The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Officially opening up the Big Brother Bashing season for 2014."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 17398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-14, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Officially opening up the Big Brother Bashing season for 2014."
Bash away, Bash away, Bash away all.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Officially opening up the Big B... jbug 06-20-14 1
 Here we go again. Estee 06-21-14 2
   RE: Here we go again. snidget 06-22-14 3
       RE: Here we go again. kingfish 06-23-14 4
           RE: Here we go again. Estee 06-23-14 6
               RE: Here we go again. suzzee 06-25-14 10
       RE: Here we go again. Estee 06-23-14 5
   RE: Here we go again. Colonel Zoiderg 06-23-14 7
       RE: Here we go again. Estee 06-25-14 8
 More casting incest. Estee 06-25-14 9
   RE: More casting incest. suzzee 06-25-14 11
 Dear Jocasta, Estee 06-27-14 12
   RE: Dear Jocasta, Colonel Zoiderg 06-27-14 13
   RE: Dear Jocasta, kingfish 06-27-14 14
       RE: Dear Jocasta, suzzee 06-27-14 15
       RE: Dear Jocasta, Estee 06-27-14 16
       RE: Dear Jocasta, Colonel Zoiderg 06-30-14 18
 RE: Officially opening up the Big B... Aruba 06-29-14 17
   Like! suzzee 07-02-14 19
       RE: Like! Aruba 07-03-14 20
 The spelling bee that almost stumpe... kingfish 07-03-14 21
 RE: Officially opening up the Big B... kingfish 07-14-14 22
 Rerun No. umpteen kingfish 07-18-14 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16930 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-14, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Officially opening up the Big Brother Bashing season for 2014."
Like The Bachelor and Bachelorette, BB is one of my guilty pleasures.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 56879 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-14, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Here we go again."
Caleb had a few words to say after the President's reelection. They have since been removed from Instagram -- but not before people got a good look at them, and after his sibling tried to defend him through saying that all the complainers were probably just Democrats in the first place.

I'm quoting this exactly.

"insain_physique @lockehart12 you believe in murder? You agree with fags? I guess so but I don't agree with murdering A innocent baby which he clearly doesn't mind. Nothin has changed in these last four years. You know it. Your just a democrat that wants that Muslim monkey in office. I'm done with you, your dismissed
insain_physique @lockehart12 also if you could see straight and wasn't color blind the map if the US is completely red, thank god he only gets 4 more years. You and the other democrats will wish you never voted for him soon. Good job."

*covers eyes*

I now believe Grodner actually has orgasms over this.

snidget 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-22-14, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Here we go again."
I mean at this point it is hard to argue she isn't deliberately recruiting for this.

I mean I know there is a lot more of this out there than I really want to believe (I know I'm cute when I'm in denial) but given the social media out there, etc, how do they not know this is what they are auditioning?

I mean I do understand you want personalities that are going to conflict for the dramaz, but do they think the only conflict there can be is between bigots and the minorities?

06-23-14, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Here we go again."
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-14 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

I think you have to give Grodner points for promoting diversity. This year, the BBBB (Big Brother Bigot Bozoid) is a male.

With that in mind, I wonder if she put out recruitment feelers for Phil Robertson. I hate to mention it, actually, because it would probably be a ratings bonanza for BB.

06-23-14, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Here we go again."
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-14 AT 10:51 AM (EST)

The rats are cheap: getting the personal-and-only author of the Bible would be too far outside their budget.

However, they did cast his physical youthened clone.

That's not a joke.

Meet Donny Thompson, Hamster and Shameless Audience Segment Grab.

suzzee 5444 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-14, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Here we go again."
Did Fidel find the fountain of youth?

I should be watched....closely.

06-23-14, 10:48 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Here we go again."
I think what we're seeing is Grodner's version of learning from experience. Any publicity is good publicity? Then to her, Aryan was one of the greatest things which ever happened to the series, and it's in her best interests to repeat it.

There's just one issue with that concept.

*preemptive click*

Between Caleb and the Bible-bashers, I'm out. Preseason. Period. I'll track the madness through the usual sources, but no one's getting my ratings point.

Incidentally, if she really wanted more conflict between bigots and those they hate, she could really benefit from a few less Caucasians in the house. But since Caleb seems to regard Democracs as a separate, inferior, and insane species...

Colonel Zoiderg 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-23-14, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Here we go again."
I'm not going to judge Caleb completely, but he is on my hate radar same as Aaryn last season. I've gone into previous seasons prepared to hate someone - Amy from BB3 comes to mind - but ended up either not hating them or, in Amy's case, just feeling sorry for them.

Caleb? Dunno. Dan claimed to be a hardcore Republican who hated liberals, and it was merely a ploy; he's just an odd fellow. Caleb also may have changed his mind or have been blatantly trolling. Anything is possible.

06-25-14, 10:05 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Here we go again."
It's quacking like a duck.

One down.

06-25-14, 10:06 AM (EST)
9. "More casting incest."
PAolo knows GinaMarie. Yes, Grodner is exactly this stupid.

Multiple contestants have been scavenged from the TAR and Survivor reject piles. This includes Mr. Grande.

06-25-14, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More casting incest."
Is that why the BB theme is banjo music?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

06-27-14, 11:42 AM (EST)
12. "Dear Jocasta,"
If you stop mentioning its existence three times per sentence, your deity will not forget you are there.

06-27-14, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dear Jocasta,"
What do you expect for the woman named after a literary character who married her own son?

She's Jameka 2.0, except more Jesusified and with a damn bow tie. If I have to listen to her all season, my head may explode. My wife even thinks she's obnoxious and she's a fervent believer. You can imagine how I feel as an open agnostic.

06-27-14, 04:18 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Dear Jocasta,"
So, after openly praying (out loud - in front of the camera, I guess to convince the audience that she is just so righteous, more so than any other person in the house) to the Lord and/or Jesus for help winning HOH, and claiming that that will be her advantage, she loses?

Wait, does that mean Jesus likes Caleb better than her?

Just exactly how far off of the straight and narrow did she go to PO Jesus that badly? Inquiring minds want to know.

06-27-14, 04:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Dear Jocasta,"
Apparently someone else must have had a more pressing problem and she got shuffled back to customer service.

06-27-14, 04:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Dear Jocasta,"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-14 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

This was actually more of a live feed non-spoiler reference: she led a prayer for the cage where 'God' represented about one-third of the words.

06-30-14, 03:45 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Dear Jocasta,"
Her only alliance in the game is with God. Lemme check the cast list...nope, God isn't there. Sorry about your luck, Jocasta.

Aruba 2002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-29-14, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Officially opening up the Big Brother Bashing season for 2014."
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-14 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

OK, time to weigh-in by initially bashing this season's houseguests based on their casting bios, first two episodes and info posted on these boards:

FRANKIE - He informs us on his bio he was almost killed by a spider. If the spider succeeded what would the 175,000 losers who subscribe to his Utube do??? In this current bad economic state I didn't think there were that many people with all that disposable income to throw away?

HAYDEN - What he is most afraid of is "not living up to the other people's expectations." Fear not, Hayden...I don't think we are really expecting much from a pedicab driver.

JOCASTA - A minister who believes God will bring her to the end and make her 500K richer. Do you read the current events? You think the Lord will put those on the self to devote His attention on who will win a silly Reality Show?? Let's hope He's attending to those issues and doesn't see you "swearing on the Bible to win" as you stated you would.

JOEY - It's heartwarming she claims to have "traveled to San Juan to help terminally ill with end of life care." But as her listed profession as "makeup artist" how qualified could she really be??? At least these poor souls may look good in their final hours.

NICOLE - She announces to America she pees in her pants when she gets excited. She also wants to have a showance with a HG who resembles former winner Ian. Well there's no HGs who resemble Ian this season so I suppose Production can send back the Depends undergarment.

PAOLA - Her ambition is to be the "worlds best female DJ." I have no problem with setting goals as long as you're able to reach them...so what's the measuring stick here? Is there a worldwide competition held annually to crown the "world's best DJ?" If so, is there a female division???

VICTORIA - WOW!!! She can take pictures without any "formal training." The accomplishments of these HGs cease to amaze me! And she intends to live at home until she gets married. Translation: I'll sponge off my parents until I can find a big fat W-2 to jump all over.

ZACH - His best friend is his 10-year old brother. Well that explains his maturity level.

AMBER - She lists her greatest accomplishment as "going a whole year without sex." Nuff said.

CALEB - The bigotry posted on this thread cites his personal issues. But as for the game, I have no problem putting out your optimum effort and giving 100%--but to brag about it and flaunt it??? What a dumba$$$. C'Ya later...

CHRISTINE - In her bio she states she threw a surprise birthday party for a homeless man in the park. I guess it doesn't take much to get inside her circle of friendship.

DONNY - He states his claim to fame is being a HS Janitor. He also states his greatest accomplishment is buying his house with cash. When you put these two together I wonder if that included the refrigerator the box came in?

CODY - Never met him; don't know him...but he's the cousin of a girl on my niece's softball team. So I wanted to give him some slack until I read in his bio, "chick flicks are his guilty pleasure." YIKES! Dude needs to man up!

From what I've seen/read thus far I have nothing definitive to bash Derrick, Brittany, and Devin. But not to worry fellow posters...the season just started!

07-02-14, 04:23 PM (EST)
19. "Like!"
Nice thrashing of Victoria, I thought the same thing.

Devin on paper seemed a good bet, Devin in the house is a longshot.

I like Christine and I thought Joey might do well but...

Will America's Team picks be the end for the "lucky" recipients?

Aruba 2002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-03-14, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Like!"
Derrick is my early on favorite by a wide margin.

I like Hayden solely for entertainment value, but not to win.

Christine is great for DR confessionals.

My list was posted before Sunday night. After watching the last two episodes there's plenty to bash about Devin's gameplay. The guy is all over the place like fertilizer. A recipe for disaster.

I'm liking the new twist with the two HOHs both nominating two HGs for the "battle of the block." I realize champions for the weak and inept will cry "foul" but it's an equalizer to the cowardly backdooring tactic used to anti-Darwin a threat out of the game. At least with the "battle of the block" the inept has a chance to put out 100% and save themselves. Not the same opportunity for a HG backdoored without being able to participate in the POV competition.

07-03-14, 09:52 AM (EST)
21. "The spelling bee that almost stumped the BB brainpool."
Only two of these Einsteins were able to spell a word. Any word. They didn’t even get “The”, or “A”. But on the whole, I think Grodner was lucky that they managed to get two words, I mean, they came close to stumping this crowd. I wonder what plan B was in case everyone tied for last. Who looked cooler in pastel?

Most of them could have just looked at their ink and got a word or two. If they had used literate tattoo artists, that is. Not always a given, that.

But the groundskeeper (yes, that’s who he actually is), correctly spells a word and takes home the POV.

I guess that high school diploma wasn’t as much of an advantage as Caleb thought it would be. At least he went farther than Jethro Bodine, although they both do "cyphering" on their fingers.

And Paola apparently spells by just throwing letters together and having faith that words will just form. (She was going for "calculus". Really Pow Pow? You were going for calculus? That’s what you were going for?)

I think I want in on a cash game of Scrabble with them.

That was amusing, though, and irrationally Pow Pow is my new favorite.

07-14-14, 09:50 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Officially opening up the Big Brother Bashing season for 2014."
Well, so far no liquor.

Which means that the Grodner plan (<witch laugh, folding hands> - "hee hee hee") is on the tracks and probably on schedule. No need for plan B yet.

Or that the prospect of the manic persona of a liquored up Devin on a rampage even scares the rats.

07-18-14, 09:18 AM (EST)
23. "Rerun No. umpteen"
Another exciting day in the world of the unexpected.

Beginning: Devin is targeted by everyone in the house.

Middle: Talking, talking;

"Maybe Devin has reformed?"

“Maybe we hate Caleb more?”

“Caleb is mad because I'm stealing the girl who won't give him the time of day.”

“I distrust Caleb more than I distrust Devin.”

“I hate Caleb too because he's a beast.:

"I hate him because he's straight."

“I hate him because he doesn't talk to me.”

“Let’s evict Caleb instead of Devin, we can wait until next week to get Devin.”

(Note: No one fears Caleb’s intellect. Not even Grodner's DR hypnotist can get them to say that).

(The house)”So, we're agreed, we vote Caleb out instead of Devin? Yes, Yes, Yes, resounding YES!”

End: The vote is 11:0 to eliminate Devin.

Expect the usual.

Next week -

Beginning: Caleb will be targeted by everyone.

Ditto. Ditto Ditto.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •