The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyRose2005 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyRose2005 Click to send private message to LadyRose2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Boogie just threatened George to keep him from putting up Will.

Threats, whether physical or otherwise should not be allowed.
Boogie should be removed from the game, he went too far.
What if next time he uses threats against one of the women?
If physical threats are against the rules, how are psychological threats any different?

Either way, it's the use of aggression to try and win the game.

No one should be allowed to use threats to change the out come of the game, NO ONE!.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... AyaK 08-21-06 1
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... MarkP 08-21-06 2
       RE: Threatening other players is NO... yamihooked 08-21-06 3
       RE: Threatening other players is NO... Icancook75 08-21-06 4
           RE: Threatening other players is NO... MarkP 08-21-06 6
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... geg6 08-21-06 5
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... kingfish 08-21-06 7
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... AyaK 08-21-06 12
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... okaychatt 08-21-06 8
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... MarkP 08-21-06 9
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... nazpink 08-21-06 10
       RE: Threatening other players is NO... nazpink 08-21-06 11
           RE: Threatening other players is NO... geg6 08-21-06 14
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... Bob Tomato 08-21-06 13
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... kazaam 08-21-06 21
 Locking AyaK 08-21-06 15
   Unlocking AyaK 08-21-06 16
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... Just Plain Bill 08-21-06 17
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... realitytvwatcher 08-21-06 18
 DUMBEST. POST. EVER. OF. ALL. ... shakes the clown 08-21-06 19
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... kazaam 08-21-06 20
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... Snidget 08-21-06 23
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... kazaam 08-21-06 22
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... Snidget 08-21-06 24
   RE: Threatening other players is NO... LadyRose2005 08-21-06 25
       RE: Threatening other players is NO... Bob Tomato 08-21-06 26
 Um... Das Mole 08-21-06 27
   RE: Um... nazpink 08-21-06 28
       RE: Um... okaychatt 08-22-06 32
   RE: Um... kazaam 08-22-06 29
       RE: Um... Bob Tomato 08-22-06 30
 RE: Threatening other players is NO... Captain_Savem 08-22-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
If physical threats are against the rules, how are psychological threats any different?

You can debate that question in a psychology class if you like, but physical threats have been treated differently from psychological threats for the past 3000 years of Western culture.

The crime of assault consists of making physical threats. There is no equivalent for psychological threats -- and, in fact, a big part of BB gameplay is convincing others to vote along with you by any means OTHER than physical threats.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-21-06, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
The entire game of BB revolves around psychological threats. If you do this, he will vote you out, if you don't do this, you are alone, etc...etc...etc. Without psychological threats reality shows like this and Survivor would cease to exist. My only question was that Boogie all but told CG that he had the power and it was strong enough to get CG booted if he put up Will. My understanding was he wasn't allowed to tell others he had it so CBS really dropped the ball on this one because Boogie ignored the rules and got away with it.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
I agree. I believe the producers intended this to be a secret power, and wasn't to be used to hold over people's heads.

I figure they wanted someone to win it and actually use it, shocking someone who hadn't been nominated to be suddenly up on the block with no time to campaign for votes. It was supposed to shake up the house, not add cement to the existing foundation.

Icancook75 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Icancook75 Click to send private message to Icancook75 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
First off, Boogie didn't directly say to them in that conversation that he had it, he just said that there was a power and it could be used. It was indirect, therefore i think it's fine that BB didn't do anything about it.

Secondly, a THREAT? If he had threatened George's family, threatened him physically, or anything like that, FINE, i would have agreed with you.

But this was a threat to kick him out of the house.. HARDLY something we haven't seen before. People in this game threaten to kick each other out all the time. People were just offended because of the fact Boogie had the power and hinted he may have it and that he would use it.

It's hardly something to cry about.

08-21-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
>First off, Boogie didn't directly say
>to them in that conversation
>that he had it, he
>just said that there was
>a power and it could
>be used. It was
>indirect, therefore i think it's
>fine that BB didn't do
>anything about it.
>

If Boogie is allowed to say what he said then don't have that silly stipulation. If you can "indirectly" tell people you have the power and threaten them with it then you might as well just let them tell everyone they have it and what it is...and I must say Boogie's little threatening speech was a heck of a lot closer to being "direct" as opposed to "indirect"...the only other thing he could have done was show them a tape from the DR where Jules told him he won the power and what it was.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Ummm, have you ever watched this show before?

The entire premise of the show is based on such things. Exactly what should Boogie have said instead to get George to do what he wanted? Pretty please?

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Boogie did reveal what was supposed to be a secret. Indirectly, maybe, by implication maybe, but he did reveal it. To use it as a threat is a reveal.

And he ain't supposed to do that.

He's a pretty bad poker player too, I think. His expressions when JC asked for the Cd'E power holder to use it or not were easy to read.

08-21-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

>Boogie did reveal what was supposed to be a secret.
>Indirectly, maybe, by implication maybe, but
>he did reveal it. To use it as a threat
>is a reveal.

But the power (whatever it was) IS a threat. All he did was remind George about the threat of that power.

>And he ain't supposed to do that.

I'm sorry that the Legion of Janelle () couldn't summon the earth to open up and swallow Boogie before he could influence CG, but let's be serious here.

Boogie might not have been able to say what the power was, but I'm not sure George even remembered that the power existed. It didn't take much to convince CG that discretion was the better part of valor. And Boogie hasn't made a "general" reveal of the power, because the only person who seems to remember that the power was presented as limited in duration is Dani -- both Erika and Janie stated last night that they thought the unknown power was still good after this week.

As CG discussed last night, he was the only player in the house who had never PLAYED BB the way it's played in the US. In BB1, CG played the European version of BB, where it's all about looking good to the camera for the fans at home. He said that the reason he came back was because he wanted to see what US BB had become since his day. I think he actually forgot that being popular among the Legion of Janelle was not a winning strategy any longer, though it might have been in BB1.

If we played European BB in the US, then Janelle would be coasting to victory. Instead, she's doomed, and she'll stay around as long as Will wants her around, unless Dani can outmaneuver him and get her dumped sooner. I know it's hard for the Legion of Janelle to accept that she's doomed, and that Will doesn't have real feelings for her ... but that's the way it is.

Anyway, who in his right mind would ever dump Erin Brodie for Janelle?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-21-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Hi ladyrose.

Part of the Coup d'Etat power game is being able to use it to influence other players. Only the winner knew exactly what the power was.

All George knew was that he didn't have the power.

So when Boogie told him to play nice, or else, George decided to stay in the game a while longer. He didn't know he was safe as HOH, but that didn't matter.

Boogie's distasteful power manipulation worked.

P.S. I didn't like Boogie's method or tone, either.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-21-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
>Part of the Coup d'Etat power
>game is being able to
>use it to influence other
>players. Only the winner
>knew exactly what the power
>was.
>

I didn't think that was ever part of the power...I thought the power was your ability to turn the game around when you did use it (thus do not tell anyone)as opposed to turning the game around when you did not use it? If you were able to use the power to influence others, wouldn't they have to know you had it? I think that CBS' intent of the power was for someone to make a big splash at an eviction voting, not to hold it over others heads for 3 weeks thus making for a very dull game.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
What I thought was all weird about the situation was Will "forgot" to tell Boogie about his proposal to CG, which created this whole mess....lol. And even funnier CG didn't say that in his defense for why he was going to put Will up. For some reason did CG have a thought that maybe Will and Boogie were not playing together? I guess that could work to CT's advantage.

Secondly, when Howie was nominated he went on a tyrant all of which I didn't get until after when Will, Janelle, and James spoke to him. That's when I got more of what he was talking about. I couldn't believe that after Boogie singled out Janelle and Howie they somehow still had the impression that they had the numbers!!! Which is why Howie's eviction tyrant was so ridiculous, after all why would Boogie have gone that extra step to out them in front of everyone (except James) if he was in with them? If Janelle keeps working with these two she deserves to be the next to go, after all CT has worked mostly in the favor of themselves and in the favor of the rest of the house.

08-21-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Oh, yeah, I agree this game is psychological so everything concerning that aspect is fair play. I guess what made Boogie's "attack" worse was the setting in which he did it. George had no where to go, everyone was there, it was a tense enviroment and there was hardly any time to compose himself.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
And what you characterize as "worse" is exactly why it was a good move. He did it in exactly the right setting with the right people there and with the pressure turned on high.

What is the deal with everyone thinking this game is about playing nice and not causing any hamsters undue stress? Grace and gameplay under pressure is the whole point of the game.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Oh please. This game is all about using psychological threats of all kinds (we'll vote you out, we'll keep you safe, we won't be your friend anymore). How players make threats and respond to them determines how far they will go.

Boogie walked a delicate line in exploiting the CdE to pressure George. He did not say he had it, he said someone did. He did not say what it was, he said 'Julie said it has the power to shake up the game like never before' (or words to that effect). The CdE was a valuable power, Boogie won it and he made some use of it. How was that unfair?

kazaam 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kazaam Click to send private message to kazaam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
The whole CdT thing is unfair it should'nt even be in the game.

08-21-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
15. "Locking"
I let this thread go at first, since I thought it would turn into a quick discussion about whether something we saw on the feeds was legal or not within the BB rules. Instead, it's turned into a discussion of what constitutes "fair play" on BB. That's not spoiler info, so I'm locking the thread.

08-21-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
16. "Unlocking"
Moved to Bashers.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
<<Boogie just threatened George to keep him from putting up Will. Threats, whether physical or otherwise should not be allowed.>>

As noted by others, psychological 'threats' are what the game is about.

The only physical threat that I'm aware of (beyond tempers flaring) got the competitor evicted in about 3 nanoseconds, iirc. (Season 4? Guy threatened one of the gals with a knife from the kitchen.)

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
All this talk about Mike not following the Coup d'Etat guidelines are absurd. He never admitted to having the power. As stated in a post above, he simply reminded everyone that the power existed. The houseguests already knew someone had won it when Julie told them during the previous eviction show.

I'm sure this is EXACTLY what CBS wanted to happen with the Coup d'Etat. Why else would they make a big production out of reminding everyone that it is a special power that could change the game? Why else would they let everyone know that someone DID win it? And keep reminding them at each eviction!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "DUMBEST. POST. EVER. OF. ALL. TIME."
I may have to close down the home office forever since this ridiculous topic will be nearly impossible to ever beat.

No psychological threats allowed on BB! Seriously, didn't you realize how stupid that sounded as you were typing it?

08-21-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kazaam Click to send private message to kazaam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

Omgersh I can't believe you noticed that too. He totallly threatened him but he did'nt just threaten him with that stupid power he threatend him with "guilt". I thought for sure I was the only one who noticed this. Finally someone on this board who thinks like a "human"! And no I don't approve of threats. Most game play has been done by "if you do this for me I will do this for you" type stradegy's or "I gaurantee this for you". What kind of person just openly threaten's somebody like that. Talk about classless.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
So all the "I need the money more than the rest of you" guilt trips or all the other various assorted guilt trips used in every show every year are all something that should be banned.

Not all manipulation is I will do this for that. I remember was it Tom and Ian where Tom guilted Ian out of the game on Survivor because Ian dared to have a plan B?

Whatever you can use. Sometimes you don't have anything to offer back so you use whatever else you got.

08-21-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

Don't be deterd by these people. Obviously there scared that your questioning a belief of theres or else they would'nt be so quick to shut you up. Theres already like twenty post on this topic in scared defense, I think you hit a nerve.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
That is an interesting interpretation of this thread.

If you don't want to watch other people do whatever mean, evil, guilt-tripping, manipulative, nasty thing they can do to others to stay in the game then reality TV is probably not for you.

LadyRose2005 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyRose2005 Click to send private message to LadyRose2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Thank you Kazaam.

I just feel that the aggression Boogie showed towards CG was over the line.

And we need to remember that Boogie was told to say nothing regaurding the CDT.
Nothing means nothing.

08-21-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Nope. He was told he could not reveal what the power was or that he had it. That is not the same as nothing and it means something different than nothing.

He said someone has a power and Julie says it's a big power. Anyone else could have said the same thing. For example, Howie, if he was clever, could have BLUFFED George by saying exactly the same things Boogie did and Boogie could not have called him on it because of the restrictions he was under. But Howie said something like 'duh' when George asked him what he thought. In this example, would Howie be guilty of making a threat? Or since it would ultimately be an empty threat is that ok?

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-21-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Um..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

Well, as much as I hate Mike Boogie, there are a few problems here:

First of all, as many others have stated in this thread, the whole game is pretty much based on "psychological threats" anyway.

People in the house aren't privy to the fact that Boogie holds it, although that is popular belief among the HGs. Therefore what you've perceived as a "threat" is actually taken as an attempt by Boogie to make George think he holds the power.

If none of us knew who had it, Boogie's statements to George would have had the same effect as if Janelle or Howie had said the same thing.

And as for "Boogie isn't allowed to talk about the Coup", that statement is inaccurate as well. He's just not allowed to say that he has it or what it is. He can still mention the power just as anyone else in the house could. Wouldn't it be a bit odd if someone else brought it up to him and he said "actually BB said I'm not allowed to talk about it"? You're wrong there too.

With all that said, I didn't like the way Boogie went about saying it, but then again...being brutally honest does have a different effect than trying to soften up what you're saying. I can't think of another way Boogie should've gone about bringing up the CdE, but that's just me.

Oy vey.

08-21-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Um..."
I know I have already posted a few or so times on this paticular thread but I would like to add something. I was too lazy to go through all the threads to see if anyone has made the complaints I am about to mention so if I'm wrong then I will apologize now but here goes.....

I find it rather absurd that people are freaking out about Boogie's game tactics yet why aren't the same people freaking out about Howie's non-strategical based crude behavior? Am I truly the only one who finds Howie's behavior more offensive than Boogie's tactics? I think that Howie's crude sexual commentary about the female contestants bodies is over-stepping the line and the way he hugs them all while practically grinding his body on theirs and moaning and groaning, but where are the moral seekers on this? What about Howie's constant attempts at feeling up Will, did no one here find that offensive? How is it that Howie has gotten away from the bashing of viewers on this topic, when his actions were not at all game play but purely perverted yet Boogie is being stomped on about something that is very much part of the game?

Once again, if there were threads concerning this then I apologize for my blunder. I would also like to add that I am not a Boogie fan,so none of my commentary reflects what I personally think of him, which makes it rather neutral, in my opinion.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-22-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Um..."
<Howie's non-strategical based crude behavior? Am I truly the only one who finds Howie's behavior more offensive than Boogie's tactics?

I find Howie incredibly boorish. Ignorant. Obnoxious. Anathema. Disgusting.

I find Boogie's threat unlikeable, but within the bounds of fairplay. Not good sport play. But legal.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-22-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Um..."
Explain how the game is based on "psychological threats" give some examples don't just say it is.

08-22-06, 01:35 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Um..."
1. In week 2, Kaysar decided not to put up Chill Town based in large part on Will's threat that they would 'come after him' if he did. Kaysar's failure to handle that threat ultimately got him sent home.

2. Kaysar's timid nominations reflect a pattern this year -- in most weeks, the HoH has made timid nominations because of threats, real, implied or imagined of revenge nominations by opposing alliances the next week. This is why Diane, Nakomis, Jase and Marcellus are no longer on prime time.

3. In season 6, Ivette gave up her best chance to win the prize based on Maggie and that group's threat to vote against her if she sent Maggie to the jury.

I could go on, but the use of threats, bribes, trade-offs, side deals and lying is so rampant it really should not be necessary.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Threatening other players is NOT a fair way to play the game"
Melodramatic much?

It's not Booger threatened to kill the guy or kick his ass. He just reminded Chicken Vader that the power was still out there and may be used if he put up Will. I probably woulda done the same thing he did. I don't see anything wrong with what he did and I can't even stand the little shat.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •