The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone else just not care??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-08-06, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone else just not care??"
I'm sure I cannot be the only fan who really does not give a care who wins!?! I was riveted last year but these "all stars" really suck! And I like some of these people!Maybe it's the fact that you already know who you like and don't like before they come in the house..Maybe it's all the crappy game playing..I'm not sure but I do know it isn't as good as it should be...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone else just not care?... nailbone 08-08-06 1
   RE: Does anyone else just not care?... brvnkrz 08-08-06 2
       RE: Does anyone else just not care?... nailbone 08-08-06 3
 RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Savahnna 08-08-06 4
   RE: Does anyone else just not care?... nailbone 08-08-06 6
       RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Savahnna 08-08-06 7
           RE: Does anyone else just not care?... JoshInSGV 08-08-06 8
               RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Savahnna 08-08-06 9
                   RE: Does anyone else just not care?... brvnkrz 08-08-06 10
                       RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Savahnna 08-10-06 27
               not danielle' shakes the clown 08-08-06 11
           RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Denalio 08-10-06 25
               RE: Does anyone else just not care?... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-10-06 26
 RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Das Mole 08-08-06 5
   RE: Does anyone else just not care?... allenjo 08-08-06 12
       RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Aruba 08-08-06 14
           RE: Does anyone else just not care?... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-08-06 15
               RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Aruba 08-09-06 18
                   RE: Does anyone else just not care?... nailbone 08-09-06 22
                       RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Aruba 08-09-06 23
                           RE: Does anyone else just not care?... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-10-06 24
                               RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Aruba 08-10-06 29
 RE: Does anyone else just not care?... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-08-06 13
   RE: Does anyone else just not care?... KaysarMolester 08-09-06 17
 RE: Does anyone else just not care?... JustBNMe 08-09-06 19
   RE: Does anyone else just not care?... okaychatt 08-09-06 20
       RE: Does anyone else just not care?... brvnkrz 08-09-06 21
 RE: Does anyone else just not care?... okaychatt 08-10-06 28
 RE: Does anyone else just not care?... Savahnna 08-19-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I'm lovin' it. Evil Dr. Will is going strong, and that part is fun to watch. Some of the others, however, are definitely just "meh".

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
Yep. Watching Dr. Evil is always fun for me. And I don't mind looking at Jani either.

A wonderful Tribe original

08-08-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
Ah, sweet Janie. Gorgeous, and smarter than she gets credit for being.

That doesn't exactly sound correct, grammatically, somehow.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-08-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I still care.

You know, the only BB I recall someone won with an impressive amount of integrity and sold out the least of their alliances was Lisa BB3.

This year, I'd really enjoy seeing something like that (boy am I getting soft)

CG was the next to last on my likability list (Booger numero uno of course)....but he reeled me in and I'd love to see him win.

08-08-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
You know, the only BB I recall someone won with an impressive amount of integrity and sold out the least of their alliances was Lisa BB3.

And she's one of the most bashed as winning while "not playing the game".

08-08-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"

>And she's one of the most
>bashed as winning while "not
>playing the game".

Winning is winning. I don't think you Can win and "not play the game"
>

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I'm going to agree on this one. Playing an UTR game is a form of playing the game. If that's what Lisa did to win the game, then more power to her. I didn't see BB 3, but from what I've heard it doesn't seem like Danielle had a chance in hell of winning that season. In my opinion she put herself between a rock and a hard place in the final 3. If she had taken Jason to the finals, she would have still lost. She might have had a better chance against Amy or Marcellas.

08-08-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
>I'm going to agree on this
>one. Playing an UTR game
>is a form of playing
>the game. If that's what
>Lisa did to win the
>game, then more power to
>her. I didn't see BB
>3, but from what I've
>heard it doesn't seem like
>Danielle had a chance in
>hell of winning that season.

Wondering what a UTR game is??

You are right. Danielle didn't have a chance of winning. AND...part of "playing the game" is not making enemies of your jury. Lisa played the game without pissing off eveyrone that would ultimatly cast her fate. She also had a chance to go for a luxury prize (I think it was a phone call home and some money) but the other part of that was that if she took it the others would miss out on a phone call from home (something like that ) She was the only one who took the selfless route and vied not to for sake of the house.

08-08-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
UTR=Under the radar.
And it is a form of playing. Not one that I care for but it's still playing the game.

08-10-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
>UTR=Under the radar.
>And it is a form of
>playing. Not one that I
>care for but it's still
>playing the game.

Thank you!! NOwwww I get it! I'm a quick study.

And it is still playing the game. Though she did win a few competitions as I recall....I don't remember her throwing them like someone else......

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "not danielle'"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

>her. I didn't see BB
>3, but from what I've
>heard it doesn't seem like
>Danielle had a chance in
>hell of winning that season.
>In my opinion she put
>herself between a rock and
>a hard place in the
>final 3. If she had
>taken Jason to the finals,
>she would have still lost.
>She might have had a
>better chance against Amy or
>Marcellas.

accidentaly posted before I could even finish the title..it was supposed to say, "not Danielle's fault".

What that means is that back in BB3, the producers were still stupid enough to allow the jury to go home and watch the rest of the show before coming back to vote. What that means is that they all got to see Danielle's vicious DR sessions, specifically ones in which she kept referring to Roddy as the Devil (and she meant it literally).

As a result of that, the jury came back really upset with Dani. IMO, she would've lost the F2 even if she was paired with Bin Laden.

After BB3, tghe producers smartened up and "invented" sequester. The alternative is having fake people like Nicole in BB2 crying hysterically in every goodbye DR session she had for the evicted HG's.

With sequester, people can be honest and brutal in their DR sessions w/o fear of reprecussions.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
>Winning is winning. I don't
>think you Can win and
>"not play the game"

(*whispers*) Vecepia on Survivor!

Yeah, she was technically there on the island but did she actually DO anything that resembled "gameplay?

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-10-06, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
She absolutely played the game. She wasn't an outfront player but she got the votes at the end cuz she made moves when they counted. Plus she played the people around her.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-08-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I honestly don't care anymore. Last year was amazing, and I loved Sov6 but this year...

- Danielle has too big of a mouth and almost nothing to back it up.
- Chicken George is game-clueless.
- James is more annoyingly twisted than ever.
- Kaysar is incredibly dull.
- Marcellas is even more of a diva queen than he was on BB3.
- Mike Boogie is the most useless houseguest to ever be on the show.
- I hated every one of the first four evictees.
- Janelle and Will are mildly tolerable, and on the verge of being as bad as the rest of them.

The only two that I actually like are Howie and Erika, and I would love to see them make it all the way to the end. The rest? I couldn't care less.

Oy vey.

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
The problem is that all the HGs know how to play (at least they think they do) because they have been there but it's a different situation. They know each other outside of the house and all they do is complain and compare with their seasons and others in side out. It is pathetically boring with a capital B. But I will continue to watch it anyway...

I haven't watched Survivor All-Stars and I wonder if it was this boring and pathetic like this. Does anyone know if other BB international versions of show did All-stars?

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-08-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"

>I haven't watched Survivor All-Stars and I wonder if it was
>this boring and pathetic like this.

I wouldn't exactly say Survivor "All-Stars" was boring, but it was pathetic in that they all targeted the prior season winners and the final six was comprised of a bunch of losers who finished 6th or 7th place in their respective seasons. Worse than that it came out later that some players formed alliances and strategies BEFORE the season even started. I felt that was total BS and would be equally POed if that was the case with BB "All-Stars".

When I first heard that BB7 was going to be an All-Star format I cringed. Am looking forward to an original season with an original cast.

08-08-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
"the final six was comprised of a bunch of losers who finished 6th or 7th place in their respective seasons."

I wouldn't call any of the Survivor All-Stars losers especially not Boston Rob who played a helluva game. The major difference between Survivor All-Stars which I enjoyed and BB All-Stars which I am not liking too much is that the players actually learned from previous mistakes and played differently than before. Many of the previous Survivor players used strategies completely different than what they did the first time around.

It was a good game. Another difference is that some of the players didn't let friendships outside of the game influence decisions made in the game. Boston Rob booted several of his outside of the game friends.

08-09-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I didn't mean "losers" in a personal sense; I meant losers from their respective seasons. Rob finished in 10th place in SS4...I would qualify that as LOSING. He finished poorly because most of the castaways with half a brain saw the lying, deceitful, backstabbing snake he was.
As for "learning from previous mistakes" Rob actually played the SAME exact game in "all-stars" as he did the first time around. The difference the second time is his partner Amb"a" was a much better player than the Survivor Ho he hooked up with the first time. And not to mention these so-called "all-stars" were absolute morons to not see the lying back-stabbing scoundrol he is. The select few who were worthy of all-star status were the ones who did well in their respective seasons that the other "losers" ganged up on and voted out early.
To be the best you have to BEAT the best...and the final six or seven "all-stars" (losers first time around) made sure that wouldn't happen.

Just an explanation where I was coming from when I said "losers"...nothing personal; purely game related.

08-09-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
To be the best you have to BEAT the best...and the final six or seven "all-stars" (losers first time around) made sure that wouldn't happen.

If the "losers" outlasted the "winners", I'd say that they DID beat the best.

08-09-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
In that "all-star" format they outlasted the best because they OUTNUMBERED the best. In any given season with 16 outcasts you only have ONE winner...Translation--15 who did NOT win.
Third grade math would dictate that no matter what they did the BEST would be outnumbered by the mediocre to horrible players.

That is the main reason why I am critical of an "all-star" season. It's a venue to see which loser makes the most of their second chance since they were unable to be the best the first time around.

08-10-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
Personally, I enjoy seeing some of my favorites a second time around. It is also good to see them interact with a different group of people.

Everyone who loses is not a mediocre or horrible player. Circumstance, luck or lack of luck, mistakes, trusting the wrong people, realizing in hindsight that your strategy wasn't as good as it could have been all contribute to why people get booted in this game. There are quite of few people who played a good game the first time around and did not win. Why not have a second go of it?

Just like CG said how often do you get a second chance at anything?

08-10-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I'm OK with SECOND chances; but when tens of thousands of potential players haven't had a FIRST chance yet, I say give them a go at it first. Let's see if they have the foresight that the losers lacked their first time around.
Anyone can have hindsight, but foresight is what sets the winners apart from the losers.

08-08-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I am to the point where I don't care who wins. I will keep watching tho because I know that as soon I stop watching something interesting will happen.

They all seem to be a bunch of whiners and wussy's.

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-06, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I agree..I have time invested so I keep watching..I just don't know where their heads are at..Will should have been gone first being the only winner and obviously the most devious..Speilberg couldn't edit Boogie into a decent human..Where's my silly Hurricane Howie from last year now just a goof..James is as big a pice of sh*t as last year..Even my beloved Kaysar is like a lump on a log! I hope Jani wins and does the nanny nanny foo foo dance all around that place!! She's the only one I can still tolerate! But is CBS put on CSI reruns I'd probably watch that to!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-06, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I have watched every season and I have to say this year is dullsville. If they wanted to have it be truly "All-stars" then they should have had all the past winners compete with those who came in 2nd place all 6 seasons. The players like Marci who are floaters and only on tv to flaunt themselves and act goofy like he does should not be there at all. I get tired of watching him swoon over the other guys in the house. He also acts like a drama queen

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-09-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
<then they should have had all the past winners compete with those who came in 2nd place all 6 seasons

But that would mean we'd have another season of Cowboy, and that would be totally unacceptable.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-09-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
I have to agree with you. Just the 5 minutes he was on the first episode this year made me want to cover my screen. I kept saying "please don't pick cowboy"

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-10-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
Except for Will, the BB7 players have been so lacklustre that I don't give a flip who is going home tonight.

I still have enough interest to wish it were James, but if it's Kaysar, I won't be the slightest distressed.

At least James has made an attempt to strategize. All Kaysar has done this season, as in last season, is sit around, playing a game based on trust in the goodness of all, thinking "I am so darn smart!". D-U-M-B.

Losing James tonight would put a little zing into my interest level, but losing Kaysar? Oh well.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-19-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Does anyone else just not care??"
Time to bump this up and use my perogative as a woman to change my mind.

I officially don't care who wins this game.

I want my money back!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •