The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-13, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
Let's look into the future and consider some of the more nightmarish possibilities available in the current hamster pool.

(I'm not going to go into all of them. That's your job. Besides, there's only so much of this anyone can take in one shot.)

McCrae Vs. Amanda

Oh dear gawds. I'm not spoiling anything from the live feeds by telling you she's basically informed him that should she go out first and find out he's restarted with any other female in the cage, she has vowed to pop out of Pandora's Box and hurt him very much. And at this point in the broadcast show, he seems to be seriously wondering if he can escape without gnawing his own legs off.

So imagine if he sits next to her in the finals and tries to tie her to railroad tracks. Nah, I was just using her as the lightning rod to keep the action away from me and I got some funtime out of it: ain't I clever? He wouldn't live long enough to cash the check or reach the door. Loudest -- and bloodiest -- F2 ever.

Aryan Vs. GinaMarie

"Blonde racist over here!"

"Blonde racist over here!"

"I can't listen to myself!"

"I can't listen to myself or read!"

"My winnings will go to plastic surgery and White Power!"

"Mine will go to plastic surgery, Pretty Power, creating my very own pageant where I always win, and building a special basement dungeon for my Nick!"

"I'm unemployed now and need the money!"

"Really? Me too!"

"And since most of you are lesser beings, you must do what I say!"

"That was my line!"

"Bitch!"

"Slut!"

"Have you seen your roots, Two-Tone?"

"You're going to see yours after I rip them off your scalp!"

...actually, make the above second-bloodiest.

Spencer vs. Aryan

"I openly believe in the inherent worth of Nazi medical experiments."

"Really? Well, I was secretly anagrammed for the people who created them. Top that!"

Andy vs. GinaMarie

Presenting the first-ever F2 where no contestant ever finishes a sentence. They will talk over each other. They will interrupted in mid-syllable. They may smother each other with pillows. The world will probably never know.

Judd vs... nevermind.

So much for laughs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Tw... kingfish 08-09-13 1
 RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Tw... michel 08-09-13 2
   RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Tw... kingfish 08-09-13 3
       RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Tw... michel 08-10-13 6
 RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Tw... Aruba 08-10-13 4
   RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Tw... michel 08-10-13 5
       RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Tw... Aruba 08-10-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
The hint from Chen that we might have a booted hamster return isn't the reassurance that one might hope for. Although it might be comedic to watch the next round of Candice vs GM.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
Any combination of Spencer, Aaryn, Jessie, GM and Elissa would be horrible.

Jessie vs GM would be particularly bad. Jessie's the Natalie Tenerelli of this bunch while GM is a dumber version of Abi-Maria.

The worst though would be Spencer vs GinaMarie. That one I wouldn't even watch.

Any combination of Helen, Andy, McCrae and Amanda would make a good F2.

PS. McCrae and Amanda would be hilarious.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
the worst IMO would be if Aryan made it to F2. Or GM.

08-10-13, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
Of course Aaryn is atrocious as a person but, IMO, Spencer and GM are much worse.

Aaryn has played a good game: 3 HOHs and a veto win plus finding a way from being next-out-the-door to having a chance to go all the way is impressive.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-10-13, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
For me the worst F2 scenario would be a pair who would bomb and be sitting disasters when trying to handle the Jury's Q&A session in the Finale.

Using that criteria I will revert to my post in the "Name Your Goat" thread and go with my #1 & #2 choices: Jessie and GM.

I could see these two girls having diarrhea and stupidity of the tongue which would make it painful to watch. Quite frankly, they would make Amanda Kimmel (with her performances in Survivor FTCs) sound like a Secretary of the State!

I agree with Michel that Spencer vs. GM would be unwatchable, but think Spencer would be able to handle himself well in the Q&A format.

Now if I was CBS Production (of course that would only happen if I had a lobotomy and they removed 80% of my brain) I would be praying for a McCrea vs. Amanda F2...that could be a ratings bonanza.

08-10-13, 12:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
The thing about Spencer is from reading what the live feedsters reported. The guy is disgusting.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-10-13, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
I don't like Spencer and would not want him to make the Finals. But all I'm saying is I think he would be able to handle himself during the scrutiny of the Q&A session with the Jury. Out of the remaining HGs the only one who would do better is Helen.

There's NO way anyone will want to carry Spencer to the F2. The only way he gets there is if he goes on a competition run and is able to win at least one comp every week. As doubtful as that will be, if he's able to do that, despite how disgusting he is that would be impressive.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •