The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-05 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

Previously on BB Beau had just won HOH after Jen got evicted. Who will he nominate? Who will win POV and will it be used? Let’s find out.

We go back to the eviction of Jen and see the maggots sad as Ivette and April give confessions. However, James just says that it clears out another cot!

After this we have to relive Beau winning HOH. The maggots are all happy and screaming. Ivette is jumping up and down as if she just had sex with Ellen. Beau bursts out to Ivette, Maggie and April that he is nominating Howie and Rachel.

After that Maggie has to get out her coloring book and crayons to draw and color the situation. She takes the red crayon to draw a male and explains this is James. She takes out the blue crayon and draws four stick figures to represent them (the maggots). Next up is the purple crayon for 3 more stick figures that represent Rachel, Howie and Janelle. The red and purple figures need to be targets next week she tells them. She catches on faster than April can yell, “I D O N ‘T C A R E!”

Rachel and Howie are in the fold room reliving all the bad moves they have mad starting with Howie getting HOH. Janelle shows up with facial cram all over her face. She looks like Bozo the clown. They continue to stroll down memory lane and complain but I am moving on.

Beau gets his HOH room as EVERYONE goes to see it. Beau got a picture from home and rock that says “LOVE” on it. The door had barely been opened when Ivette and Maggie start moving in the maggots. We have to live through a 5-minute segment on how Cappy goes everwhere with them and then we see Cappy’s picture with his baseball cap on it. Can we bury Cappy all ready? GEEZ! BTW…where was a pic of Jen?

Beau, Maggie, Ivette and Howie are in the kitchen and Howie apologized for saying bad things about April’s husband and dog. He didn’t apologize for attacking her though. April and Ivette make jokes but April isn’t buying it. In confessional, Howie says Hurricane Howie is brewing just off Busto Island.

Maggie, April and Beau are in the backyard with Maggie in another educational quest. Maggie is trying to make Beau understand that James needs to be a target sooner rather than later. Beau asks why not Rachel, Howie, Janelle and then James. Again the crayons come out for the game challenged ones. After Maggie tells Beau that James is a huge competitor and can beat them at challenges. (She seemed to leave out the part that James is going to target her the first time he wins HOH.)

The Nomination Ceremony

Beau calls the meeting to order and pulls the first key from the box:

1st person safe: Ivette
2nd person safe: April
3rd person safe: Maggie
4th person safe: James
5th person safe: Janelle

Janelle’s face becomes white as her Bozo face earlier. She says, “Thanks, I think?” She was convinced she was nominated. Too freaking funny!

Beau tells Howie he was nominated because of the actions he portrayed last week. Beau then tells Rachel that in the Cappy days she played both sides but now there is no gray area just black and white. Rachel flashes a couple of frowns and sets off Ivette.

{Hypocrisy rant}*holds mirror in front of Ivette* Ivette is in the DR saying that Rachel is a sore loser and that she makes crazy faces. She goes on to call her a miserable old hag, miserable aging woman and sarcastic wench…she is so nasty she can’t stand her. {/rant} *removes mirror*

James is calling the maggots “the girl scout troop” and explains to us that they hate Rachel because they think she is a better player than Janelle.

The hammies come in from lockdown and discover a smaller table. They all gather round the table and make small talk. They talk of how proud they are to still be in the game.
The POV

The Players:
Beau picks James (because he won’t use it if he wins)
Howie picks Janelle
Rachel picks April (because she is the weakest player)

The Game:
There are floating pictures of the hammies in the pool. Each picture is fixed to the bottom with clips. Each person has to go into pool and unclip one picture at a time. The pictures have to go into 2 glass columns standing side-by-side. The pictures have to be aligned with their secret partner. The winner will be the person that can complete said task in the shortest amount of time.

The Outcome:
Howie: 6:20
James: 5:47
April: 9:53
I have to do a little mention of April and her face plant into the backyard. I think she hit hard enough to burst her implants. This was the funniest thing I have seen so far this year.
Beau: 6:37
Rachel: 8:52
Janelle: 5:51

James wins his 4th POV (5th if you want to include the TV POV he won for Sarah)! I think we should call it “the James” instead of POV.

We are shown clips of peeps wondering if James will use the POV and then we have to watch James talk about not having a partner. BRAK BRAK BRAK!

The POV Ceremony

After Rachel and Howie basically saying nothing James decides to not use the veto.

Who will be evicted next? Who will win HOH? Stay tuned…

OH.THE.DRAMA

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... HistoryDetective 08-24-05 1
   RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... seahorse 08-24-05 3
   RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... ARnutz 08-24-05 4
 RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... ARnutz 08-24-05 2
 RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... universityofkentuckyrocks 08-24-05 5
   RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... volsfan 08-25-05 6
       RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... megpie 08-25-05 7
 RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... Lasann 08-25-05 8
 RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... strid333 08-25-05 9
 RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... kingfish 08-26-05 10
 RE: Big Brother Official Summary: E... blondegal 08-27-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Eh, couldn't you have been funnier?

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

*smooch*

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
"Eh, couldn't you have been funnier?"

I was thinking the same thing. Great job, Doc.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Well, he did cut down on blue font.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Yay! Another great job by the master summary writer!

Tuesday episodes stink, don't they? It's the most boring show each week with not much material.

Loved reliving April's face plant! I can still picture her in that stupid pink bikini!

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-24-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Another fabulous and funny summary by Doc. Good job. But why did you cut down on blue ink?

ULwill always suck in my book

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Thanks for the kind words peeps! I didn't cut back on the blue fonts for the reasons you may think...this episode was a bastage to write. I think it was a combination of summary overloead and the show wasn't that dramatic. Either way...thanks again for the support.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
I think it was a great summary, you did a great job. I can't get the picture of April's bathing suit out of my head, pink with ruffles. Then their is Rachel almost showing her booies, but she did keep them in place, proud of her for that. Thanks again for all of your summaries, you are really great. All of the updaters are great, without you all we wouldn't really know what is going on.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Good job. Thanks for explaining the stark white, shady grey, black thing that Maggie said "bam" "bam" "bam" about. I kinda thought that what you said might be what he meant, just using the color meanings, not the way he said it. How could Bo make such an easy concept sound incomprehensible! Think: Beau - illiterate!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-25-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
That was a good summary.

Three is the perfect number.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Once again, great job. Once again, belated huzzahs!

Even though you accidentally (I'm sure) overlooked mentioning my brilliant contributions, the insights, comments, theories, etc.

Still, Outstanding job.

blondegal 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-27-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother Official Summary: Episode 20: James is so lonely"
Very clever summation! I laughed often reading it.

Interesting fashion notes about the bathing suits. All I could think while watching was Good for Janelle for going with a practical bathing suit for competitions!(unlike the other women and Beau, who sacrificed practicality for fashion, and had to frequently tug at their clothing to keep them on or from falling down.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •