The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America's choice sucks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-26-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"America's choice sucks"
We're voting on which sappy phone call we get to hear. How awesome! If it were up to me nobody would win. I don't want these people to be able to talk to friends/family/boyfriends/girlfriends. Screw that! They should suffer for their money.

But since it is in our hands who will win? I think Janelle is the most popular, and well liked, player right now. But something tells me she won't win just because of who she chose to talk to. I mean, you haven't seen your family for like 2 or 3 months and you chose to talk to some turd you met in the house? That's just weird. So I think the winner will be Howie.

On the other hand, I still hope Janelle wins it because the conversation between her and Michael would probably be amusing and not too sappy. So what the hell, if I actually voted I'd vote for Janelle. I like Howie and all but he has played such an incredibly dumb game that he probably doesn't deserve that call.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: America's choice sucks Swami 08-26-05 1
   RE: America's choice sucks EnglProf 08-26-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
1. "RE: America's choice sucks"
In the live show, Janelle was asked if she could spend one day away from the show, where would she go? She answered that she would love to go back to MN and see her mom and talk to friends & family at home. This was "live" so CBS couldn't edit it.

Her DR response of "I would love to talk to Michael because..." sounded to me like she was just answering BB's specific question of 'why would you want to talk to Michael' and then BB chose that piece to edit in for the America's Choice spot.

Do I think CBS would decide what they wanted Janelle to say and then ask enough questions to get an answer they wanted? Do I read the Live Feeds? (Yes and yes.) CBS is totally obsessed with hook-ups. They put words in her mouth.

I will vote for Janelle because I like the way she is playing the game much better than the other remaining players. Plus she got screwed by winning HOH and only having it for one lousy day.

Also, I think Janelle is smart enough and knows the game well enough to know that 'The Phone Call Home' America's Choice was coming up, and remember that CBS had a variety of answers from her on tape--so she picked the answer she really wanted when Julie asked her open-ended question (hoping, no doubt, for a "see Micheal" answer.)

I like Janie. She smart.

And I hate the Friendship! Giving AC to Janelle would really annoy the crap out of all those smug idiots currently "reigning" over the House.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
2. "RE: America's choice sucks"
This makes sense except that the houseguests get to choose who they want to talk to right? And they wouldn't show Janelle saying why she'd want to talk to Michael and then have her get a phone call from her mom. (At least in past seasons, the phone call has always been from who the houseguest was shown saying he/she'd want to talk to).

So, my guess is that Janelle said she'd want to talk to Michael, or at the very least, said she'd want to talk to her fam. OR to Michael and CBS went ahead and picked the more "scintillating" option for her.

I completely agree about it pissing everybody in the house off if she were to get the phone call, but since she said she'd talk to Michael, I just don't see it happening, and I still maintain that the Sovereign's fans' votes will be split between Howie and Janelle, and that somebody else is going to win this thing. Dammit!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •