The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Audience for this years' final show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ValenciaJoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Audience for this years' final show?"
Will there be an audience for the final show for this season? I thought I remember seeing an ad for a contest regarding this. And, if that is the case, wouldn't it be really nice to have America really voice their opinions on the "Friendship" and let them know that their comments about us, the viewers, were not unheard? Would teach them a lesson if one of them one and it was just drowned out in boo's.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Audience for this years' final ... Estee 08-31-05 1
   RE: Audience for this years' final ... Snidget 09-01-05 2
       RE: Audience for this years' final ... Estee 09-01-05 3
           RE: Audience for this years' final ... leianawd 09-01-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Audience for this years' final show?"
Let's see: airfare to California, three weeks advance notice, willing to fly red-eye...

I honestly don't know -- but if it's true, CBS will have to do some serious deck-stacking to let the Cult Of Cappy get a word in. A typical audience filling a Survivor reunion-sized theater is likely to break down along CBS's own popularity poll base -- and that means we can look forward to Ivette trying to outshout four thousand people. Good luck.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 06:22 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Audience for this years' final show?"
Do you think they can contractually obligate them to be there and make it stick.

They have talked about how they won't go, or if they have to go they won't stay. After all BB has been so unfair to them, why should they do anything BB wants.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Audience for this years' final show?"
Webby's a lot more qualified to answer that one. I know the typical contract has financial penalties -- really big penalties -- for talking about the show outside the network's supervision, disclosing secrets, et. all. It makes sense to have a similar penalty for ducking out on an appearance.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-01-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Audience for this years' final show?"
I don't know if it is mandatory or not. I do know that if people in the "Friendship" choose not to go then it must mean they know they portrayed for who they chose to be and not how BB wanted to portray them through editing. Personally, if I was on a reality show and I was portrayed poorly through editing I would want to go on the reunion show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •