The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-20-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
I was shocked at what a sore loser Will was last night and how quickly he forgot his own plans to get rif of A/N weeks earlier. Jase was voted out by his own alliance (Drew) and smiled thru everything, Jase seemed to at least see it more as a game and not wanting to curse people out and get revenge like a little whiney child. I liked Will so much before that sorry display last night. I guess some people get caught up in the emotions and don't look at the "Game". Maybe he's like the Lex of this season? The ironic thing is, he'll probably be best friends with Adria because they'll be stuck in the Loser Lodge together for over a month. Just wanted to throw that out there and see what everyone thought..........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... Pretty_Kitty 08-20-04 1
   RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... Menses 08-20-04 2
 RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... motormouth 08-20-04 3
 RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... SpeedRacer1125 08-20-04 4
   RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... nailbone 08-20-04 5
   RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... Nanook 08-20-04 6
       RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... okaychatt 08-22-04 10
   RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... yourstruly 08-22-04 12
 RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... Drive My Car 08-21-04 7
   RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... hyperprincess2005 08-21-04 8
       RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... Gypsy39 08-21-04 9
       RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... okaychatt 08-22-04 11
       RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... anotherkim 08-22-04 13
           RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?... Nick sucks 08-29-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
I was just about to post the exact same thing you did. His behaviour was disgusting Jase was much more of a man about his eviction than Will was I have no sympathy for him at all he can spend the next month crying to himself in the jury house I hope that he will soon be kept company by his pathetic alliance I have faith that Adria will make a comeback despite the fact that we know that Nikomus will put her and her sister on the block this week I hope Adria doesnt waste too many tears on Will who was obviously out to get her she just got him first

a hiss and a growl to you Will

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-20-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
Agreed...Wills behavior last night was attrocious. Man Adria has had it rough this week! Marvin pullin the race card and Will doing pretty much the same...Its a good thing she has faith because a lot of people would have cracked up by now.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-20-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
I agree! However, I think I would still rather have Will in the house over Jase. I liked Will until this week.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

SpeedRacer1125 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
The difference between Jase and Will is that Will felt that his friends/former alliances were turning against him. His situation was entirely different from Jase's so I can understand his anger. Jase knew he had been a pr*ck and knew he was getting what he deserved. You can't act like that and expect people not to be annoyed. Will's nomination was totally out of the blue!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-04 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

But in a game you don't just get evicted cuz you're annoying. You also get evicted cuz you're a threat to win. He did get blindsided, but at least accept it as part of the game and be a grown-up.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
>Will felt that
>his friends/former alliances were turning
>against him.

You're forgetting that WILL was plotting against the TWINS before he was even put up. He is a hypocrite and a baby, and I say good riddance. Last night was the most juvenile reaction to losing I have ever seen on a reality show. I hope he has fun hanging out in the jury house all by himself this week.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-22-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
"I hope he has fun hanging out in the jury house all by himself this week."

After 43 days with those peeps, I think it would be a blessing to have that much time to oneself.

Oh but what a dilemma he faces - does he root for the twins' "Karma Electra" boomerang (DUH!)to do its job, or for one of his allies to join him in the jury house to plot the eviction vote?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

yourstruly 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
ummm. What was Drew? Last time I checked
he was one of the four horsemen, and he
screwed Jase twice.
No! Jase was the bigger man.
Oh my gosh! I never would have thought I would
say that.

The sad thing is how I went from completely
rooting and loving Will to getting sick at the
sight of him. And I never get that involved in
a reality show. The hamsters actions are entertainment
to me. The crazier the better usually.
He really turned my stomach there at the end.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"

Can't stand Jase, but he left with a lot more class than Will did.
If Will wanted the power to make the decisions he should have tried for HOH instead of throwing the comps and wanted others to do the dirty work.
His exit interview with Julie was just embarressing.

hyperprincess2005 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
Unlike Will, Jase put a target on his #####. Not to mention that A told Will that he was just a decoy, and then vote him out! I'd be bitter too. Will simply played the game with more emotion and cared about people more than Jase, and when he got stabbed in the back it hurt him more.

Gypsy39 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 10:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
Will was supposed to be a pawn, but freaked out on Adria when she put him up, thus exposing his mini-alliance, who had no intention to carry the twins. He didn't get stabbed in the back, just beat at his own game. Karma got it right the first time.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-22-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
"Will simply played the game with more emotion and cared about people more than Jase, and when he got stabbed in the back it hurt him more. "

Maybe. But on the other hand, Will truly enjoyed the whispered strategizing and backstabbing. He's a dyed in the wool gossip, with all the attached schadenfreude characteristics.

I think he's just mad he got bested and ousted. He thought he had the game well in hand.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
Will let emotion get in the way and it cost him big time. Putting your faith in Pinky Swear and letting everyone else win HOH and Veto and control your destiny is a weak way to play the game. He should have kept his cool, been the "pond" and he'd be sitting there this week voting out Adria just like he planned all along. He's a hypocrite of the highest order.

Jase put it all on the line and when he was beat, he knew it. Will cried like a baby. Ridiculous, pathetic and totally self-absorbed.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I was amazed at the way both Scott and Jase handled losing. They took it like grown-ups.

Nick sucks 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Was Jase more mature than Will?????"
Hyper and Ok,

Jase played a good game. His ego just got way out of control. After Holly left, and then Scott he was acting like a huge baby. At the end though I have to admit he was very funny- with his alliance wanted signs. Pretty bad when his mom didn't want to claim him. When he was voted out though he when out with class. I truly thought he was going to pitch a fit, but he even hugged Drew. When he was talking to Julie the only bad thing he said was that Karen needed serious medical help. But that was it.

Will is a childish drama queen. This is a game, and he really thought these people who he had known less that two months were really his lifelong buddies? That will show you just how naive he was. And to team up with Nick, and looney toones? Please how dumb was that? He lied like a dog to Jase,was one of the first ones to break the "pinky swear" the day when Nat came in, and he came a bit short of throwing himself on the floor having a temper tantrum when he was voted out. Please drama queen leave the karma train at home because yours derailed a long time ago. Then his comments at the jury house....ODG...

I used to dislike Jase and love Will, now after the way they both played, I have a newfound respect for Jase, and while I don't know Will personally- his departure gave a true insight on his real personality.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •