The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shelley"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

axbridge 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-11, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail axbridge Click to send private message to axbridge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shelley"
"I have to go take a leak."

"If she was dying of thirst in the desert, I wouldn't ##### in her mouth."

I have heard Shelley make both of these statements. Women do NOT make statements like that. I'm just sayin'.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shelley Round Robin 08-18-11 1
   RE: Shelley axbridge 08-18-11 2
       RE: Shelley Round Robin 08-19-11 4
 RE: Shelley zazzy 08-18-11 3
   RE: Shelley suzzee 08-19-11 5
 RE: Shelley kingfish 08-19-11 6
 RE: Shelley zazzy 08-19-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-11, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shelley"
Well, what do you expect out of a woman who lies through her teeth then pulls that indignant bull$hit when anybody calls her on it? She lies like hell, and they busted her plain as day on the CBS show tonight. She ain't gonna like it when she watches the DVD's and sees how obvious her lying is on CBS.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

axbridge 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-11, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail axbridge Click to send private message to axbridge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shelley"
You are right about the lies. If her lips are moving, she is telling a lie. And her statement about "the moral high road" almost made me puke. Bet she is going to be really proud to sit and watch this with her daughter and her husband.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-19-11, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shelley"
They interviewed her daughter and husband on the Thursday show, and her daughter understands it's a game but says she ought to quit lying so much.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-18-11, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shelley"
Shelly works in the outdoor industry (think hunting/fishing etc.) and I get the impression she does not work with many other women. So she's picked up the phrases from those guys she's around all the time, like take a leak, but it did give me pause.

Many times in business I've been one of the few women in the meeting/room/team/division and found myself saying once in awhile in a joking manner "I have to see a man about a horse" when I needed to go to the facilities. It's what the guys say to each other all the time.

I do draw the line at talking about kids and the pool...something guys say all the time but I have never heard a woman refer to it that way.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-19-11, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shelley"
At least she hasn't gone to drain the lizard. Yet.

LOL @ kids & the pool, it took me a minute.

OH NO!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-11, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shelley"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-11 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

What? That's actually pretty tame.

Not a Shelly fan, but there's nothing wrong with a woman using popular if slightly scatological phrases. We should be well past the "Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice" artificiality for women, IMO.

Doesn't bother me a bit. In fact I'd get a kick out of it if she were to say that she needed to "Bleed the Lizard". For some reason, the imagery of that seems funny to me. Maybe because she kinds looks like a lizard (smoking is not her face's friend).

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-19-11, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Shelley"
I am reminded of Sue's speech in the first Survivor F2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBSMBfoMVHk

...at least 2:15 in... but the whole thing is worth watching. GO Sue!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •