The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"entitlement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

axbridge 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-11, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail axbridge Click to send private message to axbridge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"entitlement"
I don't know what it is with some of these players (veterans) and their anger at the game being played. They are incensed that someone other than themselves is actually PLAYING. How DARE anyone do that!!! No one is supposed to make moves to remove strong players except them. No one is supposed to have any game play except them. It's all getting so tired. I am sick of drag queen lookalike Rachel as well as Jeff and Jordan getting angry and trying to muscle their will on everyone else. Someone please remind them that the other players are there to win, not to give the competition to their favorite veteran-of-the-day. These people make me sick.

PS Didn't Rachel tell us last season that she was a Vegas showgirl? I didn't know they did LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS in Vegas.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: entitlement Round Robin 08-08-11 1
   RE: entitlement Belle Book 08-08-11 2
       RE: entitlement axbridge 08-08-11 3
           RE: entitlement Belle Book 08-08-11 4
               RE: entitlement Round Robin 08-09-11 5
               RE: entitlement axbridge 08-09-11 6
                   RE: entitlement Belle Book 08-09-11 10
           RE: entitlement Colonel Zoidberg 08-09-11 7
               RE: entitlement michel 08-09-11 8
                   RE: entitlement Colonel Zoidberg 08-09-11 9
                       RE: entitlement Snidget 08-09-11 11
                       RE: entitlement michel 08-09-11 12
 RE: entitlement earthlinkbab 08-24-11 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-08-11, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: entitlement"
Jordan isn't so bad, but Jeff is a complete @$$hole, Brendon is a complete p#$$y-whipped @$$hole, and Rachel is a mental case. If she's unemployable, THATS why. People see her total instability and utter lack of emotional control on TV and don't want to expose their other employees or their customers to such a wackjob. Who knows what she might do?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-08-11, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: entitlement"
I think Jeff is a good guy for the most part, but he has bad moments. Jordan's (mostly) a total sweetheart. The others I totally agree with!

08-08-11, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail axbridge Click to send private message to axbridge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: entitlement"
I thought Jeff was a good guy too - until that ridiculous rant he went on with Kalia about gay people having no business being teachers. He just proved that he is a judgmental redneck who is way off base. I don't know how anyone could get to adulthood and think something so ridiculous.

08-08-11, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: entitlement"
Unfortunately, that is one of the "bad moments" I mentioned earlier. Jeff certainly proved that he was a homophobe. Still, he's great compared to Brendon, let alone Rachel!

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-09-11, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: entitlement"
Great my @ss. Jeff's whole attitude in the house has been "Hooray for me and f#@! you!". He puts on that Mr. Nice Guy act, but it's utter bull$hit. He's one of the most two faced phonies in the history of BB, and he's lucky Jordan is so damn dumb because a smart girl would easily see through his phony baloney bull$hit and ship his @ss back to Chi-town where the hell he belongs.

08-09-11, 09:40 AM (EST)
6. "RE: entitlement"
Sorry, I just can't see using the word "great" regarding Jeff unless it's used before the words "big jerk". I wouldn't be accepting of someone saying that black people shouldn't be teachers or fat people shouldn't be teachers. This is also unacceptable and totally discounts his "greatness". It just shows him for the fool he is.

08-09-11, 07:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: entitlement"
I said that if you compare Jeff to Brendon or Rachel, he's great. If you compare him to Daniele ... they're probably about equal. If you compare him to Jordan ... not so much. And in his season, there were probably others who were better than he was. It's just that I see others as worse than him this season -- including Shelly (though she seems to be a lot like Maggie from Season 6), Cassi (who's sadly gone and who I hope returns) and even Dominic.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-11, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: entitlement"
Someone please update me - was I missing something; was this only shown on the Live Feeds? The part about him saying gay folks have no business being teachers...never caught that. Just checking if it's Live Feed stuff or I need to pay better attention.

That said, Jeff's strategy seems to be getting inside other people's heads, which makes him a strategic bully. Obviously, it's also not working.

Jordan? I'd say she won her season, but beating Natalie is like beating Fred Phelps in a vote for who should be President.

Rachel is a walking meltdown. Rachel is the Na'Onka of Big Brother.

Brendon is capable of thinking for himself; his problem is that he voluntarily melds his brain with Rachel's. By himself, Brendon is a fine player. In a season sans Rachel, he's a threat. With Rachel, he has nothing.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-11, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: entitlement"
Live feed. SEEBS gives him a squeeky clean image but there was a discussion about the revelation that Harry Potter's Dumbledore was gay and Jeff found that bad, that gay people shouldn't teach young kids.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-11, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: entitlement"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-11 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

I seem to recall Jeff and Jordan saying, when they got eliminated from TAR, that they shouldn't procreate.

After that comment, I'd be happy to take donations to get Jeff a vasectomy.

Not just for the homophobic part.

The fact that he's that effing stupid can never be fixed.

EDIT: Calling someone stupid and not being able to spell "stupid" is a bad thing.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-11, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: entitlement"
Never fails that the one typo in a post will happen in the worst possible word.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-11, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: entitlement"
"...get Jeff a vasectomy...he...can never be fixed"

Was this intended? Intentional or not, the connection made me laugh!

earthlinkbab 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-11, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail earthlinkbab Click to send private message to earthlinkbab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: entitlement"
And no one feels more entitled than Danielle.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •