The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Typical Aryan."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-13, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Typical Aryan."
I was going to suggest that we say our goodbyes by talking about her in the same racist false stereotypes she loved to use for everyone else.

And then during last night's exit interview, she did it about herself. Spoiling all the fun.

Bitch.

By the way, Aryan, you are in fact being called out by a half-breed. Darn that open-access Internet!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Typical Aryan. suzzee 09-02-13 1
 RE: Typical Aryan. Colonel Zoidberg 09-03-13 2
   RE: Typical Aryan. Aruba 09-03-13 3
       RE: Typical Aryan. Snidget 09-03-13 4
 Aryan's mother attempts to speak. Estee 09-03-13 5
   RE: Aryan's mother attempts to spea... tribephyl 09-03-13 6
       RE: Aryan's mother attempts to spea... Colonel Zoidberg 09-03-13 7
       RE: Aryan's mother attempts to spea... Snidget 09-04-13 8
 RE: Typical Aryan. Belle Book 09-08-13 9
 RE: Typical Aryan. kingfish 09-13-13 10
 RE: Typical Aryan. Estee 09-20-13 11
   RE: Typical Aryan. kingfish 09-20-13 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4984 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-02-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Typical Aryan."
If we insult her and nobody hears, would we still just be joking?

Before the finale, Texas is going to turn the lights out and sneak off to Canada.

Aaryn didn't know she was on the real internet, she thought it was the Texas I'm Kidding internet.

So you wanted to be famous Aaryn, how's that working for ya.

The phrase "I was just kidding," becomes the new "Wazzuuuup."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3648 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-03-13, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Typical Aryan."
Hearing her booed on the way out was worth listening to her crap for the season to date. That plus the Chenbot making her sweat? Awesome.

Either Aaryn is a racist or she's a clueless moron. Or she's both. Either way, not someone I would bring home to Mother...y'know, if I wasn't already married and actually, y'know, liked my mother. But I digress.

However, even separating the racist, homophobic, bullying behavior from Aaryn's gameplay, let's establish this much: She was supremely lucky. The first HOH she won, Jeremy helped her. A lot. The time after that? She won at frigging roulette. A monkey could win at roulette. After that? It was a quickie HOH competition. I'll give her the POV in that same episode and the next HOH, but for someone who won a lot, she hasn't really "won" much.

And as for her accomplishments as HOH...during her first reign, she accomplished nothing and Elissa's nominee went home. After winning at roulette? She got Howard out - when everyone else pressed her to do it. The quickie HOH? She got out Judd, who 1. Was backdoored under pressure, and 2. Has since re-entered. Also, her last HOH? She did Amanda's dirty work. She wanted to get someone else out, but she was too afraid of Amanda.

So not only is Aaryn a racist/clueless moron/both, she's completely spineless and an overrated competitor who had outlived her shelf life when she was evicted. As such, one cannot even respect her gameplay the way one can with Ginamarie.

Aaryn, in conclusion, please do the world a favor and just go away.

Aruba 1899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-03-13, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Typical Aryan."
Very true Colonel.

I'm SOOOO glad someone else was able to analyze her competition wins to show how tainted her scorecard was. I have said on numerous occasions on these Boards, you can't always look at the "tally sheet" to rate a player.

Yes, Jeremy was clearly the "MVP" in her first HOH "win." All Aryan had to do is make sure she didn't muck it up.

That Roulette wheel was a travesty...a complete crapshoot. I'd be OK if they had that for a luxury competition...but not for HOH!

And let's not forget her last HOH "win" she tried to throw it to Amanda. BOTH McCrea and Aryan tried, but Amanda was too pathetic to even take advantage of their gift. So I wouldn't even give her that "win."

Actually, not one, not two, but THREE times (by my count) a competition was trying to be thrown and because the cast is SOOOO pathetic, the attempts to throw the competition were unsuccessful!!!

First was McCrea's "win" in the first POV winning with the word--"delivery"???? LMAO

Second was the Have-Not Competition when Howard tried desperately to throw it so his teammates would be on slop. But McCrea with his weak spaghetti arms failed to take advantage.

And the third was the last HOH Aryan "won" mentioned above.

Another "banner" job by the hapless casting crew...how sad...how pathetic!

Snidget 43961 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-13, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Typical Aryan."
I think every season there is a fair number of wins (especially first 2/3 of the show HOH) that is more about who failed at throwing the competition than who was actually good at that particular competition.

Sure occasionally someone wins an HOH more because they needed a safe week or really really really want revenge than they failed at failing, but I still say more often than not their desire to win is helped by the fact no one else wants the win.

It is really hard to be sure you win either HOH or Veto every single week and all a lot of wins get you (especially if any other hamster is actually trying) is an early to mid jury boot.

I'd like to see more of the competitions where the bottom two have a punishment. Maybe make the first two to four (depending on hamsters) that screw up the HOH are always have nots and the first person out of the veto gets an additional punishment. If they need an extra competition each week so much then have it for rewards/luxuries for those that were the top 50% of the HOH competition.

It is what some of the performance based shows ended up doing. Too many people spend too many rounds just trying to be safe. To get people to actually try hard until the cast to lose are out they have to give enough of an incentive that the target you get for winning is compensated for.

09-03-13, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Aryan's mother attempts to speak."
I say 'attempts' because the LA Times site is giving me one of the stupidest error messages I've ever seen.

"The page cannot be loaded because you are currently offline."

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77252125/

Good luck.

tribephyl 9785 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-13, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Aryan's mother attempts to speak."
I found another...
(I think they just moved it)
Aaryn Gries' mom apologizes for 'Big Brother' slurs

But the most surprising things are left below...
Gries attended her senior prom with an African American man, "one of her closest friends through high school," Owens wrote.
"Aaryn's first true love was Cuban American, and she has cousins of Japanese descent who she truly loves," she added. "She has never discriminated against anyone for their sexual orientation whether within our family or not. Aaryn truly loves all people equally."
She added that Gries, who is from San Angelo, Texas, recently sponsored a little girl in the Philippines through the Save the Children program.

Colonel Zoidberg 3648 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-13, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Aryan's mother attempts to speak."
Even if we eliminate "racist" from her rap sheet, we still have "gutless," "overrated," "clueless moron," "bully," and "past the expiration date." Besides, if a person truly is not a racist, other people will be able to tell.

Snidget 43961 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-13, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Aryan's mother attempts to speak."
And this from page two of the article

Owens wrote that she is confident Gries will "continue to own her mistakes and apologize emphatically to the people she has hurt. I am also confident that Aaryn will learn from any mistakes she has made and use this experience to grow and heal."

continue, huh, continue? CONTINUE!

What of anything has her daughter said or done that indicates she ever started?

Maybe they have a different definition of "own".

Belle Book 3560 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-13, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Typical Aryan."
Fare thee well, thou self-deluded, racist, clueless witch.

kingfish 16187 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-13, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Typical Aryan."
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-13 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

At least, in her jail jury house confession, she dropped the "if I said it". She still sticks to the "It's not who I am" claim. Which, since it originally came from her, is preposterous, unless the can somehow prove that her mouth which uttered the slurs isn’t hers, and that the brain which formed the thoughts aren’t hers either.

You just know that in her mind, behind that apologetic façade, she is inwardly blaming the ni----s, rice eaters, and qu---s for the mess she's in. If she doesn't mention the injuns, rag heads, Jews and the beaners, it's just because she forgot.

Everyone knows it all them dam yankee's fault.

09-20-13, 08:17 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Typical Aryan."
'It doesn't matter that my agency fired me because now six better ones are recruiting!'

Well, based on the visual evidence, you kind of had to figure most of modeling was being run by White Power.

kingfish 16187 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Typical Aryan."
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-13 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

I'm interested in how those interviews go.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •