The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WORST SEASON"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sneaker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-11, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneaker Click to send private message to sneaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WORST SEASON"
THIS IS THE WORST SEASON IN BIG BROTHER HISTORY!!!! SO DISAPPOINTED THAT I EVEN WATCHED IT. WAS HOPEING RACHEL WOULD BE OUT FIRST DAY AND SHE WON. I HAVENT MISSED A SEASON EVER AND THIS HAD TO BE THE WORST!!! PLUS DANI SHOULD HAVE WON FAN FAV MONEY! JEFF...ITS A GAME AND YOU SUCK AT IT!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 worst season tribephyl 09-15-11 1
 RE: WORST SEASON TWoman 09-15-11 2
 RE: WORST SEASON Estee 09-15-11 3
   RE: WORST SEASON Toban 09-15-11 4
       RE: WORST SEASON suzzee 09-15-11 5
 RE: WORST SEASON kingfish 09-15-11 6
   RE: WORST SEASON Estee 09-15-11 7
       RE: WORST SEASON Hoobie 09-15-11 8
           RE: WORST SEASON Estee 09-15-11 9
               RE: WORST SEASON kingfish 09-15-11 10
                   RE: WORST SEASON Estee 09-15-11 11
                       RE: WORST SEASON kingfish 09-16-11 12
                           RE: WORST SEASON suzzee 09-16-11 13
                           RE: WORST SEASON tribephyl 09-16-11 14
                               RE: WORST SEASON Estee 09-16-11 15
   RE: WORST SEASON zazzy 09-19-11 16
       RE: WORST SEASON jbug 09-19-11 17
           RE: WORST SEASON zazzy 09-19-11 19
 RE: WORST SEASON zazzy 09-19-11 18
   RE: WORST SEASON michel 09-19-11 20
       RE: WORST SEASON zazzy 09-20-11 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-11, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "worst season"
yup.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TWoman 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-11, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TWoman Click to send private message to TWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WORST SEASON"
Double yup

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-11, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WORST SEASON"

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-11, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WORST SEASON"
BAHAHAHAHAHA. Loves it.

As much as Rachel is a hot mess, she still deserved to win it. I would rank her in the top half of BB winners. (And this is coming from a huge Daniele fan.)

I heartily agree though that Jeff winning fan fave was a major annoyance.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-15-11, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WORST SEASON"
Jeff? meh

OH NO!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-11, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WORST SEASON"
I disagree that this was the worst season, or even that it was a bad season.

But it certainly was a weird season. I've never seen anyone get the BB rehabilitation that Rachel received. And very few who need it more in real life.

Jeff winning America's choice was fair, I thought, although I was sure Jordan was a lock for it. So far I haven't seen sufficient basis for the homophobic rumors to give them any credence.

There are also very few finalists who deserved to be in the final two less than Porsche. What a total vacuum she occupies.

And please, to whom it may concern, no more Jeff, no more Jordan, no more Rachel, no more Brendon, no more Evil Dick, no more Dani...no more boomerangs. Please.

And easy on the Caps...they hurt the eyes.

09-15-11, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WORST SEASON"
So far I haven't seen sufficient basis for the homophobic rumors to give them any credence.

Now that the season's over and all unaired live feeds incidents are no longer spoiler material, would you like a link to Jeff's no-gay-teachers rant?

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-11, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WORST SEASON"
Yes, please

09-15-11, 02:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: WORST SEASON"
YouTube pulled the video -- one of the few BB exerts where someone went legal force to get it down -- but it doesn't stop other people from keeping track of events.

(Warning: not even remotely PG-13. Approach your own risk.)

Partial transcript:

http://tinyurl.com/674cwrh

Footage:

http://tinyurl.com/6l7mrcs

BTW, Jeff's post-ouster excuse for this was that we were all taking it the wrong way and he was actually saying you couldn't send a real child to a fictional school. Because, y'know, most of us are on the Xavier Institute waiting list as a just-in-case.

09-15-11, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WORST SEASON"
Thanks. I had wondered. The reference to Dumbledore being gay had me puzzled too, I always thought he and Maggie Smith's character had a few nudge nudge wink wink moments.

Unfortunately what with the years of scandal and the decades (actually, centuries) before the scandals broke out of gay Catholic Priest abusing children in Catholic schools, there are certain to be many people with the opinion that gay men shouldn't be entrusted with a child's education.

I will however officially recognise that Jeff's homophobe-ism is real and that Jordan should have gotten the money. That is if small-town-in the-South's-bible-belt Jordan doesn't also have those views. Please do not let this process of elimination result in me having to back Kalia. Cause then I just have to tell them to burn the cash.

09-15-11, 03:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: WORST SEASON"
In her first season, Jordan was guilty of a few (or more than a few) casually-delivered slurs: I think they were at least partially of the 'that's so gay' variety, possibly on up. If she did the same thing during her return, no one really mentioned it. Allow a small chance that she grew up -- but if so, Jeff never matched her.

And there's nothing wrong with supporting Kalia's suit just this once -- her trying to fight back against Jeff during this segment is arguably her finest moment in the cage. Out of a possible selection of one.

09-16-11, 08:35 AM (EST)
12. "RE: WORST SEASON"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-11 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

So, we're saying that Jordan has had a little homophobe in her? On occasion?

Or not? Maybe that's why Jeff is mean?

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-16-11, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WORST SEASON"
Or not? Maybe that's why Jeff is mean?

Bingo

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-11, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WORST SEASON"
He's just jellus.
Cause even Dumbledore got a little sump'nsomethin'.

09-16-11, 03:03 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WORST SEASON"
From everything we were told, Gridelwald was kinda hot.

And from everything else, Albus went into a celibacy tailspin for quite a few years after.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-19-11, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: WORST SEASON"
Once again, Jeff has a gay cousin. The gay cousin tweeted when this incident happened that Jeff is not a anti-gay and has always been supportive of him.

BTW, I read on Jokers that when they did the backyard interviews after the finale, Jeff apologized for his comments.

As for why Jeff is popular, I don't agree with all things Jeff and do see the bully side to him. From an entertainment standpoint, though, he lights up a room with his personality and dimples. Just sayin'.

The main show was not the same once he got booted to the jury house--they had to be sure to give good jury house footage to keep him on the show.

I thought Jordan would win the AF, though, going out at 4th and the vote for AF coming right during that show. Didn't Britney win it last year in 4th?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-11, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WORST SEASON"
i agree about Jeff. He provided entertainment.
Rachel provided entertainment too - but....
the crying jags sorta took something away for me.

These shows are about entertainment.
not about who is nice to whom.
Not about who is the best person.
Not about who has the biggest boobies.
It's Entertainment!

09-19-11, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: WORST SEASON"
LOL, I was writing the same thing in the post below when you were posting yours ^^. I called it mindless entertainment...and imo it was mindless, it was entertaining and it did occupy my mind this summer.

09-19-11, 01:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: WORST SEASON"
Totally disagree this was the worst season. This season was the mindless entertainment I expected it to be. I did not watch much other tv this summer and this filled in for all the reruns.

I've watched BB since season one. I could not stand season 9 and stopped watching it. So, imo, that goes down as the worst. And there were some other seasons that got boring, like the year Maggie won....so this season is probably in the top half of seasons for me. Season 2 will always be the best ... so far!

In this season we almost had a D.ick rerun and then avoided that train wreck by his early exit.

Dani was a bore except for her backstab move that she made too early.

Brenchel was a train wreck from their soap opera dramas but Rachel alone was game worthy.

Jejo make for good tv.

Shelly tried to pull a female Dr. Will but miscalculated her big move. Dani, too, miscalculated her big move. I think these women were bored!

Kalia was an interesting player, even if she talked non stop at times on the feeds.

Adam became more likeable as the game went on and then he reverted to early Adam in the finale. What was that?

Porsche was boring. Cassi was catty. Dom, Lawon, and Keith were all half baked as players.

If they had not brought back the vets this might have been the worst season! Looking at the vets, they were the ones who were in the best shape and most ready to be challenged by BB. It shows me how hard it is to cast these shows.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-11, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WORST SEASON"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-11 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

In my mind, there are many things that made this a terrible season. Of those, the main ones were the absence of funny players. Jordan was the only one that made me laugh but she was mostly funny because she wasn't trying. The comedy factor decreased immeasurably when Dyck left the game. For something mindless to entertain me, it must make me laugh. If it doesn't, it's a waste.

The second biggest factor was the blatant production interference, especially with Porsche's Pandora's box. Going that far to save Jordan and Rachel was an abomination. It destroyed any pretense of a game.

I'd add the golden key which put 4 people out of action for a month but that is covered by production interference. The idea for the keys came to protect the vets.

09-20-11, 03:21 PM (EST)
21. "RE: WORST SEASON"
Name a season when production's "invisible" hand wasn't helping guide things for ratings...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •