The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is CBS done with the Hantz clan yet?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-12, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is CBS done with the Hantz clan yet?"
And if they aren't, what is it going to take?

Really scared to see the next TAR cast right now.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A cage in the Oslo zoo kingfish 07-23-12 1
 Redneck Island suzzee 07-23-12 2
 RE: Is CBS done with the Hantz clan... Snidget 07-23-12 3
 Attention whore heard from. Estee 07-23-12 4
   RE: Attention whore heard from. kingfish 07-23-12 5
 (Ratings) Death by Hantz. Estee 07-23-12 6
   RE: (Ratings) Death by Hantz. Round Robin 07-24-12 7
       RE: (Ratings) Death by Hantz. annielynne42 07-26-12 9
 Third verse, same as the first... Colonel Zoidberg 07-25-12 8
 The cell door slams. Estee 07-26-12 10
   RE: The cell door slams. suzzee 07-26-12 11
       RE: The cell door slams. Estee 07-26-12 12
           Tsk Tsk... kingfish 07-27-12 14
   RE: The cell door slams. Snidget 07-26-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-12, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "A cage in the Oslo zoo"
Hey, you asked. That's my vote.

I wouldn't even mind if CBS had 24hr web cams on them, and maybe broadcast them on the O channel. And I would really not mind if the visitors were allowed to poke sharp sticks at them.

Something tells me that they'd be as happy there as anywhere.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-23-12, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Redneck Island"
It's not on CBS though. It should count.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-12, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is CBS done with the Hantz clan yet?"
No they are not done.

It will take one of two things.

1. A Hantz murders the casting person. Especially if somehow they can do it live on a TV show.

2. The entire cast quits. And it may take until the second cast quits en masse.

07-23-12, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Attention whore heard from."
RussHell tweeted Endemol and demanded to be put in the game in Willie's place. Endemol had their yearly moment of sanity and replied that no one gets to enter the game after seeing other player's DR sessions.

Next up: they sue.

07-23-12, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Attention whore heard from."
I would have enjoyed seeing Russell try his windmill boxing technique against a real person.

Like watching Curly from the Three Stooges with a week old beard.

07-23-12, 04:49 PM (EST)
6. "(Ratings) Death by Hantz."
Sunday night's number for the 18-49 demographic: 1.9.

So it's possible that the viewership isn't really into this.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-24-12, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: (Ratings) Death by Hantz."
Lots of competition for eyeballs on Sunday night too. The Bachelorette finale, Rangers vs. Angels baseball, etc. And I don't think it's just Willie, the cast in general is pretty sh1tty. And the coaches format sucks. To save the show maybe they need to do a season with normal people next year. BB casts suck worse than Survivor casts and we all know it.

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-12, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: (Ratings) Death by Hantz."
>Lots of competition for eyeballs on
>Sunday night too. The Bachelorette
>finale, Rangers vs. Angels baseball,
>etc. And I don't think
>it's just Willie, the cast
>in general is pretty sh1tty.
>And the coaches format sucks.
>To save the show maybe
>they need to do a
>season with normal people next
>year. BB casts suck worse
>than Survivor casts and we
>all know it.

I agree! It would be nice to see a show with normal people & quit bringing back "HAS BEENS" like that nasty Mike Boogie! Oh, I'd like to punch that nasty face of his. Put a black wig on him, a black dress, a witches hat, & give him a broom. He doesn't need any theatrical makeup! He's already uglier then the Wicked Witch of the West & far more wicked!!!! Baaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm right in that witches nose!!!!!!!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-25-12, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Third verse, same as the first..."
...a little bit louder and a whole lot worse.

Russell at least tried. The man was passionate about winning the game. He fought like hell. He just lacked the social skills to do it.

Brandon did one thing right and spent 36 days colossally screwing up. And never shutting hte eff up.

Willie started out by revealing he was Russell's brother, and it got worse from there. I don't remember the last time I saw someone hit rock bottom and continue to dig until reaching the Earth's core. Even Chima stopped at property destruction.

07-26-12, 03:23 PM (EST)
10. "The cell door slams."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/big-brother-willie-hantz-arrested-on-suspicion-of-drunk-driving-13689.php

*applauds*

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-26-12, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The cell door slams."
I wonder if he's on slop?
I wonder if he's eating Fruit Loops?
I wonder if he's doing anything he wants to?
I wonder if he's getting his very own Hantztat?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

07-26-12, 05:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The cell door slams."
I wonder who was stupid enough to post his bail money: he's out. Jokers had a picture of him walking near a bondsman's shop. If he signed over his credibility, that's three cents...

Want to talk about stupid? He posted this on the Internet before heading to Arrestville: ""Lafayette downtown at bootleggers tonight. Walk up with your dukes up and I'll headbutt you for free." So the streak is intact: there has never been a Hantz who was capable of learning from experience.

As you might guess, there's been a lot of 'Free Willie' on Twitter and the like, but the best comment might have come from WildJazie:

"Well, he at least has a shot of getting in front of a jury."

07-27-12, 09:53 AM (EST)
14. "Tsk Tsk..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-12 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

And after all those free T-Shirt plugs he gave Lafayette La, they throw him in jail.

If any of the arresting officers were BB fans, hopefully they found him to be resisting arrest and dealt with him accordingly.

Usually I dread reading again how Southern Louisiana cops deal on a personal level with miscreants. This time I would applaud. I know it's wrong, but this time it's Willie, and I can't help but feel that it's actually right.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-12, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The cell door slams."

If it's wrong to happy dance,

Pour milk on my fruit loops and call me wrong.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •