The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
Not only did she blow the game for herself by not putting up Diane and Drew, but the feeds indicate she still seems to think Cowboy will be going home tonight, and not Karen. Meanwhile Diane is just hoping Karen leaves without making a Big Adria Speech yanking out some of Di's skanky skunky hair.

I think, in the end, Nak's trust overrode her common sense. It doesnt pay to bank on a pinky swear.
Pity.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... nailbone 09-09-04 1
 What Adria Should Have Said HistoryDetective 09-09-04 2
   RE: What Adria Should Have Said ginger 09-09-04 3
 RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... FesterFan1 09-09-04 4
   RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... missdashwood 09-09-04 5
       RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... sisterwoman 09-10-04 6
       RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... HistoryDetective 09-10-04 8
 RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... Pretty_Kitty 09-10-04 7
   RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... Lasann 09-10-04 9
       RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... ginger 09-10-04 10
       RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... Toasted_N_Texas 09-10-04 11
           RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... mamarizzo 09-10-04 12
               RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... Toasted_N_Texas 09-10-04 13
                   RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... okaychatt 09-10-04 14
                       RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusti... HistoryDetective 09-11-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
I thought she was such a smart player until recently. But she, and the rest of the morons, keep forgetting that it's a game! Does she think Diane, or aony one of them, is going to just roll up and LET her win, based on a pinky-swear, or any other promise? At some point, even the best alliance is gonna have to turn inward against itself. These people seem to forget that fact in the name of "trust" and "promises".

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
2. "What Adria Should Have Said"
I completely agree, ginger. Diane should be happy that the Adria farewell speech did not include the sentence "And it was Diane who first suggested and continued to encourage me to nominate Will..." I hope that Diane has to squirm tonight even though she's not nominated.

09-09-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: What Adria Should Have Said"
Further, Diane should be everyone's first pick for Number Two. She's the one most likely to garner the least jury votes. By playing the "truth and honor" game, Nak should be every remaining hamster's first choice for the next eviction, because no one will want to sit next to her in a final two scenario.

The irony is, her dim brother will probably outlast her.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
This game is SO primed for a Diane-Drew F2, and when it happens, Drew will win 7-0. The irony there? Everyone trusted Diane, and she turned on them ALL. Diane trusts Drew, and being true to him will cost her the game.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Diane and Drew lead charmed lives. I've never seen anyone as wishy-washy, whiny, and strategically naive as Diane get as far in a game like this ever. She should have been gone weeks ago. She keeps getting saved because as stupid as she is, the others in the house can't see the forest for the trees. They're too busy grinding axes to realize that Diane and Drew are waltzing to the finals.

Fester

missdashwood 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-04, 11:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-04 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

You are sooo right Fester. I think we are looking at D&D for F2. A shame Drew will probably win this thing. I do think Diane is playing the only game she could at this point to make it to F2. Karen and Nak would have scraped her off. But Diane is doing many of the same things Drew has done in the past and getting lots of heat while hairless boy floats around without a blemish to his name. I think Drew is even MORE wishy-washy than Diane and definately more repulsive.

Have I mentioned I don't like Drew?

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
Fester- right on!!

I think Drew will win and between the two of them (d&d=dumbanddumber)I will celebrate his win. If she wins, I am gonna lose my mind! There is no way she will win.

WTF, Nak? WHere did your game playing go? How could you be so smart and then so stupid? How could you trust her after she was so obvious about her lack of commitment? Maybe her boyfriend smuggled her in some good dope or something and she is in a haze!

09-10-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
As far as I'm concerned, missdashwood, you're preaching to the choir when you talk about your dislike for "Mr. Smooth." He's not too bright, nor is he the gentleman that CBBS tries to depict when they edit the show (as the live feeds demonstrate him being a schmuck, a liar, an immature adolecent, and an emotional abuser so often). I have a long rant about Drew in the "Diane is so unattractive" thread, so I won't repeat it here. I just wanted you to know that you are certainly not alone in finding him repulsive. I don't like Diane much either, but I would so much rather see her get the money than Drew. (And even if he loses, America's golden boy will still get more fame and fortune out of the whole ordeal than anybody else in the house. We're willing to overlook a lot of bad behavior for a "cute" face.)

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-10-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
I have to say Im enjoying seeing "the mastermind" a wee bit humbled but it makes me sick to thing D or D will win

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-10-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
No so fast all of you. Nikomas can still win the veto and take herself off the block forcing Drew to put up Cowboy or Diane (which ever one he doesn't nominate). The Nikomas is the deciding voter and will, without a doubt get rid of Diane!! Then we have a game. Will Nakomis and Cowboy oust Drew or will Cowboy and Drew outst Nakomis. I'm betting on Drew being gone!!

09-10-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
Getting rid of Diane is not necessarily the smartest move. Diane v. Nak in a final two scenario would be quite good for Nak.

Toasted_N_Texas 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
I love NIK (my hopes were for her and Karen to be F2) but what if Drew nominates CB & Diane so that they (Drew, Di & CB) can compete for the VETO, take the VETO competition (its 3 against 1) and remove one of themselves so that Drew has to nominate Nik therefore nullifying her in the VETO competition and securing her eviction. Now here is where it gets weird, if Drew does nominate Di & CB and Nik wins VETO (she obvoiusly would leave the nominations alone, right?) but if she didn't for arguments sake and saved lets say CB....since the VETO HOLDER is immune how does Drew nominate someone else (there is no one). Any thoughts on how this would work out?????

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
Toast,

I thnk that this is why I remember that there was no POV contest in the last BBs when it got down to F4. (If I'm remembering correctly in my old age) Still, CBS could do something but not sure what.... Maybe make rule it has to be used for self or not at all???

I think it would be funny if they try to "back door" Nokomis and get stuck with a non-veto week so that one of the two Di or CB have to go. That would be height of irony.

Toasted_N_Texas 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."

>I think it would be funny
>if they try to "back
>door" Nokomis and get stuck
>with a non-veto week so
>that one of the two
>Di or CB have to
>go. That would be height
>of irony.

I know it's wishful thinking but it's an irony I'd love to see. The look on the Hairless Boy Wonder's face would be priceless. I know that his chances of winning get stronger by the hour but I can't help myself wishing that some miracle will happen and he'll be left going out as the last person on the jury. It's amazing how much my mind has changed about Drew since the first of the game....I know that people as well as I am are sick of Diane but I never liked her from the beginning. I truely liked Drew in the first couple of weeks but now I loathe him. Really, really loathe him.....I wish there was a stronger word to conveigh my feelings about him....maybe detest. I don't know if that does it justice either. LOL

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
"maybe detest"

"Abhor" is still up for grabs......

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-11-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Nak, Nak, Nak. You Poor Trusting Fool."
""Abhor" is still up for grabs......"

Drew: "Ab whore? Well, I've made Diane my whore, but she's getting kinda chunky... No abs there."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •