The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-04-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
Geesh, I hope I'm not the only one around here who thinks this woman is annoying. Her behind-the-scenes machinations, her manipulating, conspiratorial whisperings. She's like Iago in Othello, but you know, he didn't win in the end. Anyone who can't see what a schemer she is is just plain blind. She reminds me of Vecepia from Survivor 5 -- she judges others for being sneaky and making multiple deals, but what is she doing? She's got everyone doing her bidding, and it looks like she's carved a way for herself to the final 3 -- at least.

And another thing, if she calls Roddy "The Devil" one more time, I'm going to hurl my remote control square at her (yes, I know it will hurt terribly). First of all, it wasn't funny the first time you said it, nor the 548th time. It's just stupid. He's a threat, so that makes him the devil? May I remind you that you passed up two opportunities to rid yourself and the house of the evil one himself?

Finally, and I think I'm almost done here, I don't want to hear her BS about wanting to win the money for her family. Just about everyone wants to win for their families or to help out their families, so I don't see how that makes her special or more deserving. Give that one a rest already!

So Dani Bashers Unite! See through her ploy, and expose her for the scheming hypocrite that she is!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! SurvivinDawg 09-04-02 1
   RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! jase 09-04-02 2
 RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! Fast Eddie 09-04-02 3
 RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! LadyT 09-04-02 4
 RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! TechNoir 09-04-02 5
   RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! lizard 09-05-02 6
 RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! nailbone 09-05-02 7
   There is no way she can win drawde236 09-10-02 8
       RE: There is no way she can win lizard 09-10-02 9
           RE: There is no way she can win moliemolie 09-10-02 10
       RE: There is no way she can win SurvivinDawg 09-10-02 11
 RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! Gooie 09-13-02 12
 RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! Drive My Car 09-13-02 13
   RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! nailbone 09-13-02 14
       RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! Drive My Car 09-13-02 15
           RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!! Bebo 09-13-02 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
COUNT.ME.IN

I have said before, and I will repeat the words to your hearing, that Danielle's word is not worth the stains on correctly used toilet paper.

If I hear "6 down, 4 more to go" one more time, I'll hurl... objects at the TV set.

If I hear "scandalous" used out of context one more time, I'll hurl... ephitets at the TV screen. Ephitets (sp?) that cannot be stated here on a family web site like this one.

Oh how I wish AMY or Lisa would win the HOH next week... and nominate Danielle and Jason for eviction!

I want to see this woman have to go home and face her family in the utter disgrace of having come in third place, bringing NOTHING to the family table, or bank account.

And I apologize if I've been ambivalent on the subject.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
I agree with you both. Never really liked her from the start of the game. I don't think she's going to win if she goes head-to-head with Jason, Lisa or Mar. Her best chance to win would be up against Amy, but that's not going to happen. Not a very classy lady for someone married with two kids.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-04-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
>I'm going to hurl
>my remote control square at
>her

Before you get too wound up, do this: find something that has come with a lot of foam packing material. Find a piece about the size and shape of a brick. When enraged by something you see on TV, throw it. YOu'll feel better, but you won't have to regret anything. Better yet, find a bunch and give one or two or more to each member of the family. When you see Dani, yell "Brick 'er" and everybody throws their "bricks". Excess adrenalin neutralized, TV still in good working order.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
Roddy is att he top of my hate list, with Dani a close second.I feel like Monica from last year is being channeled in her. Instead of It's AWWNNNNNNN, it's Scandolous.

Get me next week Dani, when Roddy is gone

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-02 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

Absolutely annoying. And a failed, sorta pitiful Iago. And, although I would NEVER injure my remote, I totally agree with the sentiment. (Sometimes the devil and sometimes just Lucifer -- these are fine distinctions that have escaped me until now.)

HOWEVER which of these losers isn't annoying? I've hated them all since day 1. Marcellus is still mildly amusing except for the 90% of the time he is being self-righteous. And for a while I thought Jason might be cute, but his obsessive religious bent and professional virginity are now just annoying. Lisa was even mildly endearing when she was talking about Jason's buttocks.

I'm rooting for the damn lizard.

Edited because is misspelled righteous and I just can't stand that.

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
Thanks for the root!

Agree with you - it's getting to the point where I'd vote for "none of the above". I'm still assuming Dani's DR comments, as far as they make SeeBS editing, are being watched by the evictees and losing her whatever votes she may have had.

I'm also getting worried now because I keep getting religious images. Thirteen to start, like The Last Supper; the Devil and Lucifer; Mr Holier-than-thou (actually 2, no 3, of them - Roddy and Marcellas and Jason); Dani as Judas; Chiwhora must have been Mary Magdalen. And before anyone gets offended I'm not suggesting the winner is akin to Jesus (or should be crucified!)

BTW what's up with Jason's new hair-do?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-02, 11:24 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
Hey, I've been driving this "bash Dani" bandwagon since early on. She's lied through her grinnin' teeth and then belittled others for doing it. She seems to be convinced that Jason and Lisa want HER to win all the money for her poor destitute family, and that they'll throw themselves on whatever sword they have to for her. And it appears at times that they are stupid enough to actually do that.

I loved your comparison to Vee, but I think that's doing Vee a big disservice, cuz Dani is a hundred times worse.

Roddy has seen through her and tried to expose her for who she is, but I guess she's even a better manipulator than he is, cuz she still has them worshipping her while getting rid of The Devil for doing exactly what she's doing even more herself.

If Dani wins this thing....ARRRGGGHHH!!!

- Things go better with Rock!!

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-02, 12:16 PM (EST)
8. "There is no way she can win"
Could someone please tell me how Danielle can win this game? She obviously has not watched the show or she would not be ranting in the the diary room about her fellow houseguests. Does she not think that the Jury is keeping up with what is going on? Roddy knows about the Satan comments and is rather p.o.ed about it. She is in a tight race with Marcellas as the worst game player ever. Come back, Brandon and Zoe, all is forgiven!

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: There is no way she can win"
>Could someone please tell me how
>Danielle can win this game?
> She obviously has
>not watched the show or
>she would not be ranting
>in the the diary room
>about her fellow houseguests.
> Does she not think
>that the Jury is keeping
>up with what is going
>on? Roddy knows
>about the Satan comments and
>is rather p.o.ed about it.

That's really been her only mistake so far (although I could do without the "I've got neeeeeds" repeated ad nauseam). I don't think she's given many of them a real reason to dislike her, Roddy and Gerry aside, but on the other hand she hasn't done much to make the others like her and want to vote for her. As I've said before, she's playing just well enough to finish second to Jason, unless she's figured out a way to get rid of him, like winning the final HOH.

> She is in a
>tight race with Marcellas as
>the worst game player ever.
> Come back, Brandon
>and Zoe, all is forgiven!

They're both still around, and both with a chance at the Final 4. They can't be that bad.

moliemolie 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
10. "RE: There is no way she can win"
"They're both still around, and both with a chance at the Final 4. They can't be that bad."

Wow! I can't believe we finally agree about something. Good going lizard.

Until tomorrow...(or the next time we disagree)

Molie

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: There is no way she can win"
"Could someone please tell me how Danielle can win this game?"

Be glad to, a plausible scenario, at least.

All Danielle has to do is keep AMY around.

Let's say MARCELLAS saves his own hide, and Lisa is put up and evicted. We now how Dani/Jason/MARCELLAS/AMY.

If Dani wins HOH, she puts up MARCELLAS/AMY. Bye bye MARCELLAS.
If MARCELLAS wins HOH, he's likely to put up AMY again, maybe against Jason. In that case, Danielle betrays Jason.
If MARCELLAS puts up Jason/Dani, then AMY is likely to vote out Jason as the stronger threat.

Dani/MARCELLAS/AMY: Dani wins HOH, evicts MARCELLAS.
Dani/Jason/AMY: Dani wins HOH, evicts Jason.
(pretty much, Dani must win final HOH here. Jason/Dani final favors Jason, MARCELLAS or AMY as winner will cause Dani's eviction).

You're left with Danielle/AMY as the Final 2. Dani gets votes (to win) from Lori, Tonya, Eric, Josh, ChiWhora, Lisa, Jason. AMY gets votes from MARCELLAS, Roddy and Gerry. Even if Jason voted for AMY, it's still 6-4.

And, in this most very plausible scenario, Danielle wins. Q.E.D.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Gooie 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-02, 05:52 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
I'm sure Dani makes her preacher father proud when she proclaims "Yeah, I lied. I lied to his face." Not to mention to the delight of her daughters who have to face their school mates. "Your mama's the Devil!"

And the "Professional Virgin" Jason. I think there is somewhat of a parallel as to why he chose to become a youth minister and some gay men become Catholic priests. Methinks he nervously protested a bit too much at the thought of a man giving him his massage. "The thought of a man's hands on me...." Hmmmm. Was he afraid a hidden part of himself might emerge for all the world to see?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 07:55 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"

I kinda like her.

Hanging head in shame

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 09:47 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
Begone with ye, foul varlet!! There's no place for one such as you on this thresd!!

How can you even pretend to like that lyin', hypocritical snake?!?!?!!?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 10:33 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
I'm not pretending, I do like her, she is entertaining.

Hey Nailbone- I got yer back

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 10:42 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Danielle Bashers Unite!!!!"
she is entertaining.

What I hate the most on any reality show (besides a purple rock and horrendous editing) is a boring contestant. If she weren't doing all of the crap we bash her for, we would be bashing her for not playing the game.

Do I want her to win? No. Am I appreciative that she's shaken things up? Yup.

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •