The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle ..."

has big fake boobs, therefore she must be stupid.
Danielle has made deals with ChillTown, therefore she must be stupid.
Danielle drinks wine, therefore she must be stupid and an alcoholic.

If the rationale works for others, why not Danielle?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle ... brvnkrz 08-03-06 1
   RE: Danielle ... ginger 08-03-06 2
       RE: Danielle ... brvnkrz 08-03-06 3
           RE: Danielle ... nailbone 08-03-06 5
 RE: Danielle ... Estee 08-03-06 4
   RE: Danielle ... brvnkrz 08-03-06 6
 RE: Danielle ... mrc 08-03-06 7
   RE: Danielle ... AshLanie 08-04-06 19
 Do You Mean Janelle? LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-03-06 8
   RE: Do You Mean Janelle? nailbone 08-03-06 9
       RE: Do You Mean Janelle? LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-03-06 10
           RE: Do You Mean Janelle? Buggy 08-03-06 11
               RE: Do You Mean Janelle? brvnkrz 08-03-06 12
               RE: Do You Mean Janelle? LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-03-06 13
                   RE: Do You Mean Janelle? Buggy 08-03-06 14
                       RE: Do You Mean Janelle? LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-03-06 15
                           RE: Do You Mean Janelle? JoshInSGV 08-03-06 16
                               RE: Do You Mean Janelle? LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-03-06 17
                               RE: Do You Mean Janelle? AshLanie 08-04-06 18
                               RE: Do You Mean Janelle? chappi66 08-04-06 20
                                   Hello! Buggy 08-04-06 21
                                       RE: Hello! brvnkrz 08-04-06 22
                                       RE: Hello! true 08-04-06 23
                                           RE: Hello! brvnkrz 08-04-06 24
                                               RE: Hello! Buggy 08-04-06 25
                                                   RE: Hello! brvnkrz 08-04-06 26
                                                       RE: Hello! LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-04-06 27
                                                           RE: Hello! brvnkrz 08-04-06 29
                                                           RE: Hello! chappi66 08-04-06 31
                                                               RE: Hello! brvnkrz 08-04-06 32
                                                                   RE: Hello! Buggy 08-04-06 33
                                                                       RE: Hello! brvnkrz 08-04-06 34
                                                                       RE: Hello! nailbone 08-04-06 35
                                                                           RE: Hello! brvnkrz 08-04-06 36
                                                                               RE: Hello! Buggy 08-04-06 37
                                                                                   RE: Hello! brvnkrz 08-04-06 38
                                                                                       RE: Hello! shantheWOman 08-04-06 41
                                                                                   now that I think about this brvnkrz 08-04-06 42
                                                                   RE: Hello! shantheWOman 08-04-06 40
                                                           RE: Hello! shantheWOman 08-04-06 39
                                       RE: Hello! chappi66 08-04-06 28
                                           RE: Hello! tamarama 08-04-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danielle ..."
At least her fake boobs are big. Why would someone get fake boobs and not make them big. Therefore, she is smart.

A wonderful Tribe original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Danielle ..."
And she hasn't referred to a single one of the other hamsters as Satan this year. So there is some cognitive development.

08-03-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danielle ..."
I thought we were talking about boobies.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Danielle ..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danielle ..."
Did Nakomis leave enough behind to make Danielle a blonde?

08-03-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Danielle ..."
Nakomis uses her behind to make herself blonde?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Danielle ..."
I'll agree with part of this: anyone who makes a deal with CT is stoopid.

Did anyone in the house see Will's season? If he can pull off a victory, he surpasses ##### as the greatest RTV player, IMHO.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-04-06, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Danielle ..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-06 AT 07:55 AM (EST)

* saw Season Two and saw and heard Will:

He told the whole group he would lie to each and every one of them and did yet they did just what Jan did, believed his words and did his bidding.

Will never won an HOH yet he managed, by lying, to get rid of those he wanted out of the house and then convinced the jury to vote him as the winner. They did. He won.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-03-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Do You Mean Janelle?"
Your description fits Janelle more so than Danielle.

08-03-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
Um,, I think you just proved her point.

08-03-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
I never realized Danielle had fake boobs or even big boobs. I think people think negatively of Janelle because her looks is what she seems to be about. Just listen to some of the conversations between her and Marcellus. People can only see what you show them about yourself.

08-03-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
Danielle talks about her breast job as often as Erika does hers.

Just listen to some of the conversations between her and Marcellus.

Just because her conversations with Marcie are shallow , doesn't mean she is shallow.
If Janelle is stupid because she has big breasts, than so is Danielle.

08-03-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
I'm confused, Buggy. I thought Janelle was dumb because she was blonde.

stop confusing us blondes, please.

08-03-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
I just find it strange that NONE of the women like her. That tells me that the problem is hers not theirs. Even Allison could bond with the other girls on some kind of level.

Plus, she is stupid for making a deal with CT. Will can't be trusted. He is only true to Boogie. They are best friends and business partners outside of the house. Working with those 2 could only get her as far as F3.

And I don't know if it is editing or what but she seems to not associate with hardly any of the other houseguest.

08-03-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
Plus, she is stupid for making a deal with CT.

If that is a reason Janie is stupid than so is Danielle.
Danielle has side deals with everyone in the house, including CT.
But we can dissagree, not a problem for me.

08-03-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
Buggy writes: "Danielle has side deals with everyone in the house"

Danielle having side deals with everyone means she is smart enough to think ahead. Having side deals with others means that she is covering her a**.

Janelle is lying to her alliance in order to go along with CT. She has no back up plan if CT burns her and she is burning bridges with her "alliance" members. No cover for her a**. Stupid.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

If you've been keeping up with the feeds (either by watching them or reading about them), then you would know that Janelle is not lying to her alliance in order to go along with CT. Janelle only lied about who she wanted to win the veto. Yes, Janelle made a deal with ChillTown, but the deal included Kaysar, Howie, James and even Marcellas. She has never walked out of her alliance. She made a ballsy move that may come back to bite her, but she has remained loyal to her alliance. The only bridge that Janelle has burned is James' because she inadvertently targeted his side alliance by going after Diane. James has been disloyal to the Sovs from the very beginning by making side deals with everyone in the house and even bashing his own alliance with other people. If Janelle hadn't struck a deal with CT to protect herself and her alliance, James would have done it anyway. The only difference is that James would have done it to protect himself ONLY.

ETA: Many others have pointed this out, but I'll say it anyway. Janelle's mistake is not making a deal with ChillTown. Her mistake was to flip-flop back and forth from her original plan which was to backdoor Danielle. Evicting Danielle, who is the resident chief instigator and James' main supporter, would have been a better option than evicting Diane, who has been useless throughout the entire game.

08-03-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
Janelle did lie. She lied to Howie. She protected CT during the veto comp. Her alliance had no idea that her plan was to get rid of a floater. That was not agreed upon by them. James and Howie called her out on her lies.

The S6 crew definitely has some problems.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-04-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06
>AT 08:36 PM (EST)

>
>If you've been keeping up with
>the feeds (either by watching
>them or reading about them),
>then you would know that
>Janelle is not lying to
>her alliance in order to
>go along with CT. Janelle
>only lied about who she
>wanted to win the veto.
>Yes, Janelle made a deal
>with ChillTown, but the deal
>included Kaysar, Howie, James and
>even Marcellas. She has never
>walked out of her alliance.
>She made a ballsy move
>that may come back to
>bite her, but she has
>remained loyal to her alliance.
>The only bridge that Janelle
>has burned is James' because
>she inadvertently targeted his side
>alliance by going after Diane.
>James has been disloyal to
>the Sovs from the very
>beginning by making side deals
>with everyone in the house
>and even bashing his own
>alliance with other people. If
>Janelle hadn't struck a deal
>with CT to protect herself
>and her alliance, James would
>have done it anyway. The
>only difference is that James
>would have done it to
>protect himself ONLY.
>
>ETA: Many others have pointed this
>out, but I'll say it
>anyway. Janelle's mistake is not
>making a deal with ChillTown.
>Her mistake was to flip-flop
>back and forth from her
>original plan which was to
>backdoor Danielle. Evicting Danielle, who
>is the resident chief instigator
>and James' main supporter, would
>have been a better option
>than evicting Diane, who has
>been useless throughout the entire
>game.

Wrong.......she wanted all four to be protected but the end result was Will would ONLY protect her and one other..Jani said Howie then.

Kaysar and the rest are not part of the pact and Jani told them they were.........she LIED.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Do You Mean Janelle?"
Anyway you look at it, Janielle lied. She has even said she was doing what was best for HER last night. She has screwed herself and the others in her alliance and I personally will be happy to see her go. I am so glad she finally showed her true colors. This is exactly why I did not like her last year. There was just something about her that just did not add up. The other women in the house don't like her, not because of her fake boobs and her bleached blonde hair, it is because she uses that dumb blonde flirting crap to get her way. She thinks that Will is buying those whole thing, but what she does not know is that Will is using her to the fullest extent and she (as her dumb blonde self) has no clue. Wasn't there a movie about her "Clueless"

08-04-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
21. "Hello!"
There are several Janelle bashing threads already in progress.

I started this one to bash on Danielle.
Her lying, her false promises, and her stupid big fake breasts and drinking habits.

08-04-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Hello!"
Well this is going to be an intersting week for Dani. I think we'll get plenty of reasons to totally bash on her now.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Hello!"
Don't forget, Buggy. Danielle was a teenage mother and she *gasp* didn't finish college. Given all THAT, one of her worst issues is that she uses horrible white deoderant that stains her pits and clothes. Sickening.

08-04-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Hello!"
LMAO. Everytime she sits with her arm up on the back of the couch, I wonder if she has left a stain there. *shudder*

08-04-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Hello!"
*smacks head*

Duh!
I forgot she was a teen mother.
Scandalous!

But I agree her bad deodorant choice proves she is dumb and can't make good decisions.

08-04-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Hello!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-06 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

She lives about 60 miles from me. I should go and lecture her on her bad choices as a teen and her bad deoderant choices. Maybe I can bring her some Secret invisible solid. I've heard it smells like teen spirit.

Is it wrong that I dreamt about Shakes last night?

08-04-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Hello!"
The fact that she had a child as a teenager is completely irrelevant. As a matter of fact she is a success story. She has raised her family and despite the fact she didn't finish college she has a pretty nice career.

Based on that I would say that in the real world she has stepped up to the plate and taken responsibilty for herself and her family.

It's not the mistakes you make but how you weather the storm that is the true measure of a person.

08-04-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Hello!"
Welcome to BB bashers.

I believe that was the lecture that I got.

08-04-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Hello!"
I totally agree. You know we all make mistakes in life. I am sure that everyone out there has things they wish they could do differently. But I got to hand it to her. She may have been a teenage mom but at least she did not end up homeless or on drugs hanging out in alley somewhere and her kids in the foster kid program. I really don't think we need to go there. That is way below even where the bashers should go.

08-04-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Hello!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-06 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

Hi there. Welcome to the boards. FWIW, I am being sarcastic. Not that I really need to explain to anyone about bashing in the bashers forum. Perhaps a look at the AI forum will show you where some of the sarcasm comes from. But thank you for the etiquette lesson anyhow.

edited because I shouldn't speak for Buggy

08-04-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Hello!"
Oh speak for me, I'd correct you if I dissagreed.
Just don't speak for me if you are drunk.

For the record I have no problem with teenaged mothers, or waitresses.

08-04-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Hello!"
*snort* I only speak TO you when I am drunk.

But I do have a problem with drunk teenage mothers who waitress. I just hate when they bring me bacon when I clearly asked for sausage. If they were VIP waitresses, they wouldn't make that mistake.

08-04-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Hello!"
Just don't speak for me if you are drunk.

Especially if you're drunk on that boxed wine stuff.

08-04-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Hello!"
I bet Danielle drinks boxed wine. She's just trashy enough to drink that stuff.

08-04-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Hello!"
I'm pretty sure teenaged mothers with fake boobs only drink boxed wine.

08-04-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Hello!"
I knew it. I'll bet she becomes a transvestite after the show.

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Hello!"
>I knew it. I'll bet she
>becomes a transvestite after the
>show.

Janelle could give her tips.

Show me you're nuts : )

08-04-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
42. "now that I think about this"
Buggy!!! I think you are treading on thin ice. You're bashing boxed wine drinkers, aren't you?

08-04-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Hello!"

>Not that I really need
>to explain to anyone about
>bashing in the bashers forum.

I don't know, I had to <eyeroll>.

08-04-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Hello!"
>The fact that she had a
>child as a teenager is
>completely irrelevant. As a matter
>of fact she is a
>success story.Show me you're nuts : )

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, YES, I'll use her as a role model for my OWN children one day.

Buahahahahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-04-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Hello!"
Hey I was just adding to the Janielle bashing started earlier. Janielle is just the bad guy right now. Besides - I love Dani. I am pulling for her to win. She deserves it (fake boobs or not - who cares).

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-04-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Hello!"
(fake boobs or not - who cares) =equals= THE POINT

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •