The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OMG... is it just me???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"OMG... is it just me???"
...Or are the rest of you also bored with this insufferable bunch?? So we're down to 4, whoopie!!! I'd rather see Jun & Alison at this point than this bunch!!

Drew... BORING and naive!
Cowboy... BORING and dumb!
Nik... BORING and smart!
Diane... BORING and trashy!

I'm at the point where I don't even want to watch anymore and I don't even care who wins. Oooh, the drama is building to the Finale... I can't stand it... NOT!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? okaychatt 09-11-04 1
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? strid333 09-11-04 2
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? mamarizzo 09-11-04 3
   RE: OMG... is it just me??? deemck 09-12-04 6
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? motormouth 09-12-04 4
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? cookiehahnster1 09-12-04 5
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? Steen 09-12-04 7
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? Glass 09-12-04 8
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? CowboyIsCreepy 09-12-04 9
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? Johnny88 09-13-04 10
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? HistoryDetective 09-13-04 11
 RE: OMG... is it just me??? Oscirus 09-13-04 12
   RE: OMG... is it just me??? foonermints 09-13-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-11-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
1. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
I'm more curious about who wins and how than I am avid about the finale, like I felt for last year's Apprentice.

I think of the remaining four, Nakomis has been the most proactive, out-in-front player in the game. She's also the one, out of all the remaining peeps, that I'd be willing to spend a lunch time with talking about the show. But I could just as easily pass on the latter, too.

I'll watch until the end, but I'm not caught up in BB5.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-11-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
Yeah, they're a pretty boring bunch. I think I want Nokomis to win with her brother being the other finalist. I'm not picky though. I'm pretty sure I'll watch the finale, unlike last year. I was really mad that Ali or Jun were going to win. It wasn't so much for what they did in the game. It was more to do with the mean comments that they made about Robert's young daughter.

Three is the perfect number.

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
I think it is a bit boring. I still get a few laughs out of CB (whether he intends it or not I think he could cheer up most people and he may make a career out of being a humorist yet). I used the example before of Yogi Berra. I would also like to point out Dizzy Dean (okay I know he's a long time ago and most of you probably don't remember him) and his brother Daffy. (No I'm not making this up. They were baseball players from ages ago.) His fractured English was so bad that he got reprimanded by teachers across the country. Still, he made a good living of fracturing English and commenting on baseball. CB could do the same. I think he would be a better host than current one and when he asks those "intense" questions that she poses, you'd know he's being serious about the questions instead of trying to build fake drama.

I'm still hoping that Nokomis and CB manage to pull it off to F2. If N wins POV, it could get interesting. If she really does try to ally with CB, it could get interesting. She does have one advantage (card???) that others might not. Her father is CB's father. I would hate to tell the father I was just meeting how I turned my back on his daughter....

Just an idea...

deemck 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
Thats it! Nak just needs to remind Cowboy that their father would think more kindly of him if he kept her in the game.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-12-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
I think for me, it is still fun to watch, but the thrill of caring who wins is gone. In the past, I was always rooting for someone. (except Jun and Allison) This season though, I don't have a big favorite. (I guess that is kinda boring huh?)

*Courtesy of IceCat*

cookiehahnster1 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-12-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
5. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
<"OMG... is it just me???">
>...Or are the rest of you
>also bored with this insufferable
>bunch??

It's just you.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
I havent watched an episode since around the eviction of will.

Can you tell im done?

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003
Ready for survivor

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-12-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
Definitely not just you, ARnutz. I'm gonna watch to the end... but last night was just insufferable. If I have to listen to Drew talk about how he may or may not like Diane and Diane about how in love she is with this guy who realisticly can't stand her and watching them smootch it all away...

CowboyIsCreepy 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-04, 08:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
I like Nakomis and would love it if there was someway she could turn this around and ruin the unholy three's ultimate plan.

I'll tell you what I got sick of. Drewsy and Diane in the sack. And then we had that juvenile moment when Cowboy slipped in bed and pretended to be Drew. Oooooooh, how exciting.

Johnny88 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-13-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
>...Or are the rest of you
>also bored with this insufferable
>bunch?? So we're down to
>4, whoopie!!! I'd rather see
>Jun & Alison at this
>point than this bunch!!
>
You got to be kidding? The final 4 this season are far better people. They may be "boring" in your opinion, but at least this years final 4 are not insulting a fellow house guest 6 year old child. I hate Jun and Alison!! Robert was right when he called Jun and Alison a couple of bitches!!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
Well, I still care who wins - ANYBODY BUT DREW! Actually, I'm not a huge fan of Diane either, but I think that she could use the money for all the therapy she is going to need after getting d!cked over so bad by the HBW.

I'm casting my vote with everybody else who wants to see more of the jury house and less of the children still angling for the money. You know that there's got to be some interesting tension there, plus I'd like to see to what extent they all start to compare notes and figure out what actually went down in the house. Especially now that Karen is in residence, I'd love to hear her repeat to the rest about Slime Monkey and Skank Girl's nightly cuddle-fight-scheme-jerkoff frenzy.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-13-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
I hope that cowboy wins so he could fllod out the house and chenbot's circuitry with his man tears

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: OMG... is it just me???"
~ZAP~ Chenbot is dead! ~ZAP~ Long live the Chenbot! LOL!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •