The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Somebody help!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SpeedRacer1125 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Somebody help!"
I beg of CBS, BIG BROTHER, Julie Chen, the Producers, Gwyneth Paltrow, Johnny Carson, anyone who can help....PLEASE MAKE COWPAT STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT IDIOTIC FOUR HORSEMEN ALLIANCE!!!! It's past annoying. I want to scream whenever he mentions it. Did Jase get kicked out in July? Wasn't it that long ago?!?!? Please stop with that crap. It's over.

And someone tell him that the word "golden" has a "L" in it. He kept saying "goden veto" last night. It's GOLDEN, you imbecile. I can't stand that guy. And then selling out his sister. That stupid schlub deserves everything he gets. I pray Diane screws him over. He's dumber than Forrest Gump.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Somebody help! RyrieRae 09-15-04 1
   Did he happen to work the word... IceCat 09-15-04 2
       RE: Did he happen to work the word.... okaychatt 09-15-04 3
           RE: Did he happen to work the word.... realityshowgeek 09-16-04 4
           RE: Did he happen to work the word.... sisterwoman 09-16-04 6
 RE: Somebody help! mamarizzo 09-16-04 5
   RE: Somebody help! Just Plain Bill 09-18-04 7
       RE: Somebody help! mamarizzo 09-18-04 9
 RE: Somebody help! seahorse 09-18-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Somebody help!"
he also frequently used the word "obvussly" instead of "obviously."

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
2. "Did he happen to work the word..."
... 'nuclear' in there?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Did he happen to work the word..."
"'nuclear'"

CB - "Say that again."

BB - "Nuclear."

CB - "Nuklar."

BB - "Nuclear."

CB - "Nuckle ere. Is that it?"

BB - "Nuclear."

CB - "Nuck lear."

BB - "Nuclear."

CB - "Oh, heck. Atom bomb."

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 01:43 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Did he happen to work the word..."
I want to scream everytime he starts off with " I lub you as a friend and a sistur." He's said that idiotic crap to everyone who's been evicted. I can't wait until Drew or Diane vote this moron out of the house.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Did he happen to work the word..."
>"'nuclear'"
>
>CB - "Say that again."
>
>BB - "Nuclear."
>
>CB - "Nuklar."
>
>BB - "Nuclear."
>
>CB - "Nuckle ere. Is
>that it?"
>
>BB - "Nuclear."
>
>CB - "Nuck lear."
>
>BB - "Nuclear."
>
>CB - "Oh, heck. Atom
>bomb."
>
>
>Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
>

OMGAW!!! That was the funniest thing I've read since the cowboyisms on hamsterwatch! My dh and I have taken to saying "Or however you pronounce it" after most things lately!

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-04, 02:14 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Somebody help!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-04 AT 02:23 AM (EST)

Okay SpeedRacer et al,

I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in -- in opposition to you all. I'd like to see CB win HOH and go to F2. I'd also like to see him win it all.

Can you imagine how Di and Dr would have to kiss up to CB if he won HOH? Can't you see these two phonies falling all over themselves to get to F2. They could even turn on each other.

It could give us something fun to watch. Then, which would CB honor the 4H commitment or the "pinky swear" commitment? Oh the anxiety that that would cause.

And think of the angst that the sequester house will have when they realize that they have to choose between CB & his choice!!!

If Dr or Di wins HOH all we will get is days and days and days of DI and Dr snuggling and CB walking around trying to get someone to talk to him. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Dr or Di wins HOH we will also get smugness from Di and CB will be pushed out further.

If Dr or Di wins HOH all we will get is CB whinning (since that is what he does best) and going on about how he has disappointed his family and how his family needs it so much.

Come on CB. Win one for the Gipper!!!!!!!! (Actually he needs to win two out of three this time) (I know wrong school but I don't know anyone famous from OU or is it UO?).

<edited to add more boring stuff if Di or Dr win HOH.>

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Somebody help!"
>>I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in -- in opposition
to you all. I'd like to see CB win HOH and go to F2. I'd
also like to see him win it all.<<

If CB somehow comes away with the $500k, I'd be willing to bet he sets a record in terms of how fast he blows it. I *know* the $50k (actually roughly $35k after 30% withholding) would be gone within a week after receiving the check and likely not into anything that lasts -- such as a better place to live.

What I see in his future with the smaller amount is a spiffy new truck, or a motorcycle and a boat that would forever sit on a trailer in the yard of wherever he lives.

The bigger amount (again, $350k after taxes) likely represents 20 years take home pay for this guy. Rather playing with 10% of it then putting the rest into something safe investment-wise and begin to secure his future and his family's future, I see all of it going on 'toys.'

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Somebody help!"
If CB uses the money to buy land and "toys" -- as long as he pays in full and has no credit amounts left over, So WHAT???

He has indicated that he wants land to create a "dude ranch." If he can buy land and have no mortgage on it, then no matter what income he earns, the land and home will be safe.

The real problem I see is if he wins the $50K and puts some money down on property with a mortgage on it. He may think he'll be able to meet payments but many farmers, ranchers, and other large land owners know that often the property does not support the mortgage. That's why farmers and ranchers loose their land so often.

He has mentioned that his girlfriend's father is in banking/investing. I think that father-in-law would help also.

Finally, I would rather large money go to CB than "cutesy pie" Dr. I think Dr already has bookoo bucks in his family. I think the $50K would be just as good for him. Plus, if Dr does get big bucks, Di will constantly be on his tail. The real truth of that relationship will come forward more if Dr "only" gets the $50K.

JMHO.....

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Somebody help!"
No matter how you look at it. 2 of the 4 horsemen made the final 2, and they could not have gotten more than 2 of the final 2.

When you look back a few weeks back after Scott and Jase were voted out, who would have thought that would occur.

Obviously the horsemen did somehing right and the female alliance screwed up royally.

The girls would have been final 2 for sure if they did not betray each other so early in the game.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •