The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boogie Blew it!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-20-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boogie Blew it!"
Why did Boogie promise Howie he was not going to vote for him? He did not need to do it. Anyone see the advantage to lying to Howie about not voting for him. Howie is a jury member and I think players from this season are totally losing grip on the final vote process. There is no way Howie votes Boogie the winner. Stupid gameplaying by Boogie.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boogie Blew it! MarkP 08-20-06 1
   RE: Boogie Blew it! nazpink 08-20-06 2
       RE: Boogie Blew it! okaychatt 08-21-06 4
 RE: Boogie Blew it! Buggy 08-21-06 3
   RE: Boogie Blew it! okaychatt 08-21-06 5
 RE: Boogie Blew it! Savahnna 08-21-06 6
 Moving AyaK 08-21-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-20-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boogie Blew it!"
>Why did Boogie promise Howie he
>was not going to vote
>for him? He did
>not need to do it.
> Anyone see the advantage
>to lying to Howie about
>not voting for him.
>Howie is a jury member
>and I think players from
>this season are totally losing
>grip on the final vote
>process. There is no
>way Howie votes Boogie the
>winner. Stupid gameplaying by
>Boogie.

I think if Boogie was up front with Howie and told him he was going the final result would have been the same - he would not get Howie's vote because he would have been breaking an Alliance Howie thought he had with them. By appeasing Howie it kept Howie from going nuts and it also stopped Howie from stirring things up with others before the vote. Knowing Howie he would have went nuts either way and my guess is Boogie was too scared of Howie to tick him off that much in advance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-20-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boogie Blew it!"
Howie would have known either way. Howie just really irritated me tonight. All that self-righteous talk was nothing but bull crap. This game is not based on trust but on lies and who's lies will hurt you the worse. What Howie should have been upset with was his extreme poor strategic decisions. Had he opened his mind and eyes and didn't hide behind Janelle and play her puppet maybe he would have stayed longer. Good riddance is what I have to say. I also get sick of him and Janelle talking about James being such a snake. Well, Kaysar had a deal with CT then Janelle, which automatically included Howie. James was smart to go off and make other alliances and then go with CT at a different angle away from the SOV6. He was at the end of their totem pole, so why stay? Had they all done the same as James they wouldn't have been evicted and Janelle would be in a better place. Ok, I went off on a little rant but Howie just brought all that back for me tonight with his loyalty talk....lol.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-21-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boogie Blew it!"
<Good riddance is what I have to say

Hi nazpink.

Agreed. Howie was getting on my last nerve, and after Ivette last year and MarcellAss this year, there wasn't much left of that synapse anyway.

I don't think the man has strung together a coherent sentence in the two seasons he's played.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boogie Blew it!"
I think he had to let Howie think he was staying, he hadn't talked to Will yet.
But, what I would have liked to see was this

Howie- Are you voting for me? Do I have your vote to stay?

Booger- Awwww, well, I'd like to keep you Howie, but I'm making out with Stickgirl, if I keep her she has agreed to bang me on camera. Sorry Buddy.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-21-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boogie Blew it!"
<I'd like to keep you Howie, but I'm making out with Stickgirl, if I keep her she has agreed to bang me on camera.

Bwahahahahaha! And that sums up Boogie's relationship with Erika.

(I was so disappointed Erika wasn't named "Stick of Furniture.")

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-21-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boogie Blew it!"
Anyone see the advantage
>to lying to Howie about
>not voting for him.

No. I wasn't wild about that either. I chalked it up to being a bad student of Will's.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Moving"
I'm moving this thread to Bashers, where it belongs (I'm not just locking it, because it doesn't seem duplicative of other Bashers threads).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •