The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #3 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2459 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-16-16, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #3 List"
During the Premier I was pretty shocked Paulie was still available by the third round. The other idiots oversight was Cat-4’s gain as they continue to dominate the season thus far.

GOOD

PAULIE –The only true voice of reason among the other minions wanting to keep Tiffany. Solid win in the HOH comp. I hope he targets Tiffany. I guess with power comes responsibility, but he won’t have to be too “responsible” for getting Tiffany’s sorry a$$ out of the House this week.

NICOLE – She’s poised to make a run for the endgame. Has never been at risk, well-liked, and don’t see her blowing up her game. If/when the time comes to choose between a showmance or advancement she’ll drop Corey like a bad habit.

PAUL – Yeah I have him here. For the first three weeks he has managed to dodge three bullets after three nominations. I give him props for that. If I had to live in the House with him he’d irritate the heck out of me. But watching him just a few hours a week has been somewhat entertaining.

BRIDGETTE – The HOH was luck; not so the POV win. Congrats on the coveted “Daily Double.” Seems to be the only one who knows a perfect goat (Frank) when she sees one. Played it very cool when Frank revealed his RK wins. No need to get razzled over Tiffany’s juvenile name-calling. Anyway Cabbage Patch Dolls are cute; awnry bitches are not.

JAMES – Last season he was short-stacked (pardon the pun) when his side of the House could not win comps. This season he does not have to scramble and is able to blend in well. The battle line is drawn between Frank and Day yet James seems comfortable with both AND he’s close to the girl alliance as well. But the main reason I have him Good this week is the comical twist of using the House phone to converse with his Showmance...pretty darn funny.

MEH

Da’ Pot calling the Da’ Kettle Black – Have to move her up for initiating the campaign to keep Tiffany. Now had she successfully flipped Paulie and James she’d be rock solid in the Good category. Truth be told she didn’t have to do hardly any arm-twisting to get the House against Frank. As a matter of fact she was nowhere to be seen at the pow-wow when the final decision was made and the nail was driven into Bronte’s coffin. I don’t see her in good position going into this week, but fortunately for her Tiffany is a much bigger target. We’ll have to put up with about a dozen whine sessions in the DR about how Frank is safe but she could have avoided that by winning the HOH comp.

FRANK – Definitely owned the week; but not the last 24 hours. Seemed to take it in stride. When he racked up another RK win he did say in the DR about nominating Bronte that he was OK with her leaving to fracture the girl’s alliance as a Plan B. If Da’ Pot REALLY wanted to razzle Frank she should have led the charge to send Paul home instead. In any event Frank’s not going anywhere this week—That’s Good for him. But the dude was using the coffee table in the living room to clip his toenails?!—That’s Bad. Put it all together and that’s a Meh.

MICHELLE – With every step Frank takes she should kiss the ground he walks on for Frank selecting her during the Day One schoolyard pick when Cat-4 was assembled.

ZAKIYAH – OK, my Reality crush is losing steam. She’s becoming less and less relevant with each episode. Rachel needs to toss her a life vest as the quintessential floater.

COREY – Smart to keep staying close to Nicole. Although he hasn’t fared well in comps perception is everything, and with his stature it’s only a matter of time before he is targeted.

BAD

NATALIE – Finds herself in a tough predicament between her showmance and her girl alliance. Geez, thanks for enlightening us that your memory is not your best “feature,” assets,”... I guess the only way that could happen is if they discover a way to enhance your intelligence by injecting silicone into your brain.

TIFFANY – I didn’t know how prophetic I would be when I stated last week that apples don’t fall far from the tree. Around this same time last season her sister had one foot out the door when most of the House figured she’d be an appetizing meatshield and planned to take her out later. Well when later came Vanessa was just one competition win from taking home the top prize. So what has most of this casting debacle learned from last season?—Absolutely Nothing! And much like sis, her eviction speech defined what a miserable person she is.

EVICTED

BRONTE-SUARUS MOUTH – Brontosauruses went extinct...and so is this HG from the game (barring a victory run in the Battle Back Comp which is a longshot.) Props for taking the high road, but the ridiculous revelation of her “secret” and the Spy Girl’s subsequent reactions were beyond absurd and farcical. Excelling at math in college is hardly like breaking into the KFC vault and revealing the Colonel’s secret recipe to the world. If Natalie was not throwing her attention James way, that lame striptease act may have worked. Perhaps it’s just as well she’s out of the House. If her teaching job is not tenured and she intended on showing more cleavage, she might have some serious ‘splanning to do with the School Board back at home.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #3 List michel2 07-16-16 1
   RE: Week #3 List Aruba 07-16-16 2
       RE: Week #3 List michel2 07-16-16 3
           RE: Week #3 List Aruba 07-16-16 4
               RE: Week #3 List michel2 07-16-16 5
                   RE: Week #3 List Aruba 07-17-16 6
                       RE: Week #3 List michel2 07-17-16 7
           RE: Week #3 List kingfish 07-17-16 8
               RE: Week #3 List michel2 07-17-16 9
               RE: Week #3 List Aruba 07-18-16 10
                   RE: Week #3 List kingfish 07-18-16 11
                       RE: Week #3 List Aruba 07-18-16 12
                           RE: Week #3 List kingfish 07-19-16 13
                               RE: Week #3 List michel2 07-19-16 14
                               RE: Week #3 List Aruba 07-19-16 15
                                   RE: Week #3 List kingfish 07-19-16 16
                                       RE: Week #3 List Aruba 07-19-16 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1667 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-16-16, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #3 List"
The Good

1- Michelle: Because of her quiet nature, it took me a while to recognize her abilities but she is looking like a very solid social strategist. I liked the way she listened to Frank revealing his plan and how she used the information to further her alliance with the girls. In the process, she cornered Nicole who was starting to waver.

2- Paul: I didn't think he'd be smart enough to get out of his early predicament but now he is in fine shape and his credo of "friendship" could help him backstab many players. Fear the Beard!

3- Paulie: It's not so much for his HoH win but for his ability to stay off the radar. He wasn't part of the 8-pack alliance so it's good for him to see it collapse. It would have been better if he had used his natural connection with Tiffany when it came to choose sides but at least now he has a side.

4- Nicole: She's still in the majority but her 8-pack alliance turned on itself too early for her. It would have been better for her to work at repairing the fracture between Frank and Da but her limited strategic skills made it worse instead.

5- Natalie: Natalie got Bronte to fall on her sword and that's rare. Of course, it's not on par with Cirie getting Erick to give away his necklace but it isn't bad at all. With James giving her inside information, Natalie could do a lot of damage if she can use it smartly. That may be a problem though!!

6- Tiffany: No, I'm not placing her here because of her game but simply because of her speech about the House Dicktator. That was the best moment of the season up to now and it may be the last. Battle lines are drawn which means this season will be another boring parade of HoH winners and predictable targets. It's so much more fun when the alliances remain secret.

The Bad

1- Frank: The Dicktator's poor social skills put a target on his back. Telling everyone in the 8-pack about his roadkill win put him in danger of losing his puppet. Was it arrogance that made him tell Bridiot about his roadkill nomination? I really hope that he was smart enough to realize that his situation was untenable and decided to come clean before everything blew up in his face. Now the stupid team format keeps him safe for another week and that gives him time to make reparations but he needs to stop looking so shifty.

2- Bridiot: No one should see her as a good player now that it's become evident this cabbage patch doll will never earn her housemates' respect. Frank may be a goat to most but she's the goat's goat. She can't win without him and wouldn't win with him!

3- Da'Vonne: She did a marvelous job in flipping the vote but it's too bad that she can't control her temper. She had Frank set up for the perfect blindside. If she had reacted calmly (I almost wrote "kept her calm" but I don't think she has any calmness in her!), laughed at all his imbecilities, he'd have gotten a date with Julie totally unawares. That would have been fun. Now, she better hope she can dodge incoming bullets.

4- James: I knew it was only a matter of time before he went up on Aruba's list and, not surprisingly, it came on his worse week. Like Nicole, he let his alliance fracture but unlike her, he was unable to latch on to the majority. Thinking with his little head, he chose not to hurt Natalie and voted against Tiffany. His insignificance will keep him safe during the early part of the war but his turn will come soon enough.

The Boring

1- Corey: Has he done anything more than any of the potted plants inside the house?

2- Zakiyah: How can such a beautiful, smart woman just disappear from our screens? What a shame she decided just to coast.

Evicted - Bronte You'd think you'd need some big wheels for a brontosaurus to become roadkill but it was surprisingly easy once the real players put the plan in motion. Still, I thought it would be fun to post this:

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-16-16, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #3 List"
I too would have placed Paulie in the Good category even had he not won HOH. As for using the natural connection with Tiffany...I can’t blame him for not wanting to ride that emotional rollercoaster for three months. All in all he's better without her.

I have no beef with Tiffany calling Frank a Dicktator, but the name-calling to Bridgette defined the awnry person she is. I think this whole “blindside” nonsense was overplayed by CBS. Had Tiffany REALLY thought she’d be walking out the door I could see her taking the low road with that parting shot. But with Bronte preluding to the fact she pretty much knew she was a goner during her interview with Julie, Tiffany had to also know she had the votes to stay. So putting all those pieces together her comment about Bridgette was totally bitchy.

Nice call on Paul. He has emerged as the Lone Wolf in the House and has become a highly prized free agent.

Quite honestly I had James penciled in as a Meh...honestly I did. But as I stated in my assessment, the reason I upgraded him to Good this week is because of the comical use of the House phone. Granted not as epic as when Chilltown treated us to their hysterical phone conversations, but in a season that may (as you stated) “be another boring parade of HOH winners and predictable targets” it will add some levity to the game.

"Corey: Has he done anything more than any of the potted plants inside the house?"

Simply put...NO

"Zakiyah: How can such a beautiful, smart woman just disappear from our screens? What a shame she decided just to coast."

A real shame indeed!

Classic image with Bronte! Top Notch!! ROFLMAO!!!

07-16-16, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #3 List"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-16 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

I agree that sticking with Tiffany for more than a few weeks would be tough to handle but, since she wouldn't have targeted him, I think it would have been better for Paulie to go with the numbers. Fortunately, his HoH win covered that possible mistake for one week. We'll see what happens when Cat-4 isn't safe.

I'm a little surprised to see you defending Bridiot. No one has been tougher on coat-tail riders than you so I thought you would have enjoyed hearing one being called out. Tiffany may be ornery but it sure spiced up the evening. I think the fact that she knew she was staying adds to the affront. That was fun.

Paul didn't even get one vote. I think that shows the poor game play of this group. He's much more dangerous than Bronte could ever be yet now he's off everyone's radar and his neutrality in the conflict could reward him nicely. They need his vote but he has no commitment.

James is fun to watch so I could never put him in the boring category. I don't see that category as a way out when a player is partly good and partly bad. For me, boring is only for those who bring nothing to the show. Despite some good moments, I felt that overall, James didn't do anything to save his alliance and chose to go with the minority. It may not kill his chances but it is a repeat of his first season.

I'm glad you enjoyed that picture. I did it for you.

07-16-16, 09:00 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Week #3 List"
That pic was for MEEEEEEEEE? You're the best!

Yeah, it's pretty bizarre Paul got zero votes. Sure Frank primarily wanted Tiffany to take the walk but he was not heartbroken over Bronte gone and the girl alliance taking a hit (even though they were a lame group.) I thought while Day was trying to keep Tiffany she would have played up the girl power angle with the other female HGs and moved the target to Paul. I guess she was focused on just blindsiding Frank and not thinking any further. That's the problem playing with emotion.

Bridgette had a good week and I viewed Bridgette/Frank more as a partnership this week as opposed to her riding his coattail. Yes the HOH was a crapshoot but the POV was a solid win. As much as you said Bridgette would not win sitting next to Frank in the Finals, you have to realize none of the HGs know about the Battle Back. With that fact stated in a Bridgette/Frank hypothetical Finals AND with three male HGs already evicted that would mean a majority of the Jury would be comprised of girls. NOOO way any female would vote Frank to win (for obvious reason) and Bridgette would get defaulted the 500K win.

Now I understand we don't know who #4 and #5 evictees will be and who will win the Battle Back comp, but like I said, the HGs don't know that so I can't blame Bridgette for thinking this week that Frank would be a perfect goat.

07-16-16, 10:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week #3 List"
You could be right about a Bridiot/Frank final 2. How lame would that be?

07-17-16, 07:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Week #3 List"
Would not want that as my first choice, but I would watch how it pans out.

Right now the worst pairing I'd come up with would be a Tiffany/Da'Pot F2. I would not even tune in to watch the Finale.

07-17-16, 04:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week #3 List"
Well those two have character at least and it would be fun to see how they manage to get to the end considering the size of the targets they are wearing. The lamest F2 would be Corey/Bridiot.

kingfish 19183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-16, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week #3 List"
Not on regular keyboard, so brief comments are all I can manage.

I hope no one is assuming that Bridgette is seeing Frank as a goat. Even though he would be that,she's totally oblivious to the fact.

Also,dumping Bronte wasn't a bad thing, she showed moments of baffling stupidity like the professional reveal, she also had some pretty good insights, and getting rid of smart people is usually a good move.

Be interesting to see if Tiff can walk the survival tightrope as well as her sister did. My bet is that she won't.

And will Da' be backdoored? And Will her head really explode? Or will Julie have to call security on her?

07-17-16, 08:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Week #3 List"

>I hope no one is assuming
>that Bridgette is seeing Frank
>as a goat. Even though
>he would be that,she's totally
>oblivious to the fact.

Well, I think she could be seeing him as a GOAT, Greatest of All Time that is. Barf!

>Also,dumping Bronte wasn't a bad thing,

Don't you think Paul is more dangerous?

07-18-16, 06:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Week #3 List"
I do believe Bridgette (knowing what the HGs know right now) is thinking if both get to the F2 she would beat Frank. As I said in my post above NO girl would vote for Frank in the Finals. Now Bridgette may not be specifically thinking the word "goat" but I do not believe she is totally oblivious to what she feels she needs to do to give her a chance to win.

Yes, Frank is thinking a Bronte eviction isn't all that bad, but I agree with Michel that keeping Paul in the game is more dangerous.

If Tiffany wins POV she won't have to walk any tightrope...she will proactively take matters in her own hands and control her own fate this week. She's won the RK comp and comp victories have come in twos in recent weeks, so you can't count her out of a POV win.

The only way Da'Pot gets nominated is if Tiffany does win POV. If Da'Pot or anyone in the House was truly being "backdoored" we would have heard about it prior to Paulie and Tiffany's nominations. Should Tiffany take herself off and Day proceeds to blow up her game and be the replacement nominee, that's not getting backdoored. That's just a case of not being able to keep her big 'ole piehole shut at the appropriate time.

Also if she competes in the POV and walks away from the comp with a big "L" on her, that's not being backdoored because she had an opportunity to control her own fate and failed.

We'll see on Wednesday.

07-18-16, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week #3 List"
From Frank's perspective Paul would have been the better choice, but from the group's perspective Bronte was a good choice.

Bridgette isn't thinking end game at all,IMO. She's happy to have someone making decisions for her,even happier that it's someone she can snuggle with, and that's all that matters to her.

Vanessa's chief skill was walking the survival tightrope. If tiff survives this week, she will indeed be displaying some of that Russo talent.

Da' isn't fooling Frank,and Frank isn't fooling da'. It will be very interesting to see who walks out the door first. I'd like it to be Da' simply to see her reaction. I expect to see the walls of the stage decorated with blood and dreadlocks.

I think Frank nailed it when he said that her drama got her evicted the first time,and that she was doing it again.

By the way, let's be nice to krissmiss this week, Corey is on the block.

07-18-16, 09:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Week #3 List"
After some contemplation perhaps thinking endgame "goat" may be a bit premature for Day 30, but I think Bridgette sees Frank as a perfect lightening rod in the House who will always be a bigger target than her. I know you disagree but I believe Bridgette knows exactly what she's doing keeping Frank close to her.

Vanessa's chief "skill" was being a lying emotional train wreck of a hypocrite that the mental midget HGs were all to happy to keep around thinking they would be able to dispose of her later or may watch her self-destruct...which ever came first. Is Paulie the only HG who watched last season?? So if Tiffany survives this week it will reconfirm the pathetic joke casting is to restock the House with equally brain deficient hamsters.

I'd like to see Da' out first too simply to confirm how feeble-minded it was to bring back a total loser who placed SIXTEENTH! Really?!

Krissmiss need not worry this week. As long as Tiffany is on the block, Corey should stay safe.

07-19-16, 03:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Week #3 List"
You may be right about Bridgette, but for the life of me, I've detected no sign that she has any idea about an end game strategy. She's a puppy dog wagging her tail and following at Frank's heels. That that could end up winning the game for her if the vote is between her and Frank is just blissful serendipity.

Even so, more power to her even though as a true game player it would cause Michel to gnash his teeth and declare this the worst season ever.

My candidates for worst seasons were tied between Rachel's win and Bogie's win, followed by one legged Eddie's win. The above scenario wouldn't even come close.

07-19-16, 04:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Week #3 List"
I rarely rate seasons anymore. Kind of pointless actually because so many are bad... The three you listed are in there but what about BB9 with Adam winning or BB15 with all its racism?

07-19-16, 07:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week #3 List"
I second Michel’s choice for BB15 as among the worst (if not THE worst.)

As much as I dislike returnees, I would not rank BB7 All-Stars all that bad. If you listed the 10 most hysterical moments in BB history, I’d say at least half of them would include Chilltown’s BBBBRING phone conversations in the DR. Classic Reality TV IMO. It finished up with arguably the most dominant F4 ever, although I would have much preferred a Janelle/Will F2 instead of Boogie and that skanky Ho he sat next to.

The problem with ranking BB seasons is it wasn’t until BB3 when the POV was introduced did you have a format comparable to what we have now. BB2 was ONLY HOH and BB1 was completely different.

07-19-16, 08:13 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Week #3 List"
For overall quality of the show, BB15 was the worst. Hands down.

For quality of the winners, I go with my list.

I understand the problem with comparing different formats, but I include BB1 simply because they put a handicapped guy on the show, and no one could bring themselves to vote him off. I actually can believe that it was unintentional on the part of the producers, but they gave him what was probably the biggest built in advantage in American BB history.

07-19-16, 08:36 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Week #3 List"
This is so long ago I barely remember the format but I do know the evictions came ONLY through phone votes from the viewers...no online voting was done.

I believe the HGs did nominate to put the players on the block. If memory serves me correct I think Eddie was on the block the last four weeks of the season but it was the viewers who couldn't bring themselves to evict the handicapped guy.

In any event it was skewed toward sympathy voting.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •