The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB6......what is up with you guys???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

austiny06 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail austiny06 Click to send private message to austiny06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB6......what is up with you guys???"
Can they see that Chill Town is totally playing them and that they are going to take them out as soon as they have a freakin chance!! It drives me in sane to watch them every week by pass an opportunity to get rid of those losers, but still they target the floaters....why??????
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... kopan 08-01-06 1
 RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... profesora_toro4 08-01-06 2
   RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... austiny06 08-01-06 3
 RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... guccilizzy 08-01-06 4
   RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... nazpink 08-01-06 5
       RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... JoshInSGV 08-01-06 6
 RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... brvnkrz 08-02-06 7
   RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... Just Plain Bill 08-02-06 8
       RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... brvnkrz 08-02-06 10
 RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... nailbone 08-02-06 9
 RE: BB6......what is up with you gu... frododo 08-05-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kopan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kopan Click to send private message to kopan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
I think Kaysar and James see it now, a little late, but they see it. They should have taken them out when they had the chance. Janelle has the hots for Will so there's no way she is ever going to put them up. They might let her slide one week, but then, she too will be gone.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
I haven't watched BB since around season 4 and now I remember why. These people are so stupid. I can't stand Will.

austiny06 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail austiny06 Click to send private message to austiny06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
Like I said on the other forum, Will is an idiot and his no tan, 12yr old botox looking face has got to go....along with Boogie.

guccilizzy 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail guccilizzy Click to send private message to guccilizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
It is very frustrating. Didn't Janelle say last year that she watched all of the seasons? Wouldn't she know how manipulative Will is? I can't believe she took such a risk to not put him up. I hope it doesn't come back and bite her in the butt!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
From what I get out of Janelle's diaryroom confessionals, I think she truly feels she can take Will head on in this game and burn him. If she can great but like I've said in other post I don't think she will. Will has a great ability to be the hated guy who still gets the votes because he is what he is right from the beginning. Janelle is doing his dirty work and putting a bigger target on her back so even if she does make it to the end people may still not vote for her.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-01-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
I agree with you. Janelle took a big risk in the game and it will probably cost her, even if she makes it to the final 2. Most people in this game, vote for a winner for personal reasons and not based on how the game was played. If it came down to Will and Janelle as the Final 2, Will would win because he hasn't won a single competition, and therefore hasn't made a single decision in the game. His intimidation tactics, psychological warfare, and manipulation are having the desire effect. It seems like everyone already forgot that he is a former winner. And most importantly, they seem to forgot how it is that he won.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
Will is pretty damn convincing and pretty damn charming. I can see how he makes it hard for her to focus on her game.

A wonderful Tribe original

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
Will is playing it exactly right, unfortunately, and I've got to admire his skill. He quickly pinpoints vulnerabilities and developes strategies to exploit them. James and Kaysar are a day late, several dollars short, and would also likely fold under Will's 'charm' should he choose to turn it on them.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
Yep. That's Will's thing. Exploiting vulnerabilities. And he is damn good at it.

A wonderful Tribe original

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
S6(4) > CT(2).

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

frododo 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frododo Click to send private message to frododo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
At first I thought Janelle was just playing around with Will. But I guess she isn't as smart as I thought. Will is nothing more than a con artist. I hate guys who "manipulate" people. Maybe Will can manipulate himself a new body. The hairless freak!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •