The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chicken George and his "attire""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chicken George and his "attire""
Waht is wrong with this man?

I just do not understand why he dresses like that for the live shows? He is making a complete fool of himself.

Id also like to add that he has the MOST annoying laugh for a man.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chicken George and his "attire" Denalio 08-17-06 1
   RE: Chicken George and his "attire" okaychatt 08-17-06 6
       RE: Chicken George and his "attire" brvnkrz 08-17-06 7
       Cow are smarter than chickens anyda... kingfish 08-17-06 8
 RE: Chicken George and his "attire" Bob Tomato 08-17-06 2
   RE: Chicken George and his "attire" Tonya_Harding 08-17-06 3
       RE: Chicken George and his "attire" Denalio 08-19-06 13
 RE: Chicken George and his "attire" Catherine 08-17-06 4
   RE: Chicken George and his "attire" Aruba 08-17-06 5
   RE: Chicken George and his "attire" Just Plain Bill 08-18-06 10
 ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Savahnna 08-17-06 9
 RE: Chicken George and his "attire" okaychatt 08-18-06 11
 RE: Chicken George and his "attire" Lasann 08-19-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-17-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
It's all he's got! Otherwise who would even know he is there?

I watched Chicken George in the first season of Big Brother where no one (including the producers) had a clue what they were doing!

I don't think he has learned much in the interim. Nevertheless, I am amused by his cluelessness. One George per house is all I could take however....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-17-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
I like George's cluelessness more than I did Cowboy's.

The difference is, George knows he's weird. Cowboy still doesn't realize that.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
LOL. Very true. And that makes George able to laugh at himself right along with everybody else.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Cow are smarter than chickens anyday..."
Whut? Ah ain't got no clue? Yer wrong there, little missy, cause, you see, ah got one just yesterday. A whole clue. So there!

'sides, a cow is lots bigger and stronger and smarter than a chicken, so that means I'm smarter than that George feller.

Ma Dear Sweet April thinks you ain't got no clue neither. So there agin!

I just had a phone call from Tom B., and he says he thinks A'm lots smarter than George too. And Tom, he's got goats, and you know how smart goats are, so he must know whut he's talkin about.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
This was George's schtick in Season 1. As the thing progressed he seemed to become more and more unbalanced putting together stanger and stranger outfits each week until he got voted out of the house by a confused and worried public. George was such a likeable guy, he surely would have won that season as an American favorite. But as he became unhinged, people turned off of him.

He seems utterly clueless about how this sort of behavior contributed to his downfall the first time around. Maybe with the different rules it will work better for him.

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
Ok, so the first time arround he did it to "impress" the public?

The public is not voting this time around I do not understand why he wouldnt drop the act and play the game instead. He does not do anything to help his cause, all he does is alienate himself moreso.

I wonder if they had trouble getting anyone else from Season one.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
In Season 1, I don't think he dressed in goofy costumes to impress the public as much as to amuse himself since there was very little to do in the house and if I recall correctly, competitions or activities of any kind were far and few between. Feeds were free for that season and the hamsters often seemed bored out of their skulls.

Brittany was into coloring her hair wild colors so George decided to try to as well. He just seemed open to doing things to help pass the time in a goofy way. One interesting note is that George at one point thought the show was some really strange experiment and was ready to try to stage a group walkout of the game (he was trying to figure out if there was a way that everyone could win, a sort of win-win for all, by all holding hands and walking out together in support of each other). In a way, it was a type of "game theory" approach where everyone could win-- or so he imagined! I am sure the producers were scrambling to figure out what the heck to do or say to get him to abandon that idea.

What I like about George is that he seems to be a pretty genuine guy. What you see is what you get.

Catherine 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-06, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Catherine Click to send private message to Catherine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
He did say that he's no different in the BB house than he is at home. Scary thought, but maybe he dresses like that at home too.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-17-06, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
LOL...a scary thought indeed; but at least it's awesomely refreshing to hear a HG be honest and say that's how they are in real life and not have to use "playing the game" as a cop-out.
I admit that George at times may overplay his true character, but that's a result of the shows refusal and unwillingness to cast over-40 HGs. Since they stack the House with immature 20-something year olds every season, to get along you have to go along. And George is just tying to fit in.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
<<He did say that he's no different in the BB house than he is at home. Scary thought, but maybe he dresses like that at
home too.>>

I recall seeing in one 'where are they now' segment during Season 2 that George was promoting himself as a spokesperson in much the same way he's doing now with his bizarre attire.

He had given up his business and was sending out letters and videos of himself as a pitchman for businesses and products. He called it 'living his dream.'

His wife -- who had orchestrated a massive home town call-in program to keep George in the house as long as he was during Season 1 -- was interviewed during that segment as well and offered only lukewarm support.

He called himself a roofer again during this season, so I guess the dream fizzled. He really does seem to live in an alternate dimension vis a vis his appeal, but not in a bad way, imo. Unless he is a Master Thespian, he's just a regular guy who floats along in his little world, generally content with his lot in life, never getting too high or too low, and rarely confronts cold, stark reality.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-06 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

>Waht is wrong with this man?

You're singling him out for his "attire"?? I could think of a lot that is not "right" with all of them (mind you.. not that I'm all "right" either)....

But give the man a break. Sure he's annoying at times...to me they all are. But as far as "making a complete fool of himself"...come on....they all signed up for that and demonstrated that in just about every compettion. I thinking of one having just about everything vile thrown on them.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
No doubt about it. The guy is more than a little odd and sometimes approaches downright weird.

I wouldn't want to be around him much, because he has no clue what true wit is. He confuses getting attention with being genuinely appreciated.

However, I think he's basically a good guy.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Chicken George and his "attire""
I'll be oppositional here and say that I enjoy CG's different-ness. I LMAO at his outfit, but in a good laugh with/him way. As said he needs something to get attention and I think he wears the clothing well.

It a Tribe original!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •