The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Regulators - FAIL"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-11, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Regulators - FAIL"
Let's see...the membership of this alliance we call the Regulators was, if I recall correctly: Keith, Cassi, Lawon, and Dominic.

As I recall, last season, four players rode a secret alliance with side partnerships all the way to the bank, with the Brigade occupying the top three spots and the fourth member jettisoned because he was too damn annoying.

This season, the first non-"urgent persona matter"-related casualty? A "Regulator" who wouldn't shut the eff up. The second? A "Regulator" who pissed off Rachel. Say what you will about Rachel - I can think of more than one Big Brother casualty who went packing just for the crime of angering her. Left in the house? Dominic, who's on half the house's crap list, and Lawon, who probably will go far because he's offended no one and his partner is mostly a rumor right now.

My prediction for this abomination of an alliance? One juror (Lawon) and no finalists. Dominic goes back home to his overbearing mother. (Sidenote: I think I wrote Dominic into Big Brother before de Mol cast him. Too bad I haven't had time to write the rest of his story arc.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Regulators - FAIL tribephyl 07-24-11 1
 RE: The Regulators - FAIL Belle Book 07-24-11 2
 RE: The Regulators - FAIL michel 07-24-11 3
 RE: The Regulators - FAIL Estee 07-25-11 4
 RE: The Regulators - FAIL suzzee 07-26-11 5
   RE: The Regulators - FAIL vince3 07-26-11 6
       RE: The Regulators - FAIL Belle Book 07-26-11 7
           RE: The Regulators - FAIL Round Robin 07-27-11 9
               RE: The Regulators - FAIL Belle Book 07-31-11 11
       RE: The Regulators - FAIL michel 07-26-11 8
 And another one's gone, and another... Colonel Zoidberg 07-31-11 10
 BUMP. Colonel Zoidberg 08-14-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-11, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
Well actually, if you think about it from a biological sense, their 'disposal' has been pretty regular.
Appears to be a $hitty strategy, either way.
Shoulda called themselves The Fiberators. The Prune Juicys? The Bran Mafia? The Excrementors?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-11, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
There's a chance Cassi might return if America gets a chance to vote a player back in. If Cassi, Dominic and Keith are the ones that'll be voted back in, I'm voting for Cassi. In which case we could have two jurors at least from the Regulators!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-11, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
The Regulators are the worst alliance in BB but how do you match them up with some Survivor alliances like the Mallrats, the Bowheads and the 4 Horsemen?

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-11, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
And now Dominic's on the block again.

I'm really curious to see if they can go four-for-four.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-26-11, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
EPIC FAIL. Someone forgot that there had to be at least ONE with a brain.

OH NO!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
Some of them had brains... they just refused to use them properly...

The idea had merit, but the execution was severely lacking... and alienating the partners of those that weren't on the block didn't help... Keith's attacks on Kalia for (at the time) allegedly playing both sides basically turned both Kalia and Shelly against them.

Cassi's problem was that she upset the applecart by giving death stares to Rachel. Dominic's continuing problem is that his attempted moves vs. the Boomerangs weren't as subtle as they could've been, and that is his potential doom... even with Daniele potentially helping him.

07-26-11, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
Yeah, Keith really screwed up his whole allliance and Dominic and even Cassi didn't help their cause any.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-27-11, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-11 AT 04:16 AM (EST)

Well what the eff was Cassi supposed to do, kiss that aggravating crybaby b1tch's @$$? My head would explode if I did that.

07-31-11, 07:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-11 AT 07:05 PM (EST)

Unfortunately, that's probably what she should've done. Though I agree -- that's much easier said than done. I don't know if I could've done it, so I can't blame her too much for her failure there.

The problem is that the Veterans were the ones in power. The only way the Regulators could've survived is if they stayed undercover -- which would've been a lot harder to do after the Brigade, try not to annoy the other newbies or form side alliances with the Veterans. Keith annoyed the other newbies, and that's why he left. Cassi failed to form a side alliance with Jeff & Jordan in time and was viewed as too attached to Dominic -- that was her real problem, although the fact that she couldn't pretend to be nice to Rachel didn't help her cause any. And although Dominic formed a side alliance with Daniele, she tried too hard to backdoor Jeff & Jordan, thus getting him out!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Regulators - FAIL"
I'd say that their biggest failure was forgetting that they need power. An alliance without power is simply a target.

07-31-11, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "And another one's gone, and another one's gone..."
...and suddenly, the alliance is now known as the Regulator.

08-14-11, 10:03 AM (EST)
12. "BUMP."
Let's applaud the Regulators for their performance on this season of Big Brother.

And let's just say in my above prediction, I actually gave them too MUCH credit.

I present to you...the Regulators today!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •