The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-24-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Everyone's got one.

I Would love to see Erika walk in on something that would disclose Mikes willingness to dump her to get ahead in the game..or even listen and trust Dani on the same.

THEN......dump Mike on National TV and tell him he wasn't even good in bed. He's WORTHLESS.

What's yours??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy nailbone 08-24-06 1
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy CattyChat 08-24-06 5
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy true 08-24-06 2
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy nailbone 08-24-06 3
       RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy brvnkrz 08-24-06 4
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy CattyChat 08-24-06 6
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy samboohoo 08-25-06 7
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy Estee 08-25-06 8
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy Colonel Zoidberg 08-25-06 9
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy HistoryDetective 08-25-06 10
       RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy Colonel Zoidberg 08-25-06 11
           RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy HistoryDetective 08-25-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
For Janelle's good-bye video to follow the same lyin', snakey, blame-someone-else format as James' did for Marcellus. With Will sitting right by her side, grinning.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Boner, you named my fantasy. That would be PRICELESS

Kind Creation of ARNutz

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Good one. I have a few of my own.

1. Will wins. I don't care how he gets there.

2. Will screws over everyone to take Chicken George to final 2 thinking he'll win easily. Despite his pleas to the jury, the bitter bunch awards the prize to Chicken George. Seeing the look on Will's face after being beat by CG would be hysterical.

3. Janelle plays along with CT long enough to kick out Dani and Erika. Then she teams with CG to dump CT, leaving them stunned. Then all the LOJH's will spontaneously combust as they realize that Janelle outplayed them all.

4. Erika goes out crying when she realizes that being a whore won't get you the big prize.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
I like all of those.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Especially the last one. *snicker*

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
3. Janelle plays along with CT long enough to kick out Dani and Erika. Then she teams with CG to dump CT, leaving them stunned. Then all the LOJH's will spontaneously combust as they realize that Janelle outplayed them all.

4. Erika goes out crying when she realizes that being a whore won't get you the big prize.

These 2 sound pretty great to me.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Erika puts up CG and Janie. Will wins the veto and saves Janie. Erika puts up Dani as the pawn. There is no vote and both CG and Dani leave.

Thanks Tribe!

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Eight words: Marcellas in the Sequester house with an Uzi.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Erika calling Mike Boogie "worthless" is good by me, but Erika stabbing Boogie in the back and Boogie voting for her to win anyway is also hilarious (I picture what a sap Nathan was for Alison in BB4.)

Frankly, the best situation is Chicken George winning. No one respected BB1, and even CBS liked to pretend it largely never happened, so for a bunch of so-called professionals to come in and get their collective @$$ handed to them by a BB1 player who snores and is nicknamed after a type of poultry would be absolutely high-larious.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Erika stabbing Boogie in the back and Boogie voting for her to win anyway is also hilarious

Sounds like the Diane and Drool story all over again...

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Sorry for sounding uneducated, but please elaborate; I didn't watch BB5. Was this when Diane voted for Drew to win? I vaguely know of it...

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Fantasy "
Yeah, Drool used Diane for handjobs and kisses throughout the entire season, dumped her on national television in favor of Cowplop, and then she cast the tie-breaking vote for Drool to win all the money because she thought they had a real relationship.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •