The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm Soooooo Tired of This Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm Soooooo Tired of This Show"
Honestly, I love Howie, Janelle and Rachel, but Tuesday's show was the most BORING ever, and I don't know if I can take another episode. I've had it with this entire group of players (with the exception of Janelle, Rachel and Howie.) When it first started, I eagerly awaited every episode and checked out the live feeds daily - it was great. However, not only have I quit bothering with the feeds, but I really don't care to watch another episode. Who will win? Who cares? The odds are against Howie and Janelle (we know Rachel will leave this week), and the idea of watching one of the Fiendship win makes me want to lose my lunch all over the place. Even if something wild happens and the odds get better for the Pretty Pair,I still can't work up a lot of interest.

This is what happens when people are forced to look at and listen to people like April, Ivette, and Beau week after week. Gradually, their senses become numb and they finally wake up and realize that, hey, there ARE better things to do than waste precious time on this drivel. Personally, I feel like I've just come out of a coma - I can't wait to start living again!

(Boy, I'm glad there's a place to bash the show because I needed this badly - especially after Tuesday's monotonous episode.) I'm not going to quit watching it, yet, because of the fact that I've already taped the previous episodes and won't stop until the series is complete - but I'm definitely not going to be watching with the same level of interest that I did before. Of course, if one of the Fiendship ends up winning, that's it for me. I won't return for more BS next time around. (And I'm not a sore loser; I'm just a lot like Janelle - I HATE seeing people I don't like getting what they want. Especially when the people are so damn sleazy.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm Soooooo Tired of This Show leianawd 08-25-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-25-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm Soooooo Tired of This Show"
I hear ya Tuesday night's episode was dull. Then to make matters worse we all had to witness that pink ##### ruffled bikini on April,snacktime ended right there for me. If things keep going back and forth until Howie and Janelle are out it is going to be one big yawn. Big Brother please do something!!!!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •