The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
During tonites show Kaysar said in a DR that he was getting backdoored. HUH?

He is not getting backdoored. He wasn't the target. If somone uses the veto somebody else has to go up. The rules of the game. He wasn't tricked or set up the way Jase was in his season.

SOV4 are not taking being nominated very well. I say what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Guess now he knows how CG felt when he was nominated and Kaysar wouldn't even give the poor guy a break.

Funny, he wouldn't stick his neck out for Janie by playing for the veto with her. But when his butt wasn't even on the line he played hard to win the veto over CG.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? vince3 08-08-06 2
   RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? nailbone 08-09-06 5
       RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? brvnkrz 08-09-06 6
 RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? JoshInSGV 08-09-06 3
   RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? pumpkinqueen 08-10-06 14
 RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? JustBNMe 08-09-06 4
 RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? Colonel Zoidberg 08-09-06 7
   RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? nailbone 08-09-06 8
 RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? Surveysez 08-09-06 9
   RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? brvnkrz 08-09-06 10
       RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? Surveysez 08-09-06 11
           RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh? brvnkrz 08-11-06 16
 kayser was rug-doored. kingfish 08-09-06 12
   RE: kayser was rug-doored. Denalio 08-10-06 13
   RE: kayser was rug-doored. AshLanie 08-11-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
The last three weeks one of the nominees gets the power of veto, takes themselves off and a new nominee takes their place.

Each of those three weeks, the replacement nominee had played, or in Kaysar's choice, a chance to play due to Janelle getting her personal choice. Each one claims to be backdoored.

On all three cases, PLEASE! Backdoored is not being nominated, not playing in the veto comp, and then the person who won, regardless of who it is, vetos someone who would normally not be on the block, except to backdoor somebody in particular.

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
On all three cases, PLEASE! Backdoored is not being nominated, not playing in the veto comp, and then the person who won, regardless of who it is, vetos someone who would normally not be on the block, except to backdoor somebody in particular.

And it's a concious plan, BEFORE THE VETO COMP, to nominate that person when the veto is used. If the person targetted has a chance to win the veto, it's not a "backdoor".

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
It's driving me crazy how every one of them is saying they were backdoored. Maybe they need a BB dictionary. *rolls eyes*
they have all come to think that put on the block and backdoored are the same thing.

A wonderful Tribe original

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
I really like Kaysar but he basically backdoored himself. People on these boards called it out a week ago. Why wouldn't you play for POV to gain immuninity?? If Kaysar didn't want to choose between Janey and James (this is a stupid decision in the first place) all he had to do was not use the Veto. I swear, Kaysar makes some really questionable decisions. Going after Nak and Diane, and then backpedalling to try to save Nak when her eviction was a done deal. And now, this ultimate gem of strategic thinking. Goodbye Kaysar! It was nice looking at you while you lasted.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
Why wouldn't you play for POV to gain immuninity?? If Kaysar didn't want to choose between Janey and James (this is a stupid decision in the first place) all he had to do was not use the Veto.

ok, i have to admit that i have a thing for Kaysar--i do like my eye-candy big and dumb--although i don't think he's actually dumb. it does seem obvious that the best way not to be "back-doored" (that is so not the right term) is to play for and win the POV.

then there's the whole choice between James and Janelle--that has to be a joke. would he really have to pick? and if he did, would he really pick James? that may make me change my mind about him being dumb--although i think it was more about him trying not to upset anyone, which is great in a friend or significant other, but sucks in a player in this game.

as it turns out, it is a good thing that he didn't play, because he may have split the difference--if he was actually trying to win--and Danielle might have won the POV. of course, he's such a nice guy that he probably wouldn't have done such mean things to the other houseguests--like making them sleep on cots and turning off the hot water--so he may have made no difference at all. we'll never know because he didn't even try to play.

an arkiegrl original 2005

too bad he's leaving though--i really like Will, but there is no eye-candy quite like Kaysar--he's a beautiful man!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
Being backdoored is an overused phrase on BB. Seems like all the HG try to say they are backdoored if they are nominated or evicted. Think it makes them think they are saving face for possibly losing the game by being nominated or being booted. It also allows them to feel sorry for themselves and feel like a victim

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-09-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
Neither Jase, Diane, or Kaysar were actually backdoored, but Kaysar came closest of all three. Jase and Diane had the chance to win the veto; Kaysar didn't. Sure, he could have claimed he would fight for Janelle, but why should Janelle believe him? It wasn't the right time to do that and alienate James. James' beef was with Janelle; any disagreement he had with Howie and Kaysar was secondary.

This is not a backdoor the way James was in BB6. James was backdoored within the rules, but that's the only ethical thing about how James was out of the game. Kaysar's nomination wasn't unethical simply because it was a haphazard "plan B" nomination.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
Jase and Diane had the chance to win the veto; Kaysar didn't.

He had the chance, but declined. Hence, no "backdoor".

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-09-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
And besides, isn't this year's constantly repeated phrase "Thrown under the bus"?

08-09-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
I thought you were off with a terd of hurtles?

A wonderful Tribe original

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-09-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
They do have TV in Manitoba, you know. We managed to watch all the BB episodes.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

08-11-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Kaysar, backdoored, huh?"
Oh good. Nothing worse than going away and not being able to watch BB.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "kayser was rug-doored."
Kayser simply had the rug pulled out from under him.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-10-06, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: kayser was rug-doored."
Or got rug burn when he was pushed out the back door and then run over by the bus.

while being passed by a terd of hurtles?

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-06, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: kayser was rug-doored."
>Kayser simply had the rug pulled
>out from under him.

Nods, considering he (kaysar) put himself on that rug.

Tagging on:

He refused to play the veto comp.....He had to have known if either James or Jani won the veto he was going up in their place.

He knew Dani was out to get season six, he was the ONLY one left to be put up cause Dani had promised Howie not to put him up (said during the HOH comp on the web).

I feel Kaysar knew exactly what was going to transpired and commited suicide.....He had been wanting out of the house for almost a week and he got what he wanted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •