The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mike Boogie is a big ole tool"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mike Boogie is a big ole tool"
He was two grades ahead of me at in COncord NH and he was always showboating around. My JR high was not large and when you are in 7th grade you tend to know everyone in the upper grades. He was annoying, always pushing people around trying to get attention.

I actually worked with his mother a few years ago. When he was on the first time some of you remember me trying to get info then. One of my smoke buddies used to email her on eviction nights. This was before sequester. We knew when Booger was evicted because she had her mail assistant saying that she was out of the office.

Damn it, I have to wait until after midnight to talk more don't I because I will talk about the show. I will be back

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool brvnkrz 08-10-06 1
 RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool samboohoo 08-11-06 2
   RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool Savahnna 08-11-06 3
       But who will die alone? CSHS79 08-11-06 4
           RE: But who will die alone? Savahnna 08-13-06 5
               Not a Bad Person CSHS79 08-14-06 6
                   RE: Not a Bad Person Savahnna 08-15-06 7
 RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool kingfish 08-15-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool"
head over to Spoilers and spill it girl.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool"
My Ears! My Ears!

All he needs is the love of a good woman.

It's Arkie Love

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool"

>
>All he needs is the love
>of a good woman.

Isn't that an oxymoron??

Boogie/Good Woman??

Or Boogie alone... just a moron??

I could go on.....but I'll spare you..

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "But who will die alone?"
Mike and Will simply haven't grown up yet that's all, they're a couple of Peter Pans looking for Wendy. IMHO, they need to look a lot farther than Janelle since if anyone will die alone it's her. After all what man would in his right mind put up with her for very long??? Okay for any Peter Pan/geek/nerd going back to his high school reunion I'd say take her. She's impress a few people with her looks, just don't let her talk.
However, Mike and Will and all Peter Pans eventually grow up and they deserve better than Janelle and her type. I'm just glad they
see her for what she is and will use her as long as neccessary and the minute her usefulness is over, she's gone.

08-13-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: But who will die alone?"
But who will die alone?

And we as spectators are certainly equipped to judge that.

NOT

It's all in the eyes of the "beholder" and Janelle's as worthy of love as anyone else as far as I'm concerned. You can say what you want about her....but she's not a bad person

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Not a Bad Person"
I never said Janelle was a bad person, just hard to take. IMHO, I think if Janelle were ugly or at the very least ordinary looking, she wouldn't get away with half of what she does.

08-15-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Not a Bad Person"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

, I think if
>Janelle were ugly or at
>the very least ordinary looking,
>she wouldn't get away with
>half of what she does.

I won't refute that.

Good point

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool"
Thanks for one of the best thread labels I've seen in a while.

"Mike Boogie is a big ole tool!" That's great.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •