The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-09, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
*smiles sweetly*

You're whiny. Whenever you're faced with any degree of crisis, your first response is to look for someone who can deal with it for you and the second is retreating into a corner and complaining about how cosmically unfair the universe is to be picking on such a perfect specimen as yourself. Which at least makes for an accurate observation, because you are a specimen: something as slimy and spineless as yourself is generally kept in jars.

You seem to have no personality beyond your flamboyant stereotype, which you have fully embraced to the point where no actual individual traits will be allowed to escape. You say things to people which should get your nose broken and expect to get away with them because of that stereotype -- but if anyone was ever actually offended in your presence, you'd be the first to cry discrimination. You're using weakness as a weapon because it's the only one you've got: strength, intelligence, and charisma certainly aren't on your list.

Oh, and I'm sure you're going to claim I'm just saying this out of homophobia, but there might be a few other people who'll understand if I don't accept a judgment call regarding a given female body type when it comes from someone who's attracted to men. Fifty thousand of you dominating the fashion industry and insisting we have no right to exist because we don't fit their ideal of feminity: e.g. no female traits whatsoever, and now I have to listen to your rantings three times a week with you cheerfully expecting no kind of payback whatsoever because that would be the trigger for another discrimination cry? I don't think so. I think I will very happily discriminate against you at every turn and there will be nothing you can do about it, because fair's fair and you started it.

Got beaten up a lot in high school, did you? I'm starting to think you earned quite a bit of it. If it turns out not be over just yet, I may laugh. In fact, I may sell tickets and place some ropes just to get the line organized.

You'll be sure to know me when we meet. I'm the person holding Ticket #1.

But on the bright side? Scum like you may just be what we need to finally get organized.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... mhdallas 07-10-09 1
   RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... Estee 07-10-09 2
   RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... Aruba 07-12-09 3
       RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... Snidget 07-12-09 4
 RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... Estee 07-24-09 5
   RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... Belle Book 07-24-09 6
       RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... Estee 07-25-09 7
   RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... Aruba 07-25-09 8
 RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... newsomewayne 08-14-09 9
 As it turns out: Estee 09-02-09 10
   RE: As it turns out: Jubilayhee 09-03-09 11
       RE: As it turns out: Estee 09-04-09 12
           RE: As it turns out: kingfish 09-04-09 13
               RE: As it turns out: newsomewayne 09-04-09 15
 RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of t... kingfish 09-04-09 14
 The perfect fate. Estee 09-16-09 16
   RE: The perfect fate. samboohoo 09-16-09 17
       RE: The perfect fate. Estee 09-16-09 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-09, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
Where in the world did all that come from? Was I missing something last night? Frankly, I didn't think Kevin was on air long enough for all those opinions to be formed of him already.

Personally, I like Kevin - I think he's funny and, God knows, this boring house full of jocks and jokes could use someone with a sense of humor and a little personality. (I also like Casey and the blond with the tattoos).

And, frankly, I agree wholeheartedly with Kevin's 'big boobs' comment - Laura's obviously going to flaunt those stupid things every chance she gets and I also would rather not have to look at them. (And no, I'm not jealous of her - I'm a healthy D cup myself, but firmly believe in modesty.)Frankly, girls who flaunt their bodies rather than their brains to get ahead really make me angry. I'm not a feminist by any means, but come on...instead of all this outrage over an admittedly stereotypical gay character, let's not give the overly inflated blowup doll a free pass. She's far more annoying than Kevin could ever be and I sincerely hope that she leaves the house soon (right after that other overly developed swollen head Jessie - UGH, what is that? Is that supposed to be attractive?)

Go Outcasts and Brains! (Except for Chima, she can go).

And agree or disagree about Kevin....let's all work together and send silent prayers that Jessie's time is extremely limited. That ego and those stupid muscles are the most annoying things I've seen on tv (reality, fictional, or political) in quite some time. He's like an old SNL character, threatening to 'pump us up' at any time. UGH.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-10-09, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-09 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

Wait. You mean I'm not supposed to form a total judgment of someone based on a single glance? (And only Kevin is allowed to do that?) Gosh, I'm sorry. Here, I'll fix that right now.

*takes second glance*

There. Got it covered.

Don't start thinking you're off Kevin's auto-judge list either.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-12-09, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
In the short amount of air time all the hamsters had in Episode 1, Kevin sure went on the offensive. If his behavior in school came close to mirroring his behavior on Day One, I would have to agree with Estee that he certainly "earned" many of his beatings in High School. The difference on a Reality Show is all contestants must sign a waiver stipulating automatic expulsion if they strike another contestant. Whereas that's a good rule because physical altercations from anger have no place in Reality TV, it does give players like Kevin a "green light" to act obnoxious without fear of a beating he would so richly earn. Kevin's continued behavior and antics will certainly add flamboyancy to the season, but it pretty much assures him zero chance of winning.

I do give him a gold star for calling out (Gnat)alie on her ridiculous lie of being 18. The reason the star is gold is because my least favorite HG after Ep. 1 is Gnatalie. Even though Laura's boobies are obviously fake, they are not preconceived "lies" so Kevin's comments about those would have been better served in the DR. Love your comment about being a "blowup doll." Probably don't need to orchestrate a plan for her eviction...if she accidentally rubs against a sharp object in the house she will probably POP.

Actually CBS's choices for former HGs to reenter the House was poor. Brian is the only one I would have had no objection to reentering. Although I dread another season with narcissistic Jessie, Cowboy and Jessica would have been worse. Cowboy is just a babbling fool, and if I had to put up with another season of Jessica's squeaky mousey voice, I'd be watching with remote in hand and thumb very close to the mute button.

As for Outcasts and Brains joining forces?...If Jessie has half a brain (which is a tall order) it would be smart strategy to nominate a Brain AND an Outcast to pit each clique against the other. I guess we'll find out tonight. One thing is for sure...running three times a week during the summer months there's no way I'll catch every episode. Of course with this cast I don't think I would want to anyway. Another "stellar" job by the CBS casting crew!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-09, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
Yep, there are those that seem to find way too much "freedom" in the idea that they can't be smacked no matter what they say or do. Not that it is generally OK to smack people for any reason, but some people seem do seem to need to push other people to the breaking point on a regular basis.

My only concern about Laura is that she might be one that thinks implants are a substitute for personality, game play, or any other sort of talent. While implants certainly have helped a few people get ahead, they won't do it all by themselves. Of course, obnoxiousness isn't a good substitute for personality, game play or any other sort of talent, either.

07-24-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
5. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
Have you noticed that when Kevin's out in public, he's quiet, tries to hide from involvement on a Ronnie level, and constantly stands in a defensive posture -- but as soon as he gets into the privacy of the DR, he turns sarcastic, vengeful, and cruel just because no one can hear him and it's safe to do so?

Coward.

InvisiBeau with 50% of the brains, 0% of the gameplay, and 1000% less style.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-09, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
Yeah. But he's also being smarter than Ronnie. It's better to be sarcastic, vengeful and cruel in the privacy of the DR than it is to be that way in front of others.

07-25-09, 07:00 AM (EST)
7. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
To a degree -- right now, he's so quiet, he's on the verge of being taken out as a jury threat. And I keep feeling the only reason he's so silent is because he has no actual power. If he gets any...

...well, if Kevin wins HoH, I think we're looking at one of the loudest, most vicious, 'so what's payback?' weeks on record. And then if anyone tries to make him tally up for it the following week, it'll be cries of 'What did I do?' all the way out the door.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-25-09, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
Kevin? Who's Kevin???

Oh YEAH...he's the HG Laura didn't even bother to approach when groveling for votes to save herself.

This guy is a joke and (yet again) another mark of failure compliments of the casting crew. But I guess every season needs its "token."

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-09, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
If only it rolled off the tongue a little easier, "Kevin" would become my new euphemism for vagina.

What a stupid follower. He's not even a floater. At least a floater can recognize the ebb and flow of power and maneuver those waters. (This season: see Michelle.)

It's bad enough he allowed Chima to talk him out of saving his only true ally in the game when it looked like her group was running the game. But I'm sure I wasn't the only one who noticed who made his choice in the HOH competition. Jeff just saved your girl from elimination and your alliance from becoming an afterthought and you do what the person who put her in danger wants you to do?

Kevin, you, are dumber than a sack of wet hair.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

09-02-09, 07:41 AM (EST)
10. "As it turns out:"
Like so many other cowardly things that inch around in the dark leaving a layer of slime on everything they touch, Kevin has no spine.

We already knew about the total lack of testicles.

His absence of breeding potential comforts me.

Jubilayhee 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-09, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jubilayhee Click to send private message to Jubilayhee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: As it turns out:"
Kevin had plenty of spine when he sent your beloved Jeff out of the house this week. And Natalie will get rid of Michelle next, go girl.

09-04-09, 01:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: As it turns out:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 01:48 AM (EST)

your beloved Jeff

S/he don't know me very well, do s/he?

And point stands: Kevin can't make a move on his own, and he only strikes when a. no one can hear him or b. the rules prevent them from doing anything back. There are few things uglier than a coward with power -- but don't worry: Natalie will take him down a peg. Because Kevin's the last person who can potentially beat her in front of the jury, and that means he's the next target.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: As it turns out:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

And and and...there is a 50% chance Kevin is leaving this week.

And and and...the odds are only that low if gnat is still backing him, they drop to 75% if she wants to take this opportunity to get rid of him. She might just do that, she wants to be next to Jordan or Michele at F2, one would assume.

This, of course, assumes that J and M will work together to get out Kevin when one of them is the voter after Veto. With J, this is a tenuous assumption.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: As it turns out:"
Dropping Kevin would be a mistake, IMO. With Kevin still around, she has a solid 67% chance that the final HOH will take her to the final 2. If Kevin were evicted, I'd say her chances of staying drop dramatically depending on if it is Michele or Jordumb who gets the final choice.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: And now, Kevin, just a few of the reasons you make me want to vomit."
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

mistoasted

09-16-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
16. "The perfect fate."
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-09 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

Third place is exactly what a bitter, whiny, passive-aggressive gullible bite-herded sheep like you deserves.

Time to see if you have the courage to say anything directly to someone's face.

But we already know the answer to that one, don't we?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-09, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The perfect fate."
I LMAO last night when he got evicted and said out loud, "Estee must be so happy."

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-16-09, 03:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The perfect fate."
There were ways to make the moment better, but more than one of them would have involved relocking him into Pandora's Box.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •