The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ding dong the twins are up...which ol twin, the wicked twin!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-04, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ding dong the twins are up...which ol twin, the wicked twin!"
Oh .... hello! Sorry for those of you who are twin lovers. I was, too, ONCE! But I've seen the error of my ways. Or, seen the light, as it were. Anyway, I've been reading the live feed transcripts and these two are cracking me up. Wicked little weevils, they are! Anyway, we shall see how this plays out, and if one indeed does leave. I was leaning towards A for my least favorite, but after reading the feeds, that Natalie is a stinker AND a liar!
(neenernenerneener!) Oh nice dog, real nice.
Anyway, I'm unsure which witch is the more wicked witch. I welcome any feedback. I know there will be plenty, so bring it on. But be gentle with the mutt, her feelings get hurt easily.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ding dong the twins are up...wh... motormouth 08-22-04 1
 RE: Ding dong the twins are up...wh... sisterwoman 08-22-04 2
   RE: Ding dong the twins are up...wh... syren 08-22-04 3
       RE: Ding dong the twins are up...wh... vixie 08-22-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-22-04, 04:22 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Ding dong the twins are up...which ol twin, the wicked twin!"
I don't have anything useful to add to this thread. I just liked the subject title.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ding dong the twins are up...which ol twin, the wicked twin!"
Oh, I have a feeling that Nat will somehow worm her way to stay in the house- even (or especially) if it means that A will go instead. Not because I WANT Nat to stay. I get the feeling that she is the evil twin and A is the wanna-be evil one. Nat seems that she would cut her sissy's throat if it would buy her another week. I can just imagine what she is saying on the live feeds. GAW, I would have to cancel it if I had it just to stay away from her! I think it would be more interesting to have Nat stay though! SHe has a big mouth and uses Sissy's mouth to say the things she doesn't want to because she knows if she shows her true colors, she is OUT. But I think everyone in the house knows who the true Dr.Evil isSo this will be an interesting vote.

OMG, NEITHER of them can win the veto though!!! I bet if Nat won it, she would save herself and if A wins, Nat will convince her to use it on her (N) rather than save herself (A)

EVIL, I tell you!!!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Ding dong the twins are up...which ol twin, the wicked twin!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

Well.....lets see her.. I cannot stand NAT...no no no not at all. After watching the feeds, she reminds me of the wicked witch sometimes, where is the house to fall on her. It is mostly just her expressions. She is not a nice person. I mean I know it is a game and you need to play to win, however she is playing in a way that is very unbecoming to her and her twin. I wanted the twins to come into the house and then I started to not like them, then I got feeds, and saw its not A I do not like it is Nat. I think though if A uses the veto on herself they will vote Nat out. However if A uses it on Nat I think some HG's are not going to be happy. For those who don't get the feeds bb5bbq and tvclubhouse have great feed transcripts. Oh and hello Vixie (rubs pup betweent the ears) ment to say hello and thanks for the welcome a few boards ago but.....mommy duties called...

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Ding dong the twins are up...which ol twin, the wicked twin!"
(AHHHH Yeahyeahyeahyeah! I'll give you just one hour to stop that syren)(And we so agree with your accessment of N & A)
Yes, we do. All of you mirror my opins!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •