The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List BB17 #11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-07-15, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List BB17 #11"
It’s blatantly clear when the Lord blessed the twins in the looks department, He took a coffee break when it got to dishing out brains. When He came back He forgot where He left off and skipped over them.

VANESSA – Christmas came early for her when James bowed out in the DE HOH comp. And it was a gift that kept on giving when James tosses two goose eggs in the ensuing POV. Clearly in the best position so long as the Vanessa/Steve/Jmac alliance stays a secret—something the HGs have a hard time doing this season. Very smart telling Steve NOT to put up the twins and keeping the weakest link off the block because if that odd person wins POV their alliance is fractured. A bit too full of herself gloating over “talking Austin into throwing the comp.” Sorry Vanessa but he was planning to do that anyway...and in the end he didn’t throw it at all.

JOHNNY – As smart as it was for Vanessa telling Steve to keep inept Julia off the block, it was even more smart for Jmac to convince Steve to switch his primary target to Austin knowing Vanessa has ties to him. Vanessa’s not pulling anything over on John; he’s had a beat on her for a while now. Best moment of the week was his DR narrative on all the pathetic two-faced suck-ups to Steve when going up to see his HOH room. Best moment of the week prior was addressing the Chenbot as "Hey Lady" when casting his vote for eviction #1. A F2 with Steve should give him the win.

AUSTIN – I give him major props for putting his showmance on the backburner and understanding the real reason he’s in the House. Will that understanding carry over to the POV? If he does something stupid like throw the POV to Liz it would go down as the bonehead move of the season. Like Jmac, he’s got a read on Vanessa. During his one-on-one with Steve, the first question he asked was if Steve conversed with Vanessa beforehand. When Steve answered “yes” without any hesitation, that was all the confirmation Austin needed. I suppose it’s humbling and embarrassing a mountain of a man would want to eliminate lil’ ‘ole James because he’s feared in competitions, but to try to pass it off as a payback for Jace is about as lame as it gets. It goes without saying, he needs to win POV or he’s off to the Jury House.

STEVE – I should congratulate him on HOH...but it’s been more Vanessa’s and Jmac’s HOH than his. Even so, the wussy boy stays low in the rankings for puking in the sink. Hey Production...you Friggin’ SUCK! Although Vanessa would like to thank you for casting the likes of Steve and the twins this season. Steve needed little convincing when Jmac exposed Vanessa’s ties to Austin, so maybe BB may make a man out of Steve after all and he’ll remove the leash Vanessa has around his neck. But something’s telling me I doubt it.

LIZ/JULIA – I’ll rank them together because they share the same brain. “Sigmund & Freud” the famous tiger taming act in Vegas. I have to admit I was initially impressed with their memorization skills in the DE HOH...kind of like how Tom Cruise was impressed when Rain Man knew how many toothpicks fell on the floor. But as Charlie Babbit responded when Rain Man said a candy bar and a new sports car both cost $100...I guess NASA won’t be calling anytime soon. There’s no way I could be on BB because when Liz started having her meltdown at the nomination ceremony, I would have started laughing my a$$ off right in everyone’s face. It would be interesting if Julia somehow wins POV, but I’m not pinning my hopes on that.

EVICTED MEG – I don’t get her statement if she does not win POV I hope James does? Really? Actually if you don’t win POV you should be praying for James NOT to win so he gets evicted over you. Cute as a button...dumb as a doornail. There’ll be no Spenser or Victoria in this season’s F3, or a Sandra winner on Reality TV. I’m happy about that.

EVICTED) JAMES – He couldn’t have failed any more miserably in the DE HOH and POV comps. He shouldn’t of had his eggs in one basket—a basket labeled “Grandma Meg.” You must have an alignment with other HGs who perform well in comps as I noted last week. Even so, lasting past Day 70 was a good run for the Asian Country Boy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #11 michel2 09-07-15 1
 Sigmund says… kingfish 09-08-15 2
   RE: Sigmund says… michel2 09-08-15 3
       RE: Sigmund says… kingfish 09-08-15 4
           RE: Sigmund says… Aruba 09-08-15 5
               RE: Sigmund says… michel2 09-08-15 7
                   RE: Sigmund says… Aruba 09-08-15 8
                       RE: Sigmund says… michel2 09-09-15 11
                           RE: Sigmund says… Aruba 09-09-15 12
                               RE: Sigmund says… michel2 09-09-15 14
                                   RE: Sigmund says… Aruba 09-09-15 15
           RE: Sigmund says… michel2 09-08-15 6
               RE: Sigmund says… Aruba 09-08-15 9
                   RE: Sigmund says… michel2 09-09-15 10
                       RE: Sigmund says… Aruba 09-09-15 13
                           RE: Sigmund says… michel2 09-10-15 17
 "Trust me" said the spider to the f... kingfish 09-10-15 16
   RE: "Trust me" said the spider to t... michel2 09-10-15 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-07-15, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #11"
Instead of blaming a deity for slacking on the job, you should be concerned about an education system that produces many functioning idiots. It's so much better for the machine to have a lot of functioning idiots instead of cultured citizens...

As for production, you should thank them for providing us with such hilarious characters.

1- Vanessa: Are there any doubts left that she is playing a superior game? We just have to remember Steve's comment that the Austwins are idiots for keeping Jmac to realize the complexity and brilliance of her game. It was because Vanessa sold the Austwins on the dangers that James represented that they kept Johnny. She is in a trememdous position like she said: Once a member of the Austwins leave, she will be in the middle of two couples that are targeting each other and she can still choose which way to go. She will need to keep her poker face though because any complacency could alert the two pairs and rally them against her.

Vanessa is so much better than the other players that it's pointless to rate them. I'll just put them in order of entertainment value

Steve: After spending so much time with Vanessa, the simpleton is starting to learn the game and his comments about the idiotic Austwins made me chuckle. The fact that Austin even considered throwing a challenge proved the brilliance of keeping Julia over Meg. Later, the twins were rooting for Steve to beat Jmac. Stevan had them completely fooled. That would not have been possible if they had booted Julia.

Johnny Mac: His comments about the girls kissing the new HoH's ass were delightful. Yes, he is aware that Vanessa could be working with Austin but that isn't enough. She is the one with the options so he has to hope that she still has a place for him on her coattails.

Liz: Hearing about Sigmung Freud, the lion tamer, almost made me fall off my couch! Hearing her talking to her sister about Austin was another great TV moment. I still don't understand the universal reflex to rush under the covers when things don't go right. I'd be using the time to fight back instead of crawling into bed.

Julia: She really laid it on thick when she went up to see Steve's HoH room. I was almost expecting her to start a showmance with Steve just to avoid being on the block.

Austin : The bad kisser better hope that Liz still wants to be his girlfriend after this is all over because his reputation is taking huge hits week after week. Not only is he an idiot who doesn't understand Vanessa's motives but everyone watching knows that he is gross. It will be a hard road back to the real world for Judas.

Evicted - Meg: Aruba, you can count on me to explain the intricacies of the game. If Meg couldn't win veto then James winning it was indeed the second best option for her. If they both had lost veto, yes she would have been safe for one week but what could she have done without an ally? With James off the block, Meg knew that Vanessa would be in a pickle. From her point of view, Vanessa would have to nominate Johnny Mac and then SHE would have most likely been safe and still been able to rely on James. It's really not her fault for underestimating Vanessa's brilliance. Nominating Julia and keeping everyone in line to boot Meg was something that would have made Sun Tzu proud: Vanessa kept her opponents completely unbalanced.

Evicted - James: When Austin dedicated his vote to Jace, it showed us that James had been playing a dumb game from the start. A smart player would not want to be the first HoH and would certainly not use the backdoor on week one. Then again, a smart player would never tell everyone that deals mean nothing to him. But James' stupidity really came out during his interview with Julie: His strategy went in a completely opposite direction to his game. He wanted to "stay out of sight, out of mind" but he went around saying he wanted to make big moves. It is that dichotomy, I'd almost say schizophrenia, that killed him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18539 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-15, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sigmund says…"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-15 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

"Don’t even try to analyze Liz."

An observation the houseguests seem to miss after challenges is to check on who immediately disappears into a store room or back bedroom afterwards to let their guard down and hoot and holler about who won or lost? I understand that they are all caught up in their own emotions and little celebrations or disappointments, but it would pay to take a moment to account for the activities of the other houseguests and who they immediately go off with.

Vanessa – everyone knows her game and she is at least a secondary target of everyone, but as long as whoever is HoH is one of her hand puppets, she will continue to cruise. Had James (as Aruba correctly observed) and/or Meg stayed her chances would have been lower. But she successfully hypnotized Steve who clucked like a chicken and managed to get them eliminated. Now she’s good to go unless John wakes up in the upstairs bedroom and snaps out of his trance. Or, if a twin goes this week, a few brain cells might snap to life in the other twin who might target her. Even then she could probably talk her way out of trouble. But at a stage in the game where everybody should be very nervous, she is in a remarkably good position. She’s a Svengali.

A major defect in her thinking is her obsessive desire to not get blood on her hands. When/if she pleads her case before the jury, the high points in her brief will be the moves she has made and the blood she has on her hands. She has a pretty good claim to having made big moves and of having had a hand in most of the evictions, so this isn’t a big defect. Still, why would she worry about bloody hands now?

John – The way things are shaping up, it seems to be a battle of subterfuge between him and Vanessa. Both are pretending to be working together, and both have a secret desire to get the other out. Clandestinely. It’s difficult to say who would win if the F2 was between them. I’d put my money on John based on Michel’s observation that juries often pick who they like rather than who ever played the best game, but that isn’t an inviolable rule, they do make reluctant picks of those who displayed the most skill and who had the most blood on their hands, so Vanessa might pull it off.

Steve – I’m bumping him up in the order because he finally did what he should have done before, engineer an Austwin boot and help ensure that the alliance that would be more likely to not target him, and in which he was not the lowest rung, became the dominant alliance. He screwed up before, but things have fallen his way and fate has given him a second chance.

Maybe he’s only pretended to be a Bozoid, and maybe is actually a master manipulator with a crystal ball? OK, having said that, and upon rereading it, I realize how ridiculous that sounds, and he could not have predicted with certainty that things would fall his way, but he deserves a top spot this week for that one set of moves, and for (maybe) finally waking up.

I hope that he becomes a force in the game moving forward (at the moment I’m straining to keep a straight face).

Julia – Julia’s advantage is that she is likely to survive a little longer because she is perceived as slightly more inept than her sister or Austin. And is slightly less likely to be voting in unison with Austin than Liz would be. If she survives and her sister goes, she and Austin will still be allied out of desperation, but with maybe a few more cracks in that alliance than Liz and Austin would have had.

BTW, if you want a text book example of a backhanded compliment, reference the first line in the preceding paragraph.

Austin – Surprisingly (to me) he seems willing to sacrifice his showmances to ensure his own survival. Which shows he may be smarter than Shelli, Clay, and countless other houseguests. That’s another example of a backhanded compliment because it only means that he has more snap than a trout.

I was amused when he claimed to want to throw a comp. (again) and (again) backed out of doing so. Which shows me that he's trying to portray himself to the TV audience (of all the houseguests, he seems to be the most conscious of the TV audience) as being capable of deep strategic thinking. IOW, he's playing a role for the TV cameras and those gullible enough to buy what he's selling.

Liz – Sorry girl, I don’t have a thing to say in a complimentary way about you. Best I have is that as a testosterone fueled male, I could have watched you and Julia making nauseating small talk in the backyard hammock all day. That you all were bashing Austin was icing, but that you were bashing the amount of fluid involved in his kissing, well that’s when the mute button came in handy.

For a moment I was about to ‘Steve”.

But I kept watching.

James Played a decent game, but I agree, his weakness was putting all his eggs into one alliance basket, and not being willing to adapt from week to week. He did well however, and played an entertaining game. I think his jury vote will probably be pretty predictable, as will Meg’s.

Meg – Sorry to see her go, she provided positive vibes in the house. She was just too passive and not proactive. So she found herself up against James, and for some unfathomable reason the “more inept” deciding factor wasn’t used, and the decision went against her.

Also, I may have branded her with the mark of Cain when I put her in first place a couple of weeks ago. Sorry about that, but she was not likely to survive anyway.

One observation I would make is that the twins will be mortified when they watch this season at home. All the guests will be somewhat embarrassed, of course, but the twins especially so.

a little misplaced gift from Fooner's way back machine

09-08-15, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sigmund says…"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-15 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

>An observation the houseguests seem to
>miss after challenges is to
>check on who immediately disappears
>into a store room or
>back bedroom afterwards to let
>their guard down and hoot
>and holler about who won
>or lost?

The players often openly cheer for their favorites during challenges so, like you, I don't understand their poor observations skills. The only explanation I can find is that too much is going on at the same time for them while we get the camera to focus on those details.

Way back, the Kucha Kids were asked why they didn't notice that Ogawhore hated Scerri, why they didn't realize it when they saw Colby throw a bucket of water at her. Their answer was that they never noticed it, that they thought the three women were running the tribe together.

>Vanessa ...Had
>James (as Aruba correctly observed)
>and/or Meg stayed her chances
>would have been lower.

I said the same

>A major defect in her thinking
>is her obsessive desire to
>not get blood on her
>hands. When/if she pleads her
>case before the jury, the
>high points in her brief
>will be the moves she
>has made and the blood
>she has on her hands.
>She has a pretty good
>claim to having made big
>moves and of having had
>a hand in most of
>the evictions, so this isn’t
>a big defect. Still, why
>would she worry about bloody
>hands now?

LIke you, that is my biggest worry for Vanessa. If she tries to be like Coach and say she played honorably, she will be destroyed by the jury. If she takes Todd's approach and say she had to make those moves to advance her game then she should win.

>John ... It’s
>difficult to say who would
>win if the F2 was
>between them. I’d put my
>money on John based on
>Michel’s observation that juries often
>pick who they like rather
>than who ever played the
>best game, but that isn’t
>an inviolable rule, they do
>make reluctant picks of those
>who displayed the most skill
>and who had the most
>blood on their hands, so
>Vanessa might pull it off.

The rule applies to all the juries we have seen. Neither John or Vanessa are hated by the majority of jurors but each can easily become despised if they don't own their game. I exposed Vanessa's potential downfall. As for John, he'd have to admit he was extremely lucky to make it to the end. If he tries to go with the "I made the best moves I could" approach, he will turn the jury against him.

>Steve
>Maybe he’s only pretended to be
>a Bozoid, and maybe is
>actually a master manipulator with
>a crystal ball?

Like I said before, a crystal ball wasn't necessary to see that Liz and Austin could have won that HoH competition. He just had to look at the odds...

>Julia – Julia’s advantage is
>that she is likely to
>survive a little longer because
>she is perceived as slightly
>more inept than her sister
>or Austin.

At some point, you have to eliminate the surplus goats or they will take each other to the end.

09-08-15, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sigmund says…"
Sorry. I kinda thought that maybe you had also made the James claim, but I was sure Aruba had also said that, so I went what I remembered for sure. Congrats for that.

Here we go again, but I feel that you continue to miss a vital point in regard to certainties and "could of"s. I agree that all he had to do was look at the odds, and the odds always favor a certainty over 'could be', or 'might happen'.

"Like I said before, a crystal ball wasn't necessary to see that Liz and Austin could have won that HoH competition. He just had to look at the odds..."

He would have needed that crystal ball to predict that things would turn out as the did to give him a second chance. Without an eye in the future 'could have' was the best odds he had by going the way he went. Alternatively, he has a dead certain cinch, a 100% odds certainty, that eliminating Julia would have weakened the alliance in which he was last ranked, and strengthened the alliance in which he was not so ranked.

It did turn out OK for him, though. Even without the crystal ball, but he had to rely on chance for this outcome. But he would now be in an even better position if Julia was no longer around, this week he would have the luxury of putting Vanessa up with whichever twin was left and Austin, one being a Veto replacement if he needed it. And everybody's worst nightmare, Vanessa might be on the homebound train.

09-08-15, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sigmund says…"
A lot of valid points made all around.

There’s much to be said for owning up to your game, but no one…and I say NO ONE owned up to his game more than Dan in BB14 only to get smoked by a bitter jury who gave the win to Ian.

I agree a F2 with John and Vanessa would be intriguing. Although I think the jurors will already have made up their minds BEFORE the opening statements and Q&A session for the F2 on Finale Night. Jackie, Becky, James and Meg would be certain Jmac votes. Austin, Liz and Julie would be certain votes for Vanessa. Shelli and Steve could go either way. As intriguing as it would be, I doubt it happens because if Vanessa, Johnny and Steve make the F3 either Vanessa or Jmac would take Steve with them to the Finals.

Michel, you can focus on your home-spun intricacies, but you can count on me to explain the certainty that she survives another week if James remains on the block. James winning POV after Meg was out isn’t her second best option. In Meg’s situation her primary option is to survive another week which she would have done had James lost. The game could change and anything could have happened to put the target on another HG especially if you’re the Spencer or Victoria of the season.

Kingfish, I’m with you on James. Most forget it was as much Jason who wanted to backdoor a HG perceived as a physical threat, i.e. Jace. What’s really dumb isn’t so much winning the first HOH as much as the stupid dual-HOH and BOB crap. I pray this will be the last season with that twist.

It’s hysterical terms like “dichotomy” and “schizophrenia” are used for James, when Austin “dedicates” his vote to Jace, yet Austin himself votes out…JACE in week one!?

09-08-15, 08:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Sigmund says…"
Dan may have owned his game in BB14 but that season was a sham. Production made it certain that he and the other coaches would have immunity for several weeks. Their label as Coaches even got them to learn all about their future rivals' plans. Talk about an unfair advantage!! Dan played just a bit more than half a season and the jurors made the right decision, rewarding one of their own, one that deserved it.

As for Meg, the game may have changed in her favor but you can't deny that her game would have been much better with James still around. Look, Kingfish is still convinced that it would have been better to evict Julia over Meg so I think that proves she had valid reasons to think that James winning veto could have worked well for her.

09-08-15, 09:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sigmund says…"
I have no gripe with Ian winning BB14. Yet this "unfair advantage" put MONSTER targets on ALL the coaches who became players. For Dan to navigate that minefield for over half a season was nothing short of masterful and a clear case of the best player in BB history outplaying all the newbies...even Ian.

Of course I will deny Meg's game would have been better with James winning POV because no way James and Meg are advancing to the next week. It was going to be either/or with James the primary target. Keeping the primary target on the block ensures her another week.

09-09-15, 04:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Sigmund says…"
Yes, Dan navigated that minefield better than Janelle, Mike and Britney, none of which are particularly known for their strategic acumen. Big deal. I've always said that Dan was smart so I wasn't surprised to see him outlasting those three and newbies are usually no match for returning players. Still, the jury was right to deny him another first place check because he had an unfiar advantage.

As for Meg and James; see below.

09-09-15, 07:02 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Sigmund says…"
I was not necessarily comparing Dan to the other three returnees.

Janelle was asked back because she was appropriately dubbed as the best player never to win, yet I agree that she can’t hold a candle to Dan as far as playing a complete game. She even stated at the Finale it would be a “travesty” if Dan did not win.

Britney is a very attractive girl and her class clown demeanor adds entertainment value to a season, but as a coach she’s a bona fide joke. I could have thought of about two dozen other former HGs who were more “coach” material.

Although Mike is the kind of guy most people (including this poster) would love to be in a room with for five minutes just to smack around without any risk of legal repercussions, the guy could play. Ian was fortunate to have him as a coach walking into the House as a pristine example of a fish out of water.

Actually Mike did NOT want to come back as a player and wanted to continue coaching. The REAL sham of that season was allowing all the coaches to be players even if ONE returnee wanted. It should have been the other way around...if even one did not want to then they would have to continue as coaches.

But Mike’s mentoring notwithstanding, Ian did come a long way to play an excellent endgame and take the win.

09-09-15, 07:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Sigmund says…"
Then why did you say that Ian only won because of a bitter jury?

If you truly believe that the 4 entered the house without wanting to play then I have ocean front property to sell you in Manitoba...

I know only Janelle said she wanted to play but the others had to know they would be playing so they wanted to appear disinterested. That vote was totally fake.

09-09-15, 07:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Sigmund says…"
Ian played an excellent endgame to get to the F2 and ultimately took the win when bitter jurors refused to vote for Dan.

At the time the four had to vote it was stated that the Coach of the season winner would walk away with $100K. I wouldn't doubt Mike felt more confident being able to win that prize as opposed to knowing he'd have to overcome a huge target as the All-Stars Champion to win the 500K.

09-08-15, 08:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Sigmund says…"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-15 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

No need to apologize for the James thing. I just didn't want Aruba getting all the credit!

(Yes, it's a petty rivalry but it's become a tradition! It started in a winner's ranking thread after season 12 of Survivor. I came out and said that Sandra wasn't the worst winner as Aruba claimed while Brian wasn't the best like Iltarion claimed. That got them both riled...8 years ago!)

"But he would now be in an even better position if Julia was no longer around..."

Now that's a new spin on things for someone that wants to deal in certainties.

I can assure you with 100% certainty that Steve would have been on the block during the DE in place of James if he had evicted Julia. How can you dismiss that outcome? Liz would have been fuming at him, making him her number one target.

Julia wouldn't have been there to win veto but Liz and Austin both had better scores than Steve and Jmac so the nominations would have stayed the same. Steve could very well be in the jury house right now.

And I certainly don't get why you think Steve would nominate Vanessa since he is very likely thinking he'd be golden sitting next to her at F2.

09-08-15, 09:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Sigmund says…"
No doubt Liz would have been fumed if Julia and the Austwins got blindsided, but I wouldn't be 100% certain Steve and Jmac go up on the block during DE giving James AND Meg a free ride to next week.

I'm not saying it couldn't have happened, but that would be a clear example of cutting off one's nose to spite their face.

09-09-15, 04:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Sigmund says…"
If you think that Liz would have reacted with enough poise to analyze the situation and come to the realization that it would be better to nominate James and Meg then you simply haven't been watching Liz.

Even if I'm wrong and Liz would have remained calm, I have to question your ability to strategize. Personally, I don't see how nominating James and Meg would be good for Liz's game. James and Meg would have been targeting Vanessa while Steve and JMac's vote against Julia would have clearly shown Liz that they were gunning for the Austwins. It seems that Vanessa's powers of persuasion are even better than I thought since she has worked her magic on you!

09-09-15, 07:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Sigmund says…"
What you’re saying is a good possibility and I would not have been surprised if Liz reacted in that manner…there’s just no way I agree with “100%” certainty. Although DE moves quickly there's still some time for alliances to collaborate. We've all been watching Liz...we've been watching her with Austin.

James was perceived as a competition threat so taking out a threat would be good for the remaining Sixth Sense players in Liz’s mind. Sure James and Meg would have targeted Vanessa, but at the DE time Liz is thinking Vanessa is still with the Sixth Sense.

Sorry to disappoint you but a raunchy filthy potty mouth who is the biggest lying sack of sh!t in the House is completely incapable of working any magic on me. But on a couple of simple-minded Barbie Dolls and a 22-year old Minion…piece of cake.

09-10-15, 05:18 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Sigmund says…"

>Sorry to disappoint you but a
>raunchy filthy potty mouth who
>is the biggest lying sack
>of sh!t in the House
>is completely incapable of working
>any magic on me.

Yet you have Vanessa on top of your love list. How do you balance such a dichotomy?!

For me, it's simple: Vanessa could be the best player we've ever seen. She still has work to do but the way she handled the twins AND Austin after the veto competition was truly remarkable.

09-10-15, 08:40 AM (EST)
16. ""Trust me" said the spider to the fly."
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-15 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

Vanessa is fascinating, first she harpoons the Austwins at the Veto challenge, then she convinces Liz that it's Austin's fault while snitching on a conversation that is several weeks old.

She hypnotizes by filling the air with verbiage, and doesn't allow a slower witted person time to think. She got Julia and Liz in succession. Yeah, she's a poker player.

Julia, Julia, Julia. Thy art the dumbest wench to emergeth from thy mother's womb. You better marry a rich man.

Add to this the (Vanessa engineered) angst of Liz and the anger of Austin, and you have a perfectly delightful episode.

Not even ruined by Sloppy Kisser and Miss Moron making up.

Thanks to Steve for all of this, first the Liz and Austin nomination, then for the Liz vs. Julia nomination. What fun. And congrats to him for finally waking up and taking advantage of a second chance to bust up the alliance that posed the biggest threat to him. Although I think if one were to look between his legs you'd find girl parts.

09-10-15, 05:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: "Trust me" said the spider to the fly."
Vanessa's most fascinating accomplishment was in dealing with Austin. I was trying to figure out what I'd tell him to get him back in the fold and she made the best argument I ever heard: First she put him on the defensive by saying that his idea of throwing the challenge to Julia was a big betrayal since Vanessa could have gone on the block herself. Next she smoothed things over by reminding him that HE wanted to break up the twins.

The game theory expert was simply masterful.

PS. I would have told Austin that I was trying to light a fire in his belly when I got Julia to choose him. I have to admit it may not have worked as well even if that is exactly what happened. Her attack first, defend later approach is much better, much more complete.

PPS. When Jessie appeared, I thought the episode was going down the drain but then he made Austin jealous so, for once, I didn't hate seeing BB's muscular mascot. I do have to ask though: Do they bring him back as a joke or does he really have fans?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •