The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-06, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
The only real issue with Marcellus' overdue eviction is what took so long?

How can I guy who has made a living watching Big Brother and commenting on it go into the house, needing to redeem himself for his Big Blunder of 4 years ago and then be such an utterly useless waste of skin? Did this guy do anything except mope around in a big bathrobe with a sleep mask on his face? Besides nap like a cat? How do they let guys like this back on the show.

Go George.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone... curlyblondecanadian 08-18-06 1
   RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone... Tonya_Harding 08-18-06 2
       RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone... realityshowgeek 08-18-06 3
           RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone... JoshInSGV 08-18-06 4
           RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone... okaychatt 08-18-06 5
 RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone... okaychatt 08-18-06 6
   RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone... Bob Tomato 08-18-06 7
   RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone... Bob Tomato 08-18-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

curlyblondecanadian 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail curlyblondecanadian Click to send private message to curlyblondecanadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
Right there with ya. He did nothing but #####, whine and moan AND double cross everyone he was supposed to be in an alliance with (e.g. my girl Jani)! He is SO OLD and DONE!!

GO GEORGE - hope he wins!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-06, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
I was just surprised that a man of his age (39!!!) would act in such a way.

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
Marci made the ultimate mistake, he didn't sign up to be the President of the Janelle Fan Club. He was the same way during his season. I know everyone expected him to fall under Janelle's spell, but he actually thinks just as much a diva as she is. Imagine that!! I do worry about Marci and his job as host of that call in show. Theses Janelle-freaks are serious with their obsession. They may write CBS and demand he does not return next season. I certainly how CBS don't fall for the BS, but they may be in the fan club as well.
P.S. Why does Julie make a point of reminding everyone about the bad things they said about Janelle? Just wondering

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
I think Julie is simply calling them out on their hipocrisy. Marcellas was supposed to be on Janelle's side. He turned on her simply because Diane got evicted. How exacly is that threatening to Marcellas? Even if Janelle was going after the floaters, Marcellas should have felt safe because technically he wasn't a floater because he had an alliance with Janelle. Marcellas allowed his diva antics to unravel his own game. He knew he was a potential target for CT and Danielle and then he goes against Janey also making himself a target for the Sovs. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
<Theses Janelle-freaks are serious with their obsession. They may write CBS and demand he does not return next season.

Whatever.

I like Janelle, but I would not write CBS to get MarcellAss off House Calls. This is a game show, quickly forgotten, and low on my List of Important Things. It's hard to believe anyone would think writing a vindictive letter to CBS, demanding they replace MarcelAss as host, a possibility.

I do think that M's popularity might be damaged by the way he's been in the BB house this season.

I wasn't fond of him before he entered the house, and his behavior confirms my impression.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
Hi Bob Tomato.

Your post raises a question for me.

Whom would you all rather see as co-host of House Callswith Gretchen, and why?

I think Danielle might be a good pick - smart, clever, analytical, and able to carry on a conversation.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-18-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
I've never really watched House Calls, so it's hard to say. II could see Marcellus having a lot of charm in a host function and doing well at it. But from what we saw in All Stars, he seems to have a complete lack of self awareness and a poor grasp of effective game play. If you think of him in a comparable role to the color guy in a sports broadcast I'm afraid I don't think he has the right qualities.

I'd like to see someone do that who really has an intuitive feel for how to play the game. I think Will would be brilliant at it as he has a lot of charm and probably could give some real insight. I expect his day job as a dermatologist pays better than the House Calls gig, so i doubt he would want to do it. (that said, I expect his day job as a dermatologist pays better than Big Brother, so I'm not sure on why he is doing what he is doing. I privately think he got a different deal than the others. But, I digress).

The best game player I've seen after Will is Maggie. I know she is very unpopular, but she won half a million last year. I don't know that she has the charisma for the job. Janelle certainly has the charm, but really lacks the insight (you sow what you reap? Please.) Kaysar might be good as a guy with some charm and, I think, some insight. he lacked the killer instinct he needed to succeed at the game, but as an analyst from a distance he would probably be good. I think Alison is pretty, funny and smart, but she is widely hated it could not happen.

It's funny that as I type this I keep coming back to Kaysar who I thought was so useless in the house, but think might be quite good in the House Calls role.

08-18-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Marcellus, Another No Star Gone At Last"
Danielle would also be an excellent choice -- I missed the last line of your post. Probably better than Kaysar the laysar.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •