The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List #3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-16-14, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List #3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-14 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

It's been a banner year for the "Men in Blue" on Reality TV. First Tony owned that last Survivor season culminating in the Jury getting it right for a deserving win. Can Derrick follow? He's certainly done his part thus far to state his case.

1) DERRICK - Whereas Donny might be a sentimental choice, Derrick deserves the win hands down. This dude has as many alliances as Frankie has Utube followers and he STILL comes out smelling like a rose. If he can maintain that Teflon coating for the rest of this season he could be untouchable en route to a 500K+ payday.

2) DONNY - Dodged a bullet this week. Sadly continues in a long line of being the casualty of the greatest divide in Reality TV--AGE. Seems like he'll need to win a major competition every week to get a spot in the Finals. It's a long shot at best, but even so (with Frankie's self destruct) the 25K Fan Fav prize should now be his to lose.

How far of a drop off do we have now? What's the distance between the summit of Mt. Everest and the lowest point in the Mariana Trench???

3) CALEB - Still Beast Mode Jacka$$ in my mind, but showed some flashes of gameplay. Fared well in competitions...well at least the ones he's tried. His grade school math tutoring in the Detonator classroom evicting Jocasta made good game sense and he was instrumental in forcing Christine's hand to pick Nicole as a replacement nom. Far cry from Dan or Dr. Will status but more game than some of the other bozos in the House have shown.

4) CODY - To have never been nominated this far into the season with the co-HOH twist deserves some props. His sissy-boy tendencies have been well documented on my lists, but now add--Zach Efron?! Will someone PLEEEEASE put some testosterone in this boy's slop?

5) FRANKIE - To use a Poker analogy, Frankie was sitting at the table with a high stack only to overplay his hand and watch his chips dwindle. He then compounded his problems by desperately chasing his losses, i.e. revealing his "secret." I guess those poor kids in Africa will need to find another place for their education.

6) VICTORIA - This biggest game gainer in all this power shifting and alliance shuffling may be none other than--Victoria. A classic case of allowing the pathetically inept to hang around for a while. If she can keep her mouth shut and her eyes dry, she may be able to punch her Golden Ticket to the F4. But then again, that's probably too much to ask from Victoria.

7) CHRISTINE - She chooses to be the only girl in a guy's alliance. HMMMM, that's a recipe for success. *snort* The best she could hope for is to win enough key competitions to earn a seat in the Finals. After all, didn't that "winning" strategy work so well for GinaMarie last season? What a dingus!!!

8) ZACH - If you took all the descriptive phrases in the Grinch song from the Christmas classic and multiplied it by 10...you'd have Zach. The way he hysterically cried and carried on in the DR over Frankie even made Cody appear macho.

EVICTED

JOCASTA - As a game player she was a monumental waste of space and lucky to be even sitting on the Jury. I guess one of the nine keys in the turnstile on Finale Night to crown the champion will be turned by the "Hand of God."

HAYDEN - Always feel a little bad for the victim of a double eviction. If there is a silver lining for Hayden he has to be considered the odds on favorite to win his way back into the House.

NICOLE - My previous assessment from my last list deserves repeating..."Cute as a button; gullible as an infomercial customer. In keeping with that infomercial theme, maybe that knife Christine took out of her back was a "Ginsu."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •