The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB20 2nd Cycle List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 2522 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-13-18, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB20 2nd Cycle List"
What a dud of an episode... There was a strong momentum for a game shake-up but then it all came to waste. It certainly makes me wonder if this had all been set-up by production beforehand: Suppose production approached Keisha with the idea of participating. Being a fan, she would have wanted to experience the game but had to know she couldn't stay away for a full month. So, maybe she entered the house as production's safety valve - They'd keep her in for a little while but as soon as one of their stars was about to be evicted, Keisha would pull herself from the game. Since it would have come down to Omorosa or Shannon, it was time to get the mom out.

1- Shannon Elizabeth: Her lack of awareness in the changing flow of the game should knock her down the list but since this could have all been staged, I'll keep her here. She certainly has the skills to turn things back around. She needs to spend less time with James and more with the others.

2- Marissa Janet Winokur: She was part of two different F4 alliances and Shannon was certainly NOT going after her any time soon so why the hurry to blow the house apart? Yes, the game started with only 11 players but it was still much too early to play her cards.

3- Ross Matthews: He's starting to remind me of Zeke from Survivor: It has to be HIS moves and he has to make them NOW... With Marissa, he was in an ideal spot of the game so why shake things up?

4- James Maslow: He recovered nicely after being on the block but if he's going to make a Final 4 alliance he has to talk to all three members of the alliance, not just Shannon.

5- Mark McGrath: His connection to James added to Ross' revelation could put Mark in a great position moving forward. If he's smart, he'll be able to position himself in two different alliances. He could also blow up Ross and Marissa's games by telling on them.

6- Ariadna Gutierrez: She continues to embellish the set. Maybe we'll get to see her parading in a bikini before too long. At least, she's starting to play the game.

7- Omorosa: How many backflips will production do to keep her in the house? I must admit though that I am enjoying her insider look into the White House. Pence's people must be F.U.R.I.O.U.S!

8- Brandi Glanville: Imagine! there is one person I'd prefer seeing leave before Brandi! At least, she is starting to play but I have a feeling that she'll always try to side with the HOH, no matter who it is.

7- MWP: So, he thought he was voting for Chuck to stay! Hilarious! I wonder how a season full of clueless players would work? Could be funny, but then again, Survivor did have Redemption Island and it wasn't that funny...

Evicted - Keshia Knight Pulliam: I really think this was the deal: Keisha got a chance to experience the game (They even gave her an HOH just so she'd have the full experience right away.) she'll also get a say by being on the jury but when a big star was about to be voted out, she would pull the "need to be with my daughter" card. So, out she went, following the script.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List Aruba 02-16-18 1
 RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List kingfish 02-17-18 2
   RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List michel2 02-17-18 3
       RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List Aruba 02-17-18 4
           RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List michel2 02-17-18 5
               RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List Aruba 02-19-18 6
                   RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List michel2 02-19-18 7
                       RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List Aruba 02-19-18 8
                           RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List michel2 02-19-18 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2730 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-18, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
GEEZ...where's the love for Michel???
Feeling bad for you, Dude!

I didn't watch Sunday and Tuesday. I did catch Wednesday's episode. I have to run out now and will miss the beginning of tonight's, but since it's a two-hour telecast I'll probably catch the last portion.

Not enough viewing to do a list, but after tonight I'll throw in my two cents just to stir the pot. LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 20168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-18, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
I just cannot watch any more of this thing.

02-17-18, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
I don't think I can either. Don't they realize that the only outcome of targeting big players is to have a non-player win it at the end? This season deserves Metta World Peace as it's winner.

02-17-18, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
Agreed.
The Chickensh!t girlymen/women (less James) remaining in the game have put the Anti-Darwin Syndrome to a whole nother level.

Let's go Metta!!!

02-17-18, 07:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
I'd call it the "Got-to-make-a-big-move" syndrome but it's essentially the same thing.

When you're aligned with a strong player it's much better to stay the course until all other obstacles are out of the way. Then you take care of business.

02-19-18, 09:11 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
Feeling you "got-to-make-a-big-move" because lame whimps are afraid of a 45-year old women in comps borders between sad and pathetic.

Shannon had no alignment, so targeting her was a "stupid" move.

Omarosa last night is proof positive "got-to-make-a-big-move" is NOT the "same thing" as implementing the Anti-Darwin Syndrome. Had Omarosa used the Anti-Darwin Syndrome, James absolutely, positively goes up on the block as the only true competition stud left in the game.

No, she was NOT a chickensh!t, AND made what I regard the "biggest move" anyone could have made in her position. Not only did she put up one from each pair to ultimate break up the four-person alliance, she went one step further and corralled the two floaters (Mark/Metta) and the "Lone Wolf" in James to give them a new four-person majority alliance after the next eviction with only seven HGs remaining in the game.

I dislike Omarosa, but she may have arguably made the biggest move of the season...WITHOUT being a scaredy-cat and Anti-Darwining James.

02-19-18, 09:45 AM (EST)
7. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
It is the same thing; the difference is only due to game positioning. Omorosa was alone so she had to make deals and James was the first to propose one. Her big move was winning the HOH when everyone was gunning for her. Any nomination, any eviction, will help her.

Ross first and Ariadna after him, where both in great positions and even in some sort of alliance with Shannon. They had no reason to be scared of her. They simply wanted to target the biggest threat to "make a big move." They couldn't have been dumb enough to think she'd win every competition to the end.

02-19-18, 12:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
Nope, I can’t believe you honestly and truly feel that with Omarosa (and I quote you) “any nomination, any eviction, will help her.” Case in point, if she nominated James and the majority of the House Anti-Darwins him on eviction night, the SECOND she hands over the key to the new HOH, she’s in deep, deep trouble. By doing the complete OPPOSITE of the Anti-Darwin Syndrome with regards to James, she has put herself in good F4 position.

I haven’t watched every minute of every episode to assume whether these chickensh!ts thought Shannon could have won “EVERY competition to the end.” LOL; quite frankly that’s irrelevant. You don’t need to win EVERY comp to advance in the game. But make no mistake...the primary reason the scaredy-cats targeted Shannon was due to her competition prowess.

If these Celebrities are the true “Superfans” of Reality TV they claim to be, a bigger move is to eliminate floaters and pathetically inept players who have historically been “bigger threats” by being given golden passes to the endgame and ultimately were handed a season win due to their non-threat status.

02-19-18, 08:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB20 2nd Cycle List"
Well, of course, when I said any nomination I certainly didn't mean nominating James, the guy that had just made the deal with her. Amorosa didn't do the complete opposite of the Anti-Darwin Syndrome, she simply went with her first ally since Keisha.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •