The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When Janelle yawns, she looks like a rabid, albino pitbull..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShantheWOman2 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShantheWOman2 Click to send private message to ShantheWOman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When Janelle yawns, she looks like a rabid, albino pitbull..."
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............................

I think it's hilarious how everyone in the house hates her now.

LOL

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks ... true 08-07-06 1
   RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks ... nazpink 08-07-06 2
       RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks ... Buggy 08-07-06 3
 RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks ... Buggy 08-07-06 4
 RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks ... JustBNMe 08-07-06 5
 Locking Bebo 08-07-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks like a rabid, albino pitbull..."
You forgot to mention her fake boobs and hair extensions!!!!!!!

She's probably yawning because she's as bored as I am with lame, jealous, uninspired, hypocritical, personal attacks.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-07-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks like a rabid, albino pitbull..."
If only we could all look so pretty.....even when we yawn, puke, poop, pick our noses......what a wonderful world this would be......

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks like a rabid, albino pitbull..."
Yep.
That Janelle, so homely.
I wish I looked half as good as she does on a bad day.
And that I could be half as kind while under attack.

Some people hate others for their actions, some hate others for their looks.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks like a rabid, albino pitbull..."
Shan, did you know if you change your login name you are supposed to get administrator approval?
You may want to check the guidelines.
If you lost your password on your original account, they can help you retrieve it.
You may want to contact a moderator for help.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-06, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When Janelle yawns, she looks like a rabid, albino pitbull..."
I don't think Janelle looks bad at all. I also don't think everyone in the house hates her now is an impeccable statement. The other HG don't agree with what she is doing but they don't hate her. I have not heard anyone use the word hate about her as a person just that they don't care for her strategy but again no word hate used. Oh excuse me Little Willie claims to hate everyone which we know isn't true becuase he loves Booger. Maybe he and Booger are secret lovers they both act and look gay. Back to Janelle I think she is making poor choices (which everyone has) but she is still overall a good player. She did very well in competitions when she was on the first time and has won HOH 2 times so far this season.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking"
This is a threaded community, which means we encourage posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. Since there are already multiple open threads for bashing Janelle, I'm locking this as a duplicate.

And our guidelines also point out that registering multiple IDs is not permitted here.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •