The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All Star Idiots"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

HairGUy 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HairGUy Click to send private message to HairGUy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All Star Idiots"
I am really disappointed at this season. I've been a big fan of the show, and this "All Star" season has been one big joke from the beginning. It's been so obviously manipulated it's barely worth watching. I loved it when the buzzers being manipulated was caught on camera during a competition and CBS had to acknowledge that something went "wrong". Will's not the best, and perhaps the other "all stars" are just following the script! It wouldn't be the first time this has happened, right? What makes me most suspicious is that all the all stars players can't be that stupid! None of us would play like morons, so why are they? Because they were told to...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All Star Idiots coopdbil 09-01-06 1
   RE: All Star Idiots coopdbil 09-01-06 2
 Duplicate topic IceCat 09-02-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coopdbil 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coopdbil Click to send private message to coopdbil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All Star Idiots"
>I am really disappointed at this
>season. I've been a big
>fan of the show, and
>this "All Star" season has
>been one big joke from
>the beginning. It's been so
>obviously manipulated it's barely worth
>watching. I loved it when
>the buzzers being manipulated was
>caught on camera during a
>competition and CBS had to
>acknowledge that something went "wrong".
>Will's not the best, and
>perhaps the other "all stars"
>are just following the script!
>It wouldn't be the first
>time this has happened, right?
>What makes me most suspicious
>is that all the all
>stars players can't be
>that stupid! None of us
>would play like morons, so
>why are they? Because they
>were told to...

coopdbil 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coopdbil Click to send private message to coopdbil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All Star Idiots"
As far as I'm concerned the whole Chill Town and all stars is nothing but a bunch of crap. Big Brother has been ruined this year by two mentally challenged morons like will and boogie. Their type of behavior belongs in the principals offfice being kicked out of school. They've been mean, vicious, demeaning, and just plain boring and stupid. If this is all CBS has to offer in Big Brother venue, then drop it and find something worth watching.
George had more common sense in his little toe than those two 12 yr. old wannabes. Janielle is so obviously so far superior to the likes of them, that no wonder she falls for their crap, she's never had to deal with such moronic attitudes as that before.
At any rate, Big Brother has really let us down this year BADLY. The only way to redeem yourselves is to let America vote now.
But as I see it, this has been totally scrpted to be the Chill Town Hour,and a bad acting job at that. No longer will I watch BB or subscribe to the feeds again. If everyone had the feeds and saw the pure sickness of it all, I'm sure CBS would find out they have been disgraced.
>

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Duplicate topic"
This thread has a pre-existing discussion on Will's skil versus the other players' apparent lack of skill:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=990&forum=DCForumID9&omm=0

Please feel free to copy/paste yur comments on this thread into replies on the other thread.

Locking.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •