of one cast member that posters here were afraid to bash that person. I think this is a first. Any time someone posts a Janelle bash, they do so sheepishly (pardon the pun). I reserve the right to dislike Janelle, dammit.

Rolly made this.
Yes, I dislike others, but we are talking about Janelle here.

08-15-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I agree with this "Janelle Love" on this board. I know my new dislike of Janelle is b/c people here defend her mistakes. Even though she's being played left and right by Will, it's like she can do no wrong. Last year she was easy to cheer for, the rest of the houseguest were absolute horrors. Kaysar was also a favorite. My dislike of maggie and her crew clouded my judgement of what went wrong for Kaysar. He sucks at this. Coming into this season I wanted Janelle, Howie or Kaysar to win. Now I can't wait for them all to be booted out because this is some of the worst gameplay ever. Personally, I can't stand Will. His smugness wears on me quick. But I'm amazed at how he's playing everyone beautifully. Nevertheless, I'm still hopeful someone will come to their senses and get rid of him. Janelle is excellent at the competition, but has no brainpower off the obstacle course. I'm pulling for Danielle. I think she's the only one that comes close to Will's level of play. Speaking of double standards...Will is an Evil Genuis and Danielle is a Bi*&h. Why is that?

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
<<...I'm pulling for Danielle. I think she's the only one that comes close to Will's level of play. Speaking of double standards...Will is an Evil Genuis and Danielle is a Bi*&h. Why is that?>>

Because Will has no rationales nor makes excuses for his behavior/manipulations. He does what he does because he can.

Danielle seems to feel that she has taken some high moral ground in her plots. Plus, she whines incessantly.

08-15-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
34. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Exactly, Bill. Will says "I'm gonna lie and backstab" and he does, and still gets along with everyone. Danielle lies and backstabs, then denies it, then bashes others for doing it.

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Frisky: "Yes, I dislike others, but we are talking about Janelle here."
Amen, Amen, Amen!!!

08-15-06, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
See. that is bashing I can really respect, unlike a lot of the Janelle bashing around here which just doesn't rise up to this quality. It isn't that I think people shouldn't bash Janelle, I just want to see the Janelle bashers get in some quality posts like this.

Well thought out and based on a series of different aspects of game play, personality, etc. so much more there to bash than she has fake parts and wins too much so I hate her. Specifics, folks, specifics, in depth analysis. That is what great bashing is about. Not just a few petty statements that make you sound like you are back in the bathroom of the jr. high complaining about whoever is the popular girl this week.

*standing ovation for frisky*

I admit I don't like her as much this season as last, but I do respect her for winning a lot of competitions when she has nothing else going for her.

Although I'm also one of the girls who for the most part ends up being the one girl hanging out with the guys, just because I get along with guys much better. Maybe from having too many brothers. Could also be that I'd rather talk cars and sports, or about something geeky rather than whatever it is the woman are blabbing on and on about for hours on end. My female co-worker and I used to joke that there really weren't any woman working in our lab because you couldn't really count either of us as female based on our main interests. I'm still girly enough to be in the Bare Minerals Cult, but I'm afraid they'd kick me out if they really got to know me.

So I can't really bash Janelle for that. I'm not that self-loathing.

08-15-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Hi Snidge!

( I was late)

08-15-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Oh, I too prefer the company of men.

I fit in better with men. I swear like a sailor. I enjoy sexual innuendos and double entendres (in fun, not all flirty or slutty). Generally, I find groups of women want to b*tch about men or talk about stuff that doesn't interest me. What women find funny, I find tame and/or lame. It's also easier to piss women off than men. Men let more roll off their shoulders. I can get away with deeper conversation when I talk to men because they aren't constantly trying to read between the lines when there's nothing there.

However, because I prefer spending time with men does not mean I will actively endeavour to surround myself only with men. I like women (*glances slyly at Knockers*), too, and I have female friends with wonderful qualities who I enjoy spending time with. My above statements about the differences I see between men and women begin with the word "generally."

I do believe Janelle grew up with brothers (I think she mentioned this during last season's hockey competition), so it's quite natural for her to gravitate toward men and relate better to them. However, she seems to do this to the complete exclusion of women, and she seems to do this to the point that she is making game decisions (price: $500,000) based on her apparent dislike of women.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

08-15-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
23. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Now that's a Bash!
I don't agree with all that Frisky said, and even the parts I agree with, I am still enjoying watching Janelle in the house ( mistakes and all).

The difference, is that Frisky has real reasons she doesn't like Janelle, she makes points that you can nod your head to.

Not once did I see
"She has fake hair"
"She's really a man"
"She's a waitress"
"She has a fat asss"
"She is a whore"
"Her boobs are fake"

Those are the types of things I feel like I have to defend. Frisky dislikes Janelle, and has reasons that have nothing to do with her looks or her choice in nail color.
She's doesn't hate Janelle because James hates Janelle.
She dislikes her and has reasons that make you go, " Okay, I get it."
I don't agree with everything Frisky says, but I understand where she is coming from, and she just bashed the heck outta Janie!

Nice work Frisky!

08-15-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
25. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Ouch!! Frickin' cat!!

Like Buggy said, that's some quality bashing, though a bit low on the snark-meter. And I don't agree with some of it, but that's OK. At least it's thought-out and literate, unlike some I've read.

I like Janie, but only in context of I dislike the rest of them ('cept Will) even more. None of the others have much whatchacall redeeming qualities.

08-15-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
36. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
>though a bit low on the snark-meter

Yeah...I figured I'd better keep it tame so the Janelle luvahs don't get all snarked out and faint all over their keyboards.

Thanks for the accolades, folks. I'm always up for a good bash. If I could stand unsupported on my hind legs, I'd bow.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

08-15-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I am one of the people who is annoyed that Janelle wins everything.

I am not annoyed because of some stereotype or because she is a woman and all the other superficial reasons some people have for being annoyed with her.

I am annoyed because whenever she wins she does Will's dirty work. CT doesn't have to win comps and HOH as long as Janelle keeps winning. With Janelle in the HOH seat it's as good as if CT had won it.

When she wins she doesn't do anything with the win other than listen to Will. I am annoyed with her because she lied to her alliance and protected Will and Boogie. I am annoyed with her for flirting with Will because he is manipulating her and I don't like it. Janelle is more than her looks. She actually has a brain and I would like to see her use it.

That's why I am annoyed with her!

08-15-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I agree with all of this too.

I want to stay in my cacoon and believe it is all editing and that BB is trying to show her vulnerable side this year.....But the feeds don't lie. It's too consistent.

IF Will was of Boogie charm (uugghh)...it would be a non issue. CT would have been up and one would have been gone by now. AND..I hate to say it, but I think the fact that Will doesn't permit to any sexual contact and that he does remind her he has a girlfriend......is a conquest to her that steers her in a different direction than the game.

08-15-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
30. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
So it's really not the "winning", it's the aftermath of the winning, that gets you. That makes a difference.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-16-06, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
>I am one of the people who is annoyed that Janelle wins everything.

At least she WINS on her OWN merit...unlike the "Queen of Handouts" (Danielle) who had the HOH "win" handed to her by Erika and the POV "win" gift-wrapped by CT + James.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
>At least she WINS on her
>OWN merit...unlike the "Queen of
>Handouts" (Danielle) who had the
>HOH "win" handed to her
>by Erika and the POV
>"win" gift-wrapped by CT +
>James.

Interesting choice of words. Own Merit - Hmm. Lets see, did we or did we not see a redo of the HOH comp this week - first one in BB history. On the first go around Janielle was out - not because of her buzzer but because she got the question WRONG. Then because of "technical difficulties" (yeah right -the producers wanted Janie to still be in the game), we had a redo (first one in BB history) and she conveniently won it. So if we are talking about gift wrapping anything, Janielle was handed the HOH by the producers, heck they probably gave her the answers ahead of time to make sure she won. Pleazzz - Own merit - I think not.

And while we are on the subject - I agree with another poster who said she may win these competitions, but she has no power. Her game play and decision making abilities stink. That is why I further think she is being dragged along by the producers to get further in the game. She is supposedly "smart" enough to win the comps but cannot figure out that Will is playing her like a fiddle. Yeah right!! Let's wake up and smell the expresso please.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Aruba, I agree with you 100%.

Danielle is BB7's biggest joke.

The two competitions she "won" were indeed handouts, and then she acts so tough, like if she was some bad a$$.

She makes me sick!

08-16-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
45. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
"Danielle is BB7's biggest joke."

Danielle is anything but a joke. She is a bada**. What you call a handout I call strategy. HOH is a coveted power in this game and her alliance members are giving her the power because they know she knows what to do with it.

Unlike the S6 people and a few other HGs she is not afraid to play the game and get her hands dirty. Badass all the way.

And another thing...the fact that Woogie throws all the comps is in a sense handing the victory to whoever wins it Janelle included.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

>"Danielle is BB7's biggest joke."
>
>
>Danielle is anything but a joke.
>She is a bada**. What
>you call a handout I
>call strategy. HOH is a
>coveted power in this game
>and her alliance members are
>giving her the power because
>they know she knows what
>to do with it.
>

I interpreted this differently. Erika handed the HOH to Danielle so Dani would take the fall for whatever decisions were made. If Erika and Dani are in an alliance to take out Janelle, Dani should really question Erika's motives for throwing an HOH if they are both supposed to be on the same team and with similar goals. Why would Erika prefer to have Danielle take out Janelle instead of doing it herself? Danielle never asked herself that question. She ran with the HOH and acted all high and mighty as if she had actually earned it.

08-24-06, 05:17 AM (EST)
73. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I think what you are missing is that Danielle wanted to be the one to take out Janelle. She didn't question Ericka because she came right out and asked for the HOH. She wanted it. She wanted to be the one to nom Janelle and evict her.

She wasn't afraid of taking the fall. She is not like some of the other HG who are afraid of being the bad guy and want to manipulate others into taking the fall. She wanted to do it herself. She even made a comment about not wanting to backdoor Jani but wanting to evict her directly. To her face not behind her back...bada** all the way. Up close and personal my kind of girl.

08-17-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Chappi; you're conspiracy theory is lame. The HOH malfunction was just a recent debacle to an otherwise sorry season, but with the malfunctions across the board they had no choice but to replay it. NO, the answers were not given to Janelle ahead of time and she made the most of her second chance than anyone else in the House and won on her own merit.
The fact that she got an answer wrong in the first time around is immaterial because the actual individual does not need to win HOH to "win" the HOH competition. For example, if Howie took the HOH title, Janielle wins also. If Boogie takes the HOH title, Will wins as well. If Erika is HOH, Danielle wins too, etc., etc.

If Danielle orchestrated her hand-outs I might be convinced that it could be "strategy", but that's not the case. It was CT + James that approached Danielle with the plan to gift-wrap the POV to her. There are some winners in Reality Shows that can wear a "C" on their chest for Champion and others wear that "C" that stands for Carried. When Danielle is victorious, her "C" stands for Carried.

08-17-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
48. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
When Janelle wins HOH it is as good as if Will won it. Her noms are always influenced by Will. Danielle is not being carried in this game. She has the good sense to create relationships with people who will do some of her bidding for her because they know she and them are on the same page. That is strategy.

Janelle's "alliance" members wouldn't even play veto for her. The reason why is because she hasn't created any kind of reciprocal relationships with people in the house. Every player needs people to win ... no one wins this game alone.

08-17-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
49. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
You are correct that a HOH win for Janelle is also a win for Will.

Wrong again with Danielle. Not only is she being carried, but being manipulated by CT who will toss her out like a piece of spoiled meat when the numbers dwindle.

You are right that Janelle lacks "reciprocal relationships" in the game. But that is largely created by the fact that it was 10 vs. 4 (SS6) the very second everyone walked in the House and before any strategy was played. Since they had the most representation than any other season, they were immediately targeted. In Janelle's case more of a victim of circumstance than bad play. The only reason 3 out of the 4 SS6 are still in the House is because they have won 4 out of the 6 HOHs.

08-17-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
50. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-06 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

You keep saying Danielle is being carried and Danielle is being manipulated by CT. Can you please provide proof of that? Throwing a comp in favor of someone who wants to win it is not carrying somebody nor is it proof of manipulation of the person who won it.

If you wanna talk about being carried in the game I got a name for you ... Howie. He can't help Janelle win anything or make any decisions. Nor does he come up with any strategy on his own. If his alliance hadn't have controlled HOH he would have been long gone.

Danielle has her own strategies and makes moves to help herself. She isn't depending on anybody to help her in this game. Hell she would put up CT in heartbeat if it kept her in the game. And James may be a close friend but I doubt she would flinch to vote him out if it meant she could get closer to the half million.

S6 was only in danger when they made thier alliance obvious. And if they had been smart enough to let other's in their alliance they wouldn't have had a target on their back. In the beginning Erika, Marcellus, Danielle, Jase, Diane, and Nakomis all tried to make deals or allign with them but they declined. CG and Howie had a good relationship and not once did Howie try to include CG in their alliance. Bad Gameplay.

08-18-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
51. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
No agruement from me that Howie is being carried by Janelle and BB6 when they were four players strong. The difference is that Howie KNOWS he is riding their coattails and is not dillusional by thinking and saying what a great "player" he is. His diary room confessions focused on what a strong force BB6 was and that he was part of a strong alliance. The same cannot be said for Danielle. But now I understand why Danielle is so dillusional--it runs in her family. For her mom to say that Danielle "won" the POV after Janelle nominated her after they replayed James (with CT) approaching Danielle to tell her they would save (carry) Danielle and hand the POV to her, is a perfect example...and there's your "PROOF".

Go back to the premier episode this season and several HGs IMMEDIATELY went to the diary room and expressed concern about four HGs being from BB6 and they needed to be dealt with ASAP. There is PROOF that they were in danger right from the onset.

While we are on the PROOF kick...why do I say Danielle is not smart??? 308 minutes in a week???!!! And she needed every bit of those minutes to come up with that "intelligent" answer!
NUFF SAID!

08-18-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
52. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Geez Louise
Regardless of how the POV or HOH was won, Danielle did indeed win it. Her mother spoke the truth. I think this Janelle obsession is going over the top. Janelle very well may be the best competitor BB has ever seen. She's likable (especially last year) and not in the least bit fat(as so many hamsters have said). On the other hand, she's being played like a fiddle. In the end there can only be one winner. In the end, Janelle is not playing the game to win. Not everyone is in love with Janelle like the people who post on this board. Isn't it concievable that Danielle's mother actually likes her daughter more than she likes Janelle. Hard to believe I know. From the clip they showed last night, it's easy to see who was the first to let their claws show. Janelle was being nice-nasty to Danielle in the hot tub. She could hardly hide her contempt. Also the clip with them sitting at the table and Danielle read the fortune about going to a place far away. Janelle, chirped in with "yeah, Sequester." Janelle can be a bit**, especially, no I take that back, only with the female players. Janelle is one of those women who does not like other women. It shows and most women can pick up on that. And in her mind as well as her mother's, the reason is because girls/women are jealous of Janelle. Now that's delusional. If women dislike her, it's probably because she thinks she's better than them and they should be jealous. There's no disputing Danielle is indeed much smarted than Janelle. Math's not my strong suit either. But you better believe I've heard "pull the wool ovr your eyes" and "you reap what you sow" before. "You sow what you reap"....pure genius. And I'm sure she had no idea what Danielle was referring to when she spoke about Dolly the cloned sheep.
You can like Janelle with out hating everyone else who's also trying to win the same prize Janelle is after. Give me a break.

08-18-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
57. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Nice post Reality.

08-19-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
59. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Nice post Miami Joe!

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I didn't take Janelle's comment "yeah, Sequester" as anything but an attempt at humor. If Howie had gotten it and she'd said it, even if Howie had been up for nomination at the time, would you consider it to be mean-spirited?

I am pretty sure that Dani had already won the veto by the time she'd said it. She also said it with a smile.

I fully expected Dani to laugh and punch Jani on the shoulder in response.

If the positions were reversed and Dani had said it to Jani, I wouldn't call Dani a B**** for it.

Of course, I'm not a Jani lover. I think she's kind of stupid.

08-20-06, 06:28 AM (EST)
66. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
>From the clip they showed last night, it's
>easy to see who was the first to let their
>claws show.

Editing made it appear that Janelle threw the first "verbal" jab directly at Danielle, but I believe Danielle's "claws" came out first on Day One when Janelle and Jase WON the first HOH and Danielle immediately opened her trap and began conspiraring to have Jase purposely not agree with anything Janelle suggested so they would both go up for nomination and vote Janelle out. Technically I wouldn't qualify that as "backdooring", but personally I regard that as just as much a Bush League maneuver all the same.

Problem for Danielle is it got back to Janelle and she retaliated by nominating Danielle. That's how I saw this Janelle vs. Danielle catfight begin. I don't pay for the live feeds and all that nonsense, so I personally don't know if Janelle said anything to or about Danielle BEFORE she tried to pull off that Bush League tactic against Janelle. But that would be my guess as to whose claws came out first.

08-18-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
56. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

Based on your viewpoint alliances really aren't needed in this game. Because if a person can get their alliance members to help them then that means they are taking handouts. So an alliance from your perspective is like a crutch of some sort. Strategies to ensure your alliance members get what they want and stay in the game is a handout or is being carried. Oh ok.

Well I still stand by the fact that she has her own strategies, makes moves to keep herself safe and is not being carried by my definition.

Your proof doesn't extend beyond her winning a couple of competitions that her alliance members threw in her favor. Big Deal throwing a comp doesn't prove anything because all the comps thrown in her favor benefitted the individuals that threw them. Ericka didn't want to get her hands dirty so she threw the comp to Dani. CT doesn't want Dani leaving the game because as long as she is there they are not targets for eviction. James doesn't want Dani to leave because he is on the verge of being kicked out of his alliance and will need somebody to fall back on. Reciprocity, one hand washes the other....that's my proof she isn't being carried.

There is a huge difference between Howie and Danielle. Like I said he doesn't come up with any strategies and really adds nothing to the game. It's great that he knows that. But Danielle is fully aware that she has noone but herself in this game. She was completely surprised the LOD came up with a plan to save her. She didn't whine and moan and beg and plead or even ask. She was gonna try and save herself by herself.

Sure everybody was gunning for S6 in the beginning but like I said before the easiest way for them to have removed that target would have been to add members to the alliance or pretend that there was no alliance. All they had to do was reassure people that they were no threat and turn everybodys attention to Will because he had already won or to S5 because they had 3 from that season all they needed was 1 more to be as big as S6.

Anyway its a moot point because the game has progressed well beyond that point.

08-19-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
61. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
When did I say Alliances weren't NEEDED in this game??? Now's your turn to show me proof. For the record I feel alliances ARE important. And in all alliances you have the leaders, the workers, the doers, and the ones that initiate the wheeling and dealing...and then you have the followers, the coattail riders and the ones who are carried. James, Will and Boogie qualify as the workers and doers in this alliance. And Danielle qualifies as the one being carried up to this point. Having the workers and the doers throw the competitions in Danielle's favor is proof enough of who's being carried.

The proposed strategy of BB6 adding members to their alliance would have been far from easy. Why in the world would other HGs buy into their alliance when they would have felt like a fifth, sixth or seventh wheel in that alliance??? It would more advantageous to start their own alliance where they would be #1 or #2, or jump unto CTs bandwagon and possibly be #3 or #4 with them. The numbers CLEARLY dictate the BB6 could not have "easily" added members to their alliance of four. But then again based on the HOH tiebreaker numbers is obviously not a strong suit to some of these so-called "smart" players. LOL

08-19-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
James wasn't on the verge of getting kicked out of s6. He threw the comp so that he wouldn't have to betray the fact that he was in an alliance with Dani.

08-19-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
65. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
James has been the 4th wheel in his alliance since day one. As a matter of fact it was his own alliance that nominated and voted him out last year.

So he has been on the edge of that alliance from day one. They have questioned his loyalty since the beginning.

It is very clear and not a point to argue that he didn't want to expose his relationship with Dani and that yes he threw the comp.

It is also a well known fact that his alliance members questioned his loyalty.

08-22-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
>S6 was only in danger when
>they made thier alliance obvious.
>And if they had been
>smart enough to let other's
>in their alliance they wouldn't
>have had a target on
>their back. In the beginning
>Erika, Marcellus, Danielle, Jase, Diane,
>and Nakomis all tried to
>make deals or allign with
>them but they declined. CG
>and Howie had a good
>relationship and not once did
>Howie try to include CG
>in their alliance. Bad Gameplay.

There was no way to avoid the obvious alliance between the Sovs. Anyone who watched last season would know that S6 was playing together. The real problem with the Sovs was that they never really agreed on who to align with. Janelle wanted to align with Nakomis. She liked Nak and wanted to develop a reciprocal relationship with her. Kaysar ruined that possibility by nominating her. The only one who succeeded was James by aligning with Danielle, but that was a by-product of everyone else targeting lame ducks, instead of taking out the real threat: Danielle.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "I still like Janelle"
And why is everyone, especially the guys, complaining about her fake boobs? What the hell is wrong with you?

08-15-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
32. "RE: I still like Janelle"
>And why is everyone, especially the
>guys, complaining about her fake
>boobs? What the hell is
>wrong with you?

I don't recall complaining about her fake boobs.. ....Are they fake??

I think that's a good question for the Doctor on House calls.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-16-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "don't mind Bacon"
>And why is everyone, especially the
>guys, complaining about her fake
>boobs? What the hell is
>wrong with you?

Don't mind Bacon, he's from West Virginia so he's never seen fake boobs. In fact the closest thing to plastic surgery he's ever seen is when his girlfriend/2nd cousin melted a plastic spoon to her inner thigh with a bic lighter on a dare.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "ZING!"
Not that it made sense, but a zing is a zing.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-16-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: I still like Janelle"
The thing about fake boobs for me is this:
real and fake boobs are like comparing a live puppy
to a stuffed animal. Yah, both are cute, perky, adorable
and cuddly, but as we grow older the live puppy grows with
us and we appreciate the changes in the dog and continue
to love, adore and play with the dog even when full grown.
However, as we get older, the stuffed animal starts growing "old"
in a less positive way, it gets frayed, stiff and soon ignored,
and soon isn't as important to the mature human.

Of course, "mature human" is a relative term and I'm sure there
are millions of people who would choose a stuffed animal over
a mature dog of any shape or variety.

08-17-06, 01:56 AM (EST)
46. "RE: I still like Janelle"
*snort*

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I'm not a Janelle fan..but I put that down to being that I didn't watch BB6, so don't understand the pure lvoe everyone has for her this time around...there is something about her that just bugs me, I'm not sure what it is but it's there.

I tend not to like the popular players..I was one of the few people who didn't like Rupert in his season...

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-16-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "I still like Janelle too"
i can't help it--although i'm not sure why--i still like her. i didn't want to like her last year, but next to the "friendship" she seemed like an angel. i don't think that she is physically attractive, but that isn't usually a factor in my decision as to whether or not i like someone.

i'm just going to say that i tend to root for the underdog, although i'm not sure that fully explains why i like her.

an arkiegrl original 2005

08-19-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
60. "RE: I still like Janelle too"
>i'm just going to say that i tend to root for
>the underdog, although i'm not sure that fully explains why
>i like her.

I really disliked her when she kicked out Nakomas. I thought she had been really pompous in how she won the veto, had the two nominees state why they thought she should save them, and then announced she wasn't going to use the veto. Since she had nominated them, it came across badly to me.

However, seeing how most of the rest of the houseguests have acted toward her, and seeing her being trashed by the rest while she doesn't trash them, even continuing to trust James when he betrayed s6 first chance he got, I've come to dislike most of the rest far more.

Now I just feel bad for Janelle. She's sort of stupid, but a lot of that is her just giving the benefit of the doubt to people way too much.

Except for George, that is. I've come to like him ever since he got nominated.

Dani and James sort of went a bit wacko though. She and James declared war against Janelle, playing right into CT's hands. In their zeal to "get even" and "backdoor that #####", they announced the war to almost the entire house and probably handed the win to CT.

08-22-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
68. "RE: I still like Janelle too"
I really disliked her when she kicked out Nakomas. I thought she had been really pompous in how she won the veto, had the two nominees state why they thought she should save them, and then announced she wasn't going to use the veto. Since she had nominated them, it came across badly to me.

I thought that the "why to save me" speech was a necessary part of the veto ceremony. Like she was required to ask that.

Now I just feel bad for Janelle. She's sort of stupid, but a lot of that is her just giving the benefit of the doubt to people way too much.

I don't think she's stupid. In fact, watching her play chess, studying for competitions, etc., she seems pretty intelligent. But she is WAY too trusting, and too quick to give the benefit of the doubt.

08-22-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
71. "RE: I still like Janelle too"

>I really disliked her when she
>kicked out Nakomas. I
>thought she had been really
>pompous in how she won
>the veto, had the two
>nominees state why they thought
>she should save them, and
>then announced she wasn't going
>to use the veto.
>Since she had nominated them,
>it came across badly to
>me.

I think you are mistaken. Janelle did not kick out Nakomis. Kaysar nominated Nakomis and Janelle fought to keep her. She even accomplished swaying her alliance briefly to consider keeping Nakomis, but Marcellas refused to vote out Diane. Janelle never intended to vote out Nak. She respected Nakomis as a player and wanted to align with her. Janelle even voted to keep Nakomis and evict Diane.

And another thing, Janelle did not win the veto when Nak and Diane were on the block. It was Erika who won POV and chose not to use it. I'm not an Erika fan, but in her defense, it was Kaysar who told Erika not to use the veto. If Janelle had won POV, she would have probably removed Nakomis from the block, but unfortunatelly she didnt even get chosen to play.

I'll get off my soap box now.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Here's another reason to dislike Janelle. She actually is dumb.

Ex A: "You sow what you reap"

Nice guess.

Oh, and she is kind of fat also. Not that this is a reason to hate her at all. It's just an observation.

08-18-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
54. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
Well it may not be totally dumb.

If she knew what Boogie said in the DR, saying the exact same thing is dumb (erika anyone) because the first person to say the correct phrase gets the prize.

In case Boogie had the clues right, but the phrase wront it might make sense to at least try a different word order in case that is the correct one, even if it is a very very very small chance.

It's a tribe creation!

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
And it could have been meant as a trick, because
the order was "ewe," "sew" and "reap." Even though the
saying has "reap" before "sew," of course Danielle's observation
of Do Not Assume, just based on one clue, makes one think
the phrase wouldn't be exactly as expected.

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
>Here's another reason to dislike Janelle.
> She actually is dumb.
>
>
>Ex A: "You sow what
>you reap"
>
>Nice guess.
>
>Oh, and she is kind of
>fat also. Not that
>this is a reason to
>hate her at all.
>It's just an observation.
I think she was making a joke when she said that..And fat??!! I bet you think Nicole Ritchie's bod is hot..Remember only a dog wants a bone!

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
"You sew what you reap was janelle's Coup d'Etat guess. I am pretty sure that was a serious guess on her part.

Maybe she is just bad with cliches -- she had never heard of 'pull the wool over your eyes' either.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: The reason I no longer like Janelle"
I'm late to this thread.

Opps - Janelle is America's queen. Guess we just like her.

Go Janie.

It a Tribe original!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •