The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm off the Marcellas love train"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-05-02, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm off the Marcellas love train"
Now I just wish he would get run over by one. Could he BE more sactimonious? I mean, "This is the greatest intervention"? Is Marc turning into Matt from Real World 8 before our very eyes? What next, a green terrycloth shirt? I love how a man on that was on the chopping block a couple of times (including the first nominations) can act like he has a pulse on the entire group and is able to speak for all of them. Oh but please guide us with your holy light, oh Marcellas of Nazereth (because after all, he only does things for pure and (self)-righteous reasons, and is not at ALL whoring himself to SeeBS to win money and show the world how "fabulous" he is.) In other words, shut UP you whiny drama queen.

But hey, since Survivor 4 ended, we have been lacking utterly inapropriate and erroronious dealing of The Race Card, so way to set new standards there, Marcellas!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm off the Marcellas love trai... zzz 09-05-02 1
 RE: I'm off the Marcellas love trai... SurvivinDawg 09-05-02 2
 RE: I'm off the Marcellas love trai... lizard 09-05-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
1. "RE: I'm off the Marcellas love train"
Marci is a jerk. He thinks he has a right to tell Amy what to do. Why? She can hang out with anyone she wants. She is an adult. She does not need Marci to guide her. What did she do that was so wrong? Spend time with Roddy? Drink too much? Try to have fun? Who the hell is Marci to judge her.

He is also a fool because Amy is the only person he really could have trusted. She never would have nominated or voted against him. It is hard to get allies like that and he threw it away.

He thinks he has Dani in his corner, but she is scheeming to get him out next. So Marci will get "hoisted on his own petard" as the expression goes. I think everyone will throw HOH for Amy. She will nominate Marci and __________. The other two will vote out Marci. Amy would go next and Jason, Dani and Lisa would be the final three. Marci is an idiot--and a self-righteous arrogant egotistical idiot at that.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
2. "RE: I'm off the Marcellas love train"
I'm glad Marcellas feels he can afford to just throw away good friends like he's done with AMY. Most of us aren't so lucky to form so many such tight friendships and be able to throw them away on a sanctimonious whim.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I'm off the Marcellas love train"
Unfortunately he's behaving like some RuPaul wannabe! (and I'm assuming he's one of the ones with an agent standing by!)
See the similarity?

The Real RuPaul

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •